Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shock Nukes was right !! “ BLM “

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:19 am

From the beginning I have said that Black Lives Matter was a Marxist Anarchist group every bit as bad as Antifa because they are closely related. Everyone was championing this group without checking who they were.

Now the Premier League has dropped them like a hot potato and now the BBC. I’m sorry but it’s inexcusable and resignations should happen.

ITV are now discussing dropping the BLM group.

Wonder if Sky has dropped its bullshit as well as having this logo on their homepage. Many having it on there Facebook page.

And many on here defending the group I wonder if they will be backtracking ? Even had one post removed as a sticky because I told the truth about this group.

Hope this bullshit is now removed from football full stop and keep politics out of football in our stadiums.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Shock Nukes was right !!

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:26 am

About time!

These misguided fools lauding this idiotic regime need to apologise and/or resign.

The disgraceful kneeling etc needs to stop.

The badges on lapels binned

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:35 am

Spurs and Hertfordshire Police also.. pity these t***s who were fawning to take the knee didn’t use their judgment wisely. It also shows how much the institutions are dancing to the tune of minorities.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:45 am

Let's not forget Kier.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:00 am

Yes... who conciously absolved his professional duty, thus showing what he is.

Re: Shock Nukes was right !! BLM

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:14 am

Premier League: Black Lives Matter campaign 'not endorsement of political movement' - BBC Sport

BBC

2nd July 2020

After the tweets were posted on Sunday, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer told BBC Breakfast it was a "shame" the sentiment behind the Black Lives Matter movement was "getting tangled up with these organisational issues" and said it was "nonsense" for the group to call to "defund the police".

The Black Lives Matter movement has led to global protests against racism and police brutality following the death in the United States of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, while a police officer knelt on his neck.

The Premier League has shown its solidarity, with players' names replaced on the back of their shirts with 'Black Lives Matter' for the first 12 matches of the restarted season, and a Black Lives Matter badge will feature on all shirts for the rest of the campaign.

But while 'Black Lives Matter' has become the slogan behind the protests, Black Lives Matter also exists as a global organisation, founded in 2013, with several goals including to advocate against white supremacy and police violence towards black people.

In its statement, the Premier League said it stood alongside players, club and a wide range of football organisations who had "come together in recent weeks to reject racism and to show support for the message that black lives matter".

The league said "Black Lives Matter" had become an "expression of unity for people from all communities who believe it is unacceptable to treat black people differently to anyone else".

"In an unprecedented move, Premier League players from all 20 clubs united in solidarity with this message and the Premier League supported their request to replace their names on the back of playing shirts with 'Black Lives Matter'," the statement added.

"The Premier League offered this backing as we wholly agree with the players' single objective of eradicating racial prejudice wherever it exists. And we are unequivocal in the belief that there is no room for racism in our competition, football as a whole, or the wider community."

Explaining that "professional football bodies and the players and managers recognise the importance of the message that black lives matter", the league added: "We do not endorse any political organisation or movement, nor support any group that calls for violence or condones illegal activity.

"We are aware of the risk posed by groups that seek to hijack popular causes and campaigns to promote their own political views.

"These actions are entirely unwelcome and are rejected by the Premier League and all other professional football bodies, and they underline the importance of our sport coming together to declare a very clear position against prejudice. We want our message to be a positive one that recognises football has the power to bring people together."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:22 am

Nuclearblue wrote:From the beginning I have said that Black Lives Matter was a Marxist Anarchist group every bit as bad as Antifa because they are closely related. Everyone was championing this group without checking who they were.

Now the Premier League has dropped them like a hot potato and now the BBC. I’m sorry but it’s inexcusable and resignations should happen.

Wonder if Sky has dropped its bullshit as well as having this logo on their homepage. Many having it on there Facebook page.

And many on here defending the group I wonder if they will be backtracking ? Even had one post removed as a sticky because I told the truth about this group.

Hope this bullshit is now removed from football full stop and keep politics out of football in our stadiums.

you were right
but it wasn't JUST you. its was the sensible majority.. I did not see any badges other than on look at me look at me presenters on TV.. I saw nobody do the knee other than rioters , a few naïve politicians and footballers and apart from online I didn't hear any sympathy for them... what I heard people actually talking about was water cannons , rubber bullets and why hasn't Boris got the army out..
yes there should be resignations , and the fella who BLM called a cop in a suit should be top of the list...

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:29 am

BBC ‘bans Black Lives Matter badges’ after campaign accused of ‘hijacking’ George Floyd’s death for political reasons

By Ellie Cambridge

THE BBC has reportedly told staff and guests not to wear the Black Lives Matter badge.

