Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Cardiff City v Blackburn Rovers?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Cardiff City win
86%
Blackburn Rovers win
3%
Draw
11%

Total votes : 37

Re: MATCH THREAD: " CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN " MATCH THREA

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:28 pm

thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:Subs were terrible Glatzel our beat player by a mile today and he takes him off.

Interesting to know what he did to get that praise. I thought he was poor and offered nothing going forward after constantly losing the ball. A tap in goal other than that nothing.

Then you clearly do t know much about football. Won every header, awesome passes and running at defence and won the ball back countless times with good tackles.

Clearly I don't

I saw him control the ball , 90% of the time move away from goal and either pass it a the way back or lose it altogether.
Very slow link up play and the headers he did win went nowhere near any of our players

Not once did he break the blackburn line and run on goal.
Did he even have a shot other than his goal ?
He once tried a forward pass for Sanderson and it went 10 yards too far and out of play when it was a simple ball

His all round game was poor and if that display is what you think is needed at this level I would say its you who knows nothing about football.
He was taken off for a reason and it wasn't because he was tired

He was very good last few gMes but that was a poor display from him tonight

Yes clearly you don't hence why Glatzel is winning MOTM by a mile :lol:

Re: MATCH THREAD: " CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN " MATCH THREA

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:52 pm

phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
phildavies wrote:Subs were terrible Glatzel our beat player by a mile today and he takes him off.

Interesting to know what he did to get that praise. I thought he was poor and offered nothing going forward after constantly losing the ball. A tap in goal other than that nothing.

Then you clearly do t know much about football. Won every header, awesome passes and running at defence and won the ball back countless times with good tackles.

Clearly I don't

I saw him control the ball , 90% of the time move away from goal and either pass it a the way back or lose it altogether.
Very slow link up play and the headers he did win went nowhere near any of our players

Not once did he break the blackburn line and run on goal.
Did he even have a shot other than his goal ?
He once tried a forward pass for Sanderson and it went 10 yards too far and out of play when it was a simple ball

His all round game was poor and if that display is what you think is needed at this level I would say its you who knows nothing about football.
He was taken off for a reason and it wasn't because he was tired

He was very good last few gMes but that was a poor display from him tonight

Yes clearly you don't hence why Glatzel is winning MOTM by a mile :lol:

yes he has won quite a few, generally after a defeat or draw... :?