Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ CARDIFF CITY CANTON STAND “

Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:22 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY CANTON STAND “

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:29 pm

Looking good,keep the flags coming Lads BLOOBIRDS

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Excuse my ignorance but what is the largest flag with the "..... lost souls" motif? Is that for bluebirds who lost their lives during the current pandemic? That's an incredibly wonderful thing from the club if so.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:50 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:Excuse my ignorance but what is the largest flag with the "..... lost souls" motif? Is that for bluebirds who lost their lives during the current pandemic? That's an incredibly wonderful thing from the club if so.

I think its City fans from the past that are no longer with us :bluebird:

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:59 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Excuse my ignorance but what is the largest flag with the "..... lost souls" motif? Is that for bluebirds who lost their lives during the current pandemic? That's an incredibly wonderful thing from the club if so.

I think its City fans from the past that are no longer with us :bluebird:

Ah thanks, my apologies, still a great touch.
Additionally I like the colour the flags add. Would be nice on matchdays in the future when fans are back if we could have flags up around the stadium. On the railings above each stairway, railings behind the advertisement hoardings, on the segregation seating, back of the stands etc

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Nice touch by the club or whoever arranged that large flag. The only thin the other day I noticed it that I didn’t see much of them on the tv. Perhaps it is because they are further back but then again they’ll get drenched at the front.