Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" After today "

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:17 pm

20200704_171540.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " After today "

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:25 pm

Neil Harris, what a job he’s done. I used the term can’t polish a turd earlier this year, but he’s turned one to gold. We’re organised, hard to beat and we can play and mix it up.

I was never for his appointment, but credit should always be given where it is due. His record since he took over makes for good reading, and top 6 currently is some going.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Mr Potato wrote:Neil Harris, what a job he’s done. I used the term can’t polish a turd earlier this year, but he’s turned one to gold. We’re organised, hard to beat and we can play and mix it up.

I was never for his appointment, but credit should always be given where it is due. His record since he took over makes for good reading, and top 6 currently is some going.

A lot of fans could see the squad was there but had lost direction under Warnock. All it took was someone to make them believe again and they would fly in this league.

I didn't think Harris would do it but he's proving people wrong at the moment

Fail in the play offs and he will lose the fans again

Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Mr Potato wrote:Neil Harris, what a job he’s done. I used the term can’t polish a turd earlier this year, but he’s turned one to gold. We’re organised, hard to beat and we can play and mix it up.

Agree with you mate, was very much against him coming here, but has worked wonders with the team we had. Hands up he has done a brilliant job so far

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Trebanog bluebird wrote:

Agree with you mate, was very much against him coming here, but has worked wonders with the team we had. Hands up he has done a brilliant job so far

Mathematically safe from relegation now, well done Neil :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :occasion5:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:00 pm

If that stays as it we’ll be playing Brentford :shock:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:10 pm

Danny Says wrote:If that stays as it we’ll be playing Brentford :shock:

Lottery of the play offs anyone can go up out of the four I know what you’re saying Brentford for whoever plays them will be a tough nut to crack but they won’t relish playing us :bluescarf:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Danny Says wrote:If that stays as it we’ll be playing Brentford :shock:

Lottery of the play offs anyone can go up out of the four I know what you’re saying Brentford for whoever plays them will be a tough nut to crack but they won’t relish playing us :bluescarf:

:thumbup: :bluebird:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:30 pm

A very good 3 pts gained away from home today :bluebird:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 am

Looking at where we were the last time we played Bristol City, surely we have to look at that table with both a little surprise and happiness? :D

Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:54 am

Sven wrote:Looking at where we were the last time we played Bristol City, surely we have to look at that table with both a little surprise and happiness? :D

:thumbup:

Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:02 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Sven wrote:Looking at where we were the last time we played Bristol City, surely we have to look at that table with both a little surprise and happiness? :D

:thumbup:

Swans got lucky win 2 -1 but looks like losing Brewster for several games if not season (if we're lucky) shoulder problem which had previously..