Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Shock Nukes was right !! “ BLM “

Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:So I wonder if this is why our players support BLM ?
72461101-481C-4E06-A08C-874F4758B91D.jpeg

any links to this being official or where it came from..?

Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:07 pm

Has to be a fake. Public Health Wales are happily promoting BLM on their website tho, as are some Primary Schools. Absolute lack of scrutiny by Public bodies, but no surprise there. They have failed to question themselves for a long time now.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:50 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Morgan Freeman was asked how do you stop racism ? And his reply was stop talking about it. Then he said also you stop referring to me as Black and I will stop referring to you as White.
Game over racism stopped in those few words. Why do we have racism ? Basically the Main stream media.

I seen that interview

The guy weas looking for Morgan to be more of a race baiter, Morgan was brilliant.

If it's the interview I saw anyway, the guy asked him how racism affected him, Morgan replied it hasn't.

The interviewer was speechless

Black people need to take heed from him

Guys a legend

The man is a class act agreed :thumbup: but have to say black AND white people need to take heed of his words,simple but very effective :clap: let's just be what we all are,human beings,with a 99.99% dna match to one another,f@ck colours. :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:13 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Morgan Freeman was asked how do you stop racism ? And his reply was stop talking about it. Then he said also you stop referring to me as Black and I will stop referring to you as White.
Game over racism stopped in those few words. Why do we have racism ? Basically the Main stream media.

I seen that interview

The guy weas looking for Morgan to be more of a race baiter, Morgan was brilliant.

If it's the interview I saw anyway, the guy asked him how racism affected him, Morgan replied it hasn't.

Guys a legend

The man is a class act agreed :thumbup: but have to say black AND white people need to take heed of his words,simple but very effective :clap: let's just be what we all are,human beings,with a 99.99% dna match to one another,f@ck colours. :old: :bluebird:

that's the issue mate... most people have no issue and along come this bunch wanting everyone to go on some massive guilt trip .. over what ? personally I am offended , and tbh can only imagine the lets rush out buy a badge, do the knee and join a protest people have had some pretty horrible thoughts that they feel very guilty about

Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:17 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Has to be a fake. Public Health Wales are happily promoting BLM on their website tho, as are some Primary Schools. Absolute lack of scrutiny by Public bodies, but no surprise there. They have failed to question themselves for a long time now.

Why does it have to be ? These lot are very radical you only need to look at what they want. There is o logic to there cause and the hatred is there for all to see. You are looking at these as a rational group of which they are not.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:44 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

I seen that interview

Guys a legend

that's the issue mate... most people have no issue and along come this bunch wanting everyone to go on some massive guilt trip .. over what ? personally I am offended , and tbh can only imagine the lets rush out buy a badge, do the knee and join a protest people have had some pretty horrible thoughts that they feel very guilty about

Sorry,perhaps my wording was off? I should have been clearer,and stated those black and white people,that DO have a problem ,should heed his words. :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Has to be a fake. Public Health Wales are happily promoting BLM on their website tho, as are some Primary Schools. Absolute lack of scrutiny by Public bodies, but no surprise there. They have failed to question themselves for a long time now.

Why does it have to be ? These lot are very radical you only need to look at what they want. There is o logic to there cause and the hatred is there for all to see. You are looking at these as a rational group of which they are not.

My gut feeling is its a hoax. My opinion on BLM is pretty clear but this smells of bait to me.

The sad thing is it could just as easily be white or black supramecists - but either way they will have been radicalised by BLM.

The actual neo-nazis, who were nothing but fringe of a fringe of a fringe have had a major recruitment boost because of BLM and the Marxist wankers pulling the strings are loving it.

Divide and conquer is there main aim and the battle is far greater than most people realise.

We mustn't bite and have to call it out on both sides if we are to stay unified and not let them win.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:44 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

All i'd say is question it...the leaflet that is. Its too easy to believe, which is why the institutions have been rolled by blm, and are now backtracking. Wonder if anyone will be sacked by the BBC for supporting extremist views?