The Telegraph reports it comes after the campaign was accused of "hijacking" George Floyd's death for political reasons.

Senior sources have told the newspaper bosses have decided to stop presenters wearing the "visual symbols of support".

They added: "The BBC cannot be seen to support any kind of cause over another, and Black Lives Matter is certainly a campaign,” the BBC source said.

“Therefore we wouldn’t want anyone on-screen to be wearing visual symbols of support.

“Our presenters and guests can discuss Black Lives Matter, and we’ve reported on it in depth. We’re not impartial about racism.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:29 am

:thumbright:

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:32 am

Senior sources have told the newspaper bosses have decided to stop presenters wearing the "visual symbols of support".

They added: "The BBC cannot be seen to support any kind of cause over another, and Black Lives Matter is certainly a campaign,” the BBC source said.

“Therefore we wouldn’t want anyone on-screen to be wearing visual symbols of support.

“Our presenters and guests can discuss Black Lives Matter, and we’ve reported on it in depth. We’re not impartial about racism.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:2nd July 2020

After the tweets were posted on Sunday, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer told BBC Breakfast it was a "shame" the sentiment behind the Black Lives Matter movement was "getting tangled up with these organisational issues" and said it was "nonsense" for the group to call to "defund the police".

And here is another one that should resign.

These excuses they are coming up with is more embarrassing than what they did. This guy did not do his due diligence and had made a fool of himself. Can yo uimagine what he would be like if say Boris Johnson condoned the like of Tommy Robinson.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:35 am

Forever Blue wrote::thumbright:
:thumbright: :thumbright:

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:36 am

At last common Sense Prevails in the UK :thumbright: :thumbright:

This BLM UK was dividing the UK

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:36 am

Because I've been correct on BLM
I've almost lost friends and been called racist

All because of the media bias left leaning crawling to an organisation as corrupt as the BLM

So heads should roll asap

Starting with Starmers

Anyone who bent a knee and raised a fist, and

Sterling kicked out of football for race baiting.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

These excuses they are coming up with is more embarrassing than what they did. This guy did not do his due diligence and had made a fool of himself. Can yo uimagine what he would be like if say Boris Johnson condoned the like of Tommy Robinson.

Piers Morgan was one of the worst

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:41 am

skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:From the beginning I have said that Black Lives Matter was a Marxist Anarchist group every bit as bad as Antifa because they are closely related. Everyone was championing this group without checking who they were.

you were right
but it wasn't JUST you. its was the sensible majority.. I did not see any badges other than on look at me look at me presenters on TV.. I saw nobody do the knee other than rioters , a few naïve politicians and footballers and apart from online I didn't hear any sympathy for them... what I heard people actually talking about was water cannons , rubber bullets and why hasn't Boris got the army out..
yes there should be resignations , and the fella who BLM called a cop in a suit should be top of the list...

Absolutely Chief from my first post a lot of you backed me up 100% and especially you. TBH I was expecting to be shouted down but the majority actually agreed. And I was glad to hear as for so many to be taken in was shocking.
But it shows how easy it is to be branded far right. Just to mention you was against BLM everyone was branded which stopped many speaking out. Now this is the tactic of the far Left and the REAL far right the Elites.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:41 am

Have a look at what hundreds of companies have put into this movement hundreds of thousands of pounds each one, they've all been conned

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yeah did he not want us all to go down on one knew every Thursday?

Just wait for the excuses to come out of his mouth that I'm already hearing like we went down against racism NOT what BLM was for. Back tracking at its best. Stupid fools should have done there due diligence and should have found out exactly what BLM stood for.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:43 am

Anyone with any sense could see it including those at the BBC, Sky and the Premier League. There is however a difference in seeing it and doing something about it. They chose to ignore it because no one was brave enough to stand up for fear of being branded a racist.

I know it is a strange parallel but the BBC did the same with Saville. Everyone could see it but no one brave enough to point it out.

Perhaps I can now watch the kick off without steam coming out of my ears.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:Have a look at what hundreds of companies have put into this movement hundreds of thousands of pounds each one, they've all been conned

They all pandered to a movement they knew nothing about because it was trendy with the left

Caused serious division

Morgan, starmer, the FA top brass who allowed this nonsense

Need to go asap

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:47 am

British military are banned from 'taking the knee' in solidarity with Black Lives Matter protests after commanders said it was too political

Ministry of Defence has stopped British forces personnel from 'taking the knee'

Soldiers have been banned from 'taking the knee' in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement because it was deemed too political.

