Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this the way our beautiful game is heading ?

Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:47 am

The NFL want to play the Black National anthem before every game. And I can see this heading in the same direction over here Don’t these people realise they are being manipulated into believing racism is rife and there is already a massive divide between Black and White. No there isn’t, can’t they see they are creating a divide for there own agendas and I wish people would stop playing there games. These actions cause serious divide and will lead to civil unrest.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nfl-to-p ... eport-says

Re: Is this the way our beautiful game is heading ?

Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:59 am

If this happened I would definitely walk away from sport end of its not getting ridiculous it’s GOT ridiculous

Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Most of these jerks do not even know what they are standing for.Look at that knob Lewis Hamilton who wants to drive a black ca and have all the maintenance people around him black !! He gets paid an obscene amount of money by Mercedes Benz every year.Does he realize the widespread use of slave labour in German factories, including Daimler Benz, during world war two? If he is so anti slavery then he should send every red cent back to his employer.Here we are surrounded by mostly left wing middle class do gooders who want all this bullshit to permeate every aspect of our culture.Football better be careful here lest it loses touch with ordinary people who pay at the turnstiles.One scintilla of this nonsense raises it's head at CCFC and I am off.The players can do what they like I am bending my knee for nobody.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:07 pm

I wonder if white players will bend the knee for the black anthem?
I would not have attended the city stadium (if we were allowed) because I don’t believe in players black power fist in the air, taking the knee and BLM support.
If a “black anthem “ is played then I will definitely stay away.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:If this happened I would definitely walk away from sport end of its not getting ridiculous it’s GOT ridiculous

I agree

If this happens I'm gone to.

I'm still going to wait to see how it all goes before renewing.

Bending knee, fist salute still leaves a foul taste.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:30 pm

blue for you wrote:I wonder if white players will bend the knee for the black anthem?
I would not have attended the city stadium (if we were allowed) because I don’t believe in players black power fist in the air, taking the knee and BLM support.
If a “black anthem “ is played then I will definitely stay away.

I think most of us will.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:00 pm

The PL are twitchy because this could lead to economic issues for them. So are the clubs.
If Lewis wants only to see other black people, the solution is obvious.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Agree with you this time.

This would be totally wrong and a monumental mistake, in my opinion.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:39 pm

"The daily wire," what the hell is that........I doubt there is much truth in it.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:45 pm

llan bluebird wrote:"The daily wire," what the hell is that........I doubt there is much truth in it.

I thought the same but the Washington Post, Forbes, The daily mail and Fox are all running the same story..

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:54 pm

yep, even in the Daily Bugle..

Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Fair enough just read the Washington Post. They want to play a song written for Abraham Lincolns birthday that is known as the black national anthem before they play the star spangled banner.

Can't see it happening over here. America is about to combust over the next 5 months, just let them get on with it.