Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Sorry I wont be on here '

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:26 am

TheHangedMan wrote:Enjoy the break Annis and have a great time with family and friends.

Please remind Mallo he's still into me for a pint but I can gaurantee he'll deny it!!!! :D :occasion5: :occasion5:

Jim, great day yesterday on all accounts and Mallo ended up to drunk to even answer anything :lol: , but I pass your message today to him :thumbright: :bluebird: :lol:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:26 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Enjoy your day Annis :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thanks Ned and thanks for all the updates :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:28 am

dorsetblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Annis you must think it's Christmas, :laughing6: marvelous news, hope you all have a great time! :occasion5: :ayatollah:

Thank you Roger , I am on the way to airport now :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Take care mate and best wishes to you and the family. We are hoping to reunite with our family next weekend in Cardiff for the first time since the Swansea game, 180 days earlier, if I'd known then what I know now, everyone would have had an even bigger goodbye hug.

Awww great to Huw, that you will all be reunited as well :thumbright: :thumbright: and the win was perfect :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:29 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Good to see your Daughter has finally managed to get over to see you - And the gang ;)

Have a good day Annis - i am off to work now :(

Thank you Tony, and I hope all is back to normal there for you :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:31 am

Citysince72 wrote:Have a top time

Family is precious

Enjoy every second.

They certainly are thank you Dave :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:31 am

goats wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' Sorry I wont be on here '

I am leaving todays Forum, updates thanks to Ned , Chris (Sven) , Roger ( I Governor)who will totally run it for me :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Its only the 2nd time in 14 years I wont have been on here, last time was when My Alsation died :cry: Thankfully this time its fantastic news :thumbright: :thumbright:

Anyone else wanting to give their reports on Bristol C V THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS are very welcome and I am sure they will make stickies for you.

My Daughter Annaise is waiting at Bristol airport to fly here to Mallorca today along with Mallo & family & Rob & family, so the day ahead is going to be a day of celebrations as I have not seen Annaise since the 3rd March.

We will have the City game on :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Lets hope for 3pts, Neil Harris Blue and White army :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

At Bristol Airport :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Great news, enjoy!

Thank you my old friend Goats :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:32 am

Great news, I hope you have a wonderful time catching up with your daughter it’s been a long time

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:32 am

Sven wrote:Great news, Annis and I know you'll be mightily relieved... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thank you Chris and thanks for looking after the forum :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:33 am

Bebbsyboy wrote:Great news, I hope you have a wonderful time catching up with your daughter it’s been a long time

Yes enjoying every minute thank you Stephen :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:34 am

Bigmarkw wrote:Nice one mate. I felt your pain as well. You must all be over the moon right now.

Thank you :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: so happy it’s hard to put in to words :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:Nice one mate. I felt your pain as well. You must all be over the moon right now.

Thank you :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: so happy it’s hard to put in to words :thumbright: :thumbright:

Annis it's been a long time waiting, you can now chill out and relax, it must have been very hard knowing that whatever you tried did not work, but now you can enjoy your reunion, knowing that Annaise is home safe :thumbup: :occasion5:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:29 am

Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis it's been a long time waiting, you can now chill out and relax, it must have been very hard knowing that whatever you tried did not work, but now you can enjoy your reunion, knowing that Annaise is home safe :thumbup: :occasion5:

It was Roger, both Spanish & British embassy’s we’re useless and I was getting word about the virus because the UK were dragging their feet in doing things, Thank fully all ended well and the 13th flight I booked for her finally went ahead :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 am

Brilliant news. Must've been dreadful being apart.

Always said #13 has a bad undeserved reputation

;)

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:38 am

Foghorn65 wrote:Brilliant news. Must've been dreadful being apart.

;)

Honestly hurt not seeing her for so long.

Actually 13 has always been lucky in my family :thumbright:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:

;)

I got married on 13th.

Err...

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:53 am

Foghorn65 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

;)

I got married on 13th.

Err...

:thumbright: :occasion5: