Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Postby mrtees » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:30 pm

Evening Guys!

Tomorrow We are going to Launch some new Products which includes:

Hoodies
Bath Robes
Towels!

Sales on the Cardiff Retro Polo and T-Shirt have been amazing and the Feedback has been excellent!

Delivery times are now back to normal 5 Days!

Competition on Facebook is Free To enter and gives you the chance to win a free T-Shirt


The Cardiff City T-Shirt £7.99 With Free Delivery anywhere in Cardiff. Delivery between 5-7 Days!

The Cardiff City Polo £14.99 With Free Cardiff Delivery!

P&P outside of Cardiff £3
PayPal Details- Joe_davies12@me.com :bluebird:

SIZES
Childrens AGE 2-13
MENS XS-- S-M-L-XL- 4XL
Ladies S -M- L- 2XL

Colours - Blue - Yellow - Black - White :thumbright: :bluebird:



Paypal accepted! We will accept cash on delivery with a receipt provided.


Check us out on the social media links below! :thumbright: :bluebird:


Orders sent via, Twitter ,Instagram , Facebook or Email!

Twitter- https://twitter.com/mrtees0

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mrtees0

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mrtees00

EMAIL: mrtees@mail.com :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Once Again thank you Annis for your support!
Stay Safe :bluebird:
Attachments
MENS cardiff tshirt.jpg
MENS cardiff tshirt.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 2065 times
blue polo pic.jpg
blue polo pic.jpg (36.17 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
cardiff yellow polo.jpg
cardiff yellow polo.jpg (38.48 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
Best Regards,
Joseph Davies,
Mr Tees
unit 13 bessemer close
Cardiff, CF11 8DL
Instagram/Twitter- Mrtees0
Facebook - Mrtees00
User avatar
mrtees
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 11:55 pm
Location: Wenvoe, Cardiff

Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Received all mine thanks and all quality :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
30E434C6-9A55-4DD3-9CCA-D1D1FB5CFB5C.jpeg
30E434C6-9A55-4DD3-9CCA-D1D1FB5CFB5C.jpeg (951.38 KiB) Viewed 455 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 123044
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:33 am

mrtees wrote:Evening Guys!

Tomorrow We are going to Launch some new Products which includes:

Hoodies
Bath Robes
Towels!

Sales on the Cardiff Retro Polo and T-Shirt have been amazing and the Feedback has been excellent!

Delivery times are now back to normal 5 Days!

Competition on Facebook is Free To enter and gives you the chance to win a free T-Shirt


The Cardiff City T-Shirt £7.99 With Free Delivery anywhere in Cardiff. Delivery between 5-7 Days!

The Cardiff City Polo £14.99 With Free Cardiff Delivery!

P&P outside of Cardiff £3
PayPal Details- Joe_davies12@me.com :bluebird:

SIZES
Childrens AGE 2-13
MENS XS-- S-M-L-XL- 4XL
Ladies S -M- L- 2XL

Colours - Blue - Yellow - Black - White :thumbright: :bluebird:



Paypal accepted! We will accept cash on delivery with a receipt provided.


Check us out on the social media links below! :thumbright: :bluebird:


Orders sent via, Twitter ,Instagram , Facebook or Email!

Twitter- https://twitter.com/mrtees0

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mrtees0

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mrtees00

EMAIL: mrtees@mail.com :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Once Again thank you Annis for your support!
Stay Safe :bluebird:

I need a 50 to 52 in chest what would the size for that mate
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 14566
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Postby neil.dawe » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Just recieved mine excellent quality waiting for towels and that when he posts them on his site
neil.dawe
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:13 am

Re: Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:07 am

wez1927 wrote:
mrtees wrote:Evening Guys!

Tomorrow We are going to Launch some new Products which includes:

Hoodies
Bath Robes
Towels!

Sales on the Cardiff Retro Polo and T-Shirt have been amazing and the Feedback has been excellent!

Delivery times are now back to normal 5 Days!

Competition on Facebook is Free To enter and gives you the chance to win a free T-Shirt


The Cardiff City T-Shirt £7.99 With Free Delivery anywhere in Cardiff. Delivery between 5-7 Days!

The Cardiff City Polo £14.99 With Free Cardiff Delivery!

P&P outside of Cardiff £3
PayPal Details- Joe_davies12@me.com :bluebird:

SIZES
Childrens AGE 2-13
MENS XS-- S-M-L-XL- 4XL
Ladies S -M- L- 2XL

Colours - Blue - Yellow - Black - White :thumbright: :bluebird:



Paypal accepted! We will accept cash on delivery with a receipt provided.


Check us out on the social media links below! :thumbright: :bluebird:


Orders sent via, Twitter ,Instagram , Facebook or Email!

Twitter- https://twitter.com/mrtees0

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mrtees0

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mrtees00

EMAIL: mrtees@mail.com :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Once Again thank you Annis for your support!
Stay Safe :bluebird:

I need a 50 to 52 in chest what would the size for that mate


A small tent size wez

:lol: ;)
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7097
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 am

Fair play loved this one
Attachments
30E434C6-9A55-4DD3-9CCA-D1D1FB5CFB5C.jpeg
30E434C6-9A55-4DD3-9CCA-D1D1FB5CFB5C.jpeg (951.38 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 123044
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Retro Cardiff T-Shirts and New Product Update!

Postby Foghorn65 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:49 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
mrtees wrote:Evening Guys!

Tomorrow We are going to Launch some new Products which includes:

Hoodies
Bath Robes
Towels!

Sales on the Cardiff Retro Polo and T-Shirt have been amazing and the Feedback has been excellent!

Delivery times are now back to normal 5 Days!

Competition on Facebook is Free To enter and gives you the chance to win a free T-Shirt


The Cardiff City T-Shirt £7.99 With Free Delivery anywhere in Cardiff. Delivery between 5-7 Days!

The Cardiff City Polo £14.99 With Free Cardiff Delivery!

P&P outside of Cardiff £3
PayPal Details- Joe_davies12@me.com :bluebird:

SIZES
Childrens AGE 2-13
MENS XS-- S-M-L-XL- 4XL
Ladies S -M- L- 2XL

Colours - Blue - Yellow - Black - White :thumbright: :bluebird:



Paypal accepted! We will accept cash on delivery with a receipt provided.


Check us out on the social media links below! :thumbright: :bluebird:


Orders sent via, Twitter ,Instagram , Facebook or Email!

Twitter- https://twitter.com/mrtees0

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mrtees0

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mrtees00

EMAIL: mrtees@mail.com :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Once Again thank you Annis for your support!
Stay Safe :bluebird:

I need a 50 to 52 in chest what would the size for that mate


A small tent size wez

:lol: ;)



Probably the same size I need...

Mark "F" or Mark "E".

I'm here all week

:)
Foghorn65
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluebirdoct1962, Calem, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmy_rat, moonboots, pembroke allan, skidemin, Welshman in CA, worcester_ccfc and 153 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.