Is it sad....

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is it sad....

Postby ThomasC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:23 pm

to like wrestling as a 37 year old male?

It happened about 2-3 months a go i guess, I was lonely and didn't have anything to do, I was exhausted from having too many of the other thing to do so I went through old wrestling clips, \chris \jericho made me laugh out loud \(LOL

I discovered AEW *All Elite Wrestling that is run by the son of the Fulham owner named Tony Khan. I got to say the guys and girls in that company have a good time and come out with some cringey but funny stuff. If I get heat for this I will consider stop watching it i promise.

ThomasC

Is it sad....

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Is it sad....

Postby Citysince72 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:42 pm

ThomasC wrote:to like wrestling as a 37 year old male?

It happened about 2-3 months a go i guess, I was lonely and didn't have anything to do, I was exhausted from having too many of the other thing to do so I went through old wrestling clips, \chris \jericho made me laugh out loud \(LOL

I discovered AEW *All Elite Wrestling that is run by the son of the Fulham owner named Tony Khan. I got to say the guys and girls in that company have a good time and come out with some cringey but funny stuff. If I get heat for this I will consider stop watching it i promise.

Nothing that a human being enjoys themselves, is sad

If you enjoy it don't worry what others think.

I'm 47 and enjoy countryfile

Years back I thought countryfile was for old boring men

Now that's me haha
Citysince72

Postby ThomasC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:49 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:to like wrestling as a 37 year old male?

Nothing that a human being enjoys themselves, is sad

If you enjoy it don't worry what others think.

I'm 47 and enjoy countryfile

Years back I thought countryfile was for old boring men

Now that's me haha

You are so right, doesn't matter what others think and Countryfile became cool now mate so don't worry about that! :ayatollah:
you may of become more 'boring' and i became more....? let's get the mods working 24hr shift tonight :) :lol:
ThomasC

Postby skidemin » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:03 pm

I have grown up children that love wrestling , ill never understand...

but I think its marginally more understandable than looking forward to countryfile :lol:
skidemin

Postby ThomasC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:27 pm

skidemin wrote:I have grown up children that love wrestling , ill never understand...

but I think its marginally more understandable than looking forward to countryfile :lol:

where are we with the premier league these days?
aew > countryfile > premier league... for me at the moment. :o :ayatollah:
ThomasC

Postby Citysince72 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:06 pm

skidemin wrote:I have grown up children that love wrestling , ill never understand...

Mr Skidemin

You don't know what your missing sir

Good TV is countryfile. Haha
Citysince72

Postby Norris ninian » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:12 pm

It's if you get a hard on over either that you need to worry. Similarly the repair shed and bargain hunt
Norris ninian

Postby Citysince72 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Norris ninian wrote:It's if you get a hard on over either that you need to worry. Similarly the repair shed and bargain hunt

Erection at anything these days would be good haha
Citysince72

Postby Foghorn65 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Norris ninian wrote:It's if you get a hard on over either that you need to worry. Similarly the repair shed and bargain hunt

As your agent I will spin your erectile distinction as a challenge to the ladies

:)
Foghorn65

Postby Citysince72 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

As your agent I will spin your erectile distinction as a challenge to the ladies

That's the attitude of a top agent young man

I knew I chose the best man for the job :occasion5:
Citysince72

Postby Foghorn65 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:20 pm

Pay rise?

Foghorn65

Postby Citysince72 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:24 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Pay rise?

Once I have signed the contract at Real Madrid

I will make you a very wealthy young man.

Be patient haha
Citysince72

Return to General Chat