Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:50 pm

The whole of the football world need to take their heads out of there arses and realise what they are supporting. Got to be as daft as the public donating to something they have no idea what they stand for.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... badge.html



EXCLUSIVE: Sky Sports pundit Matt Le Tissier say TV bosses ASKED him to wear Black Lives Matter badge as he says he won't tolerate group's calls to defund the police or smash capitalism


Matt Le Tissier has spoken to Sky Sports about Black Lives Matter badges

The pundit said he was asked to wear it by bosses and he accepted

Sky say no presenter is obliged to wear the badge

BLM UK has adopted the slogan 'defund the police', causing controversy

Former Wolves player Karl Henry has also criticised the UK organisation

He questioned it trying to abolish capitalism and stop money going to the police
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22687
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The whole of the football world need to take their heads out of there arses and realise what they are supporting. Got to be as daft as the public donating to something they have no idea what they stand for.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... badge.html



Sky Sports star Matt Le Tissier says he was asked by bosses to wear the Black Lives Matter badge, but stressed he 'could not support' the cause's anti police and capitalist aims.

The Southampton player-turned-pundit, 51, hit out at the movement's 'far-left ideology' – as black footballer Karl Henry branded the group 'divisive'.

He had joined former Wolves midfielder Henry, 37, to question the group's objectives, even interacting with one of his social media messages directly.



Finally footballers with an ounce of intelligence

Watch them all come out the woodwork now these 2 have spoken up

Sheep do follow the crowd
Citysince72
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm

BLM have called Keir Starmer a ‘ cop in a suit’. Anyone supporting this band of distasteful lunatics needs to grow up, and be aware of their own stupidity. Hopefully this is a start..
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby epping blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:26 pm

Well done to the pair of them on speaking out.
epping blue
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:27 pm

rumpo kid wrote:BLM have called Keir Starmer a ‘ cop in a suit’. Anyone supporting this band of distasteful lunatics needs to grow up, and be aware of their own stupidity. Hopefully this is a start..



its been frightening how quick people wanted to jump onboard with it mate... I know that most of the trouble had been censored out of the media but it really was not difficult to grasp that the 1st MOSTLY PEACEFUL { still cant get my head around that } protest had turned into something pretty ugly … im here thinking Boris needs to be getting those MOSTLY PEACEFUL water cannons out while thousands are rushing to buy badges with fists on ??????????
skidemin
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:40 pm

skidemin wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:BLM have called Keir Starmer a ‘ cop in a suit’. Anyone supporting this band of distasteful lunatics needs to grow up, and be aware of their own stupidity. Hopefully this is a start..



its been frightening how quick people wanted to jump onboard with it mate... I know that most of the trouble had been censored out of the media but it really was not difficult to grasp that the 1st MOSTLY PEACEFUL { still cant get my head around that } protest had turned into something pretty ugly … im here thinking Boris needs to be getting those MOSTLY PEACEFUL water cannons out while thousands are rushing to buy badges with fists on ??????????



And if the water cannons dont work

Get the rubber bullets on them

This country is to soft
Citysince72
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:BLM have called Keir Starmer a ‘ cop in a suit’. Anyone supporting this band of distasteful lunatics needs to grow up, and be aware of their own stupidity. Hopefully this is a start..



its been frightening how quick people wanted to jump onboard with it mate... I know that most of the trouble had been censored out of the media but it really was not difficult to grasp that the 1st MOSTLY PEACEFUL { still cant get my head around that } protest had turned into something pretty ugly … im here thinking Boris needs to be getting those MOSTLY PEACEFUL water cannons out while thousands are rushing to buy badges with fists on ??????????



And if the water cannons dont work

Get the rubber bullets on them

This country is to soft



yep, mostly peaceful rubber bullets..
skidemin
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby Jes » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:27 pm

epping blue wrote:Well done to the pair of them on speaking out.



:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
User avatar
Jes
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:37 pm

skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:BLM have called Keir Starmer a ‘ cop in a suit’. Anyone supporting this band of distasteful lunatics needs to grow up, and be aware of their own stupidity. Hopefully this is a start..



its been frightening how quick people wanted to jump onboard with it mate... I know that most of the trouble had been censored out of the media but it really was not difficult to grasp that the 1st MOSTLY PEACEFUL { still cant get my head around that } protest had turned into something pretty ugly … im here thinking Boris needs to be getting those MOSTLY PEACEFUL water cannons out while thousands are rushing to buy badges with fists on ??????????



And if the water cannons dont work

Get the rubber bullets on them

This country is to soft



yep, mostly peaceful rubber bullets..

So maximum of 27 protestors taken out then?
Jock
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby skidemin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Jock wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:BLM have called Keir Starmer a ‘ cop in a suit’. Anyone supporting this band of distasteful lunatics needs to grow up, and be aware of their own stupidity. Hopefully this is a start..



its been frightening how quick people wanted to jump onboard with it mate... I know that most of the trouble had been censored out of the media but it really was not difficult to grasp that the 1st MOSTLY PEACEFUL { still cant get my head around that } protest had turned into something pretty ugly … im here thinking Boris needs to be getting those MOSTLY PEACEFUL water cannons out while thousands are rushing to buy badges with fists on ??????????



And if the water cannons dont work

Get the rubber bullets on them

This country is to soft



yep, mostly peaceful rubber bullets..

So maximum of 27 protestors taken out then?



why 27 ?
skidemin
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby JJ1927 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:19 pm

About time. There have been around 1,000 players taking the field since the restart and it beggars belief that every single one of them has "taken the knee" voluntarily. Many have been pressurised into doing it because of the hysteria that has developed and the medias blatant desire to paint a picture of the movement having virtually blanket support and to oppose it is to be part of the far right.
JJ1927
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:19 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:02 pm

Sky Sports star Matt Le Tissier says he was asked by bosses to wear the Black Lives Matter badge, but stressed he 'could not support' the cause's anti police and capitalist aims.

The Southampton player-turned-pundit, 51, hit out at the movement's 'far-left ideology' – as black footballer Karl Henry branded the group 'divisive'.

He had joined former Wolves midfielder Henry, 37, to question the group's objectives, even interacting with one of his social media messages directly.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 123044
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against Marxist BLM

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:12 pm

skidemin wrote:
Jock wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:BLM have called Keir Starmer a ‘ cop in a suit’. Anyone supporting this band of distasteful lunatics needs to grow up, and be aware of their own stupidity. Hopefully this is a start..



its been frightening how quick people wanted to jump onboard with it mate... I know that most of the trouble had been censored out of the media but it really was not difficult to grasp that the 1st MOSTLY PEACEFUL { still cant get my head around that } protest had turned into something pretty ugly … im here thinking Boris needs to be getting those MOSTLY PEACEFUL water cannons out while thousands are rushing to buy badges with fists on ??????????



And if the water cannons dont work

Get the rubber bullets on them

This country is to soft



yep, mostly peaceful rubber bullets..

So maximum of 27 protestors taken out then?



why 27 ?

Well if it’s only 27 the BBC can describe it as mainly peaceful use of rubber bullets.
Jock
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Borders Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:16 pm

The Premier League and the EFL should have done some research into BLM as an organisation before getting involved. They are naive and will now be associated with whatever BLM does or says in the future. To say that they agreed with 'the sentiment' of black lives matter will not get them off the hook.
Borders Blue
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:39 pm

Borders Blue wrote:The Premier League and the EFL should have done some research into BLM as an organisation before getting involved. They are naive and will now be associated with whatever BLM does or says in the future. To say that they agreed with 'the sentiment' of black lives matter will not get them off the hook.