Commanders warned personnel at HMS Sultan in Gosport, Hampshire, that when in uniform they could not partake in the action.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

you were right

Absolutely Chief from my first post a lot of you backed me up 100% and especially you. TBH I was expecting to be shouted down but the majority actually agreed. And I was glad to hear as for so many to be taken in was shocking.
But it shows how easy it is to be branded far right. Just to mention you was against BLM everyone was branded which stopped many speaking out. Now this is the tactic of the far Left and the REAL far right the Elites.

its been strange mate, you open a paper or turn the TV on and its as if your the odd one out...everyone is BLM . you open your front door and its the exact opposite with ordinary people...everyone I spoke too talked about history, war memorials, riots ,water cannons ... the media talked about mostly peaceful riots ???????????????????????. the man on the street could see it was political an ex ATTORNEY GENERAL now LEADER OF HER MAJESTYS OPPOSITION COULD NOT ???????? in fact he couldn't use google.

ONLY TO BE CALLED A COP IN A SUIT BY THOSE HE HAD BEEN TAKEN IN BY... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:58 am

And to hear the likes of the BBC defending there original decision by saying BLM was hijacked by extremists is pathetic. NO IT WAS LIBERALS THAT HIJACKED A MARXIST RADICAL MOVEMENT.
Again BLM and Antifa are funded by the Open Foundation of which it’s financial backers are the Clinton Foundation and George Soros. These groups are paid agitators to do what they are told, they are there to agitate groups that actively go against the elites they are there to cause divide, but they also do it willingly as they are promised much of what they want by these elites.
Antifa are now been classified as a terrorist organisation and BLM are much the same.
Until people stop being terrified of being labelled they will continue with there BS.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:And to hear the likes of the BBC defending there original decision by saying BLM was hijacked by extremists is pathetic. NO IT WAS LIBERALS THAT HIJACKED A MARXIST RADICAL MOVEMENT.
Again BLM and Antifa are funded by the Open Foundation of which it’s financial backers are the Clinton Foundation and George Soros. These groups are paid agitators to do what they are told, they are there to agitate groups that actively go against the elites they are there to cause divide, but they also do it willingly as they are promised much of what they want by these elites.
Antifa are now been classified as a terrorist organisation and BLM are much the same.
Until people stop being terrified of being labelled they will continue with there BS.

As you know I been anti BLM from day 1

People are to scared to be honest these days, just follow like sheep

According to most I'm an islamophobe as I detest Islam
Why, because I dont believe it ?

One day il be proved right on it.

This has left a sour taste, my interest in football has been dented by the fist pumping, badge wearing nonsense

How can we trust a political leader who just panders to a vile movement bends his knee

Without doing any research on them, what use is he and his staff

politics of any kind

Stay away from football

Re: Shock Nukes was right !! “ BLM “

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:08 am

Sky Sports have been pushing the message incredibly strongly.

Not only has this led to Matt Le Tissier speaking out but I noticed last night on Sky Sports News that before showing the goals they showed the players taking the knee at the start of every single game and made a comment about it - every single game!

Considering the vast majority of the actual presenters (as opposed to the pundits) on that channel are white it could be argued that they are hardly practising what they preach.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:22 am

Nuclearblue wrote:And to hear the likes of the BBC defending there original decision by saying BLM was hijacked by extremists is pathetic. NO IT WAS LIBERALS THAT HIJACKED A MARXIST RADICAL MOVEMENT.

there was nothing new to be learned yesterday, the day before or even 2 weeks ago … it was all in plain sight..
their aims , beliefs and agenda has been copied on here numerous times for a month...

more a case of very gullible people finding it difficult to walk back and admit being stupid than anything being hijacked...

was almost a month ago when Nigel Farage and Rudy Giuliani both said BLM was political at different times to Piers .. but nobody even checked out what their points were for a MONTH ?

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:52 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yeah did he not want us all to go down on one knew every Thursday?

Just wait for the excuses to come out of his mouth that I'm already hearing like we went down against racism NOT what BLM was for. Back tracking at its best. Stupid fools should have done there due diligence and should have found out exactly what BLM stood for.

Yes he did and was calling people racists for not backing BLM UK , he’s an arrogant pig

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:03 am

Once again the the posters who tried to call people racist for not backing a racist group BLM UK , have done their usual disappearing tricks.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:Once again the the posters who tried to call people racist for not backing a racist group BLM UK , have done their usual disappearing tricks.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:15 am

ITV are now discussing dropping the BLM group.

Nukes i very rarely agree with you on here but i think you have been spot on regarding this.