This is what I was going to put. But I can’t help feeling whoever allowed this should resign. Obviously FIFA UEFA the Premier league and the EFL need to resign who cleared this.
Not researching a Anarchist group like this just beggars belief. I think massive bungs have been made for them to make such a reckless decision. Who would bung them ? Antifa are now designated a terrorist organisation and BLM is a part of that group with members in both. They are funded by the same group.
And for the public to actually send funds to them just beggars belief. That’s like people sending money to BNP or ISIS or even the IRA. Some people really are dumb as f**k.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22687
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 pm

This sounds more promising from the Premiere league . But what is most worrying is players doing the very Racist Black Power sign and these players do need to be punished by the football league and Premiership. Any player that has shown racism in the past has been dealt with very hard with long bans and I think a ten game ban should be imposed. You can’t punish one player but not another.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... group.html
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22687
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Crayfish » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:50 pm

Was pleased to see that on the EFL highlights show on Saturday night on quest neither the presenter,that northern Irish bloke or Ian Holloway had a black lives badge on. I think as more and more people find out what they actually stand for their support will disappear except amongst woke idiots.
Crayfish
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:41 am

Nuclearblue wrote:This sounds more promising from the Premiere league . But what is most worrying is players doing the very Racist Black Power sign and these players do need to be punished by the football league and Premiership. Any player that has shown racism in the past has been dealt with very hard with long bans and I think a ten game ban should be imposed. You can’t punish one player but not another.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... group.html




I don't think players should be punished mate.. the majority must have felt under great pressure ... not only did the media stack up behind the scumbags on bloc but the leader of her majesties opposition took the knee ffs... as you know it was either you support BLM or are classed a racist...
I think some people should apologise to the nation and resign..
skidemin
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:12 am

skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:This sounds more promising from the Premiere league . But what is most worrying is players doing the very Racist Black Power sign and these players do need to be punished by the football league and Premiership. Any player that has shown racism in the past has been dealt with very hard with long bans and I think a ten game ban should be imposed. You can’t punish one player but not another.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... group.html




I don't think players should be punished mate.. the majority must have felt under great pressure ... not only did the media stack up behind the scumbags on bloc but the leader of her majesties opposition took the knee ffs... as you know it was either you support BLM or are classed a racist...
I think some people should apologise to the nation and resign..


Starting with Richard Master the Head of the Premier league.

He failed to do the due diligence on BLM and has left the Premier in an awkward situation. His backtracking in that article is more embarrassment piled on the Premier and the only solution I can see is for him to resign.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 15963
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Borders Blue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Borders Blue wrote:The Premier League and the EFL should have done some research into BLM as an organisation before getting involved. They are naive and will now be associated with whatever BLM does or says in the future. To say that they agreed with 'the sentiment' of black lives matter will not get them off the hook.

This is what I was going to put. But I can’t help feeling whoever allowed this should resign. Obviously FIFA UEFA the Premier league and the EFL need to resign who cleared this.
Not researching a Anarchist group like this just beggars belief. I think massive bungs have been made for them to make such a reckless decision. Who would bung them ? Antifa are now designated a terrorist organisation and BLM is a part of that group with members in both. They are funded by the same group.
And for the public to actually send funds to them just beggars belief. That’s like people sending money to BNP or ISIS or even the IRA. Some people really are dumb as f**k.


The Coulston statue was toppled on the 9th June, the violent 'protests' in Minneapolis before that. The PL restarted on the 19th June, so there was plenty of time to do the research and think before acting. The toppling of statues is not usually - if ever - part of a peaceful protest in this country, so why the PL and EFL decided to associate themselves with it is baffling. The protests were also breaking the lockdown when we were advised to stay home; save lives. BLM is funded by George Soros, by the way, and in turn funds the 'progressives' in the US Democratic party - so it is very much a political organisation; not one that sprang up in indignation at the police murder of a black man. But the PL and EFL are politically naive and have been duped. They probably didn't kwow that an election is being held this November in the USA.
Borders Blue
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Re: Ex Footballers speak out against BLM

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:07 am

“ NO TO TAKING THE KNEE “
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215829
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 123044
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Caztheturkk, Foghorn65, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jimmy Floyd, maccydee, Majestic-12 [Bot], pembroke allan, skidemin, theclaw and 194 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.