Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All this (BLM topic)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:53 pm

Talk of BLM, Antifa, knee bending let's raise our fist

poor black folk, us whites are racists etc don't understand there struggle.

A black criminal thug murdered in America, UK in meltdown

Meanwhile

a (white) Falklands veteran is killed by black armed robbers while defending his partners farm in South Africa

Where is the news/uproar on this ??

White farmers been attacked, murdered for months yet no news, marches

Re: All this (BLM topic)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:53 pm

Bame people crawling out of woodwork now
screaming racism at every opportunity? Police cannot stop black person without being accused of profiling and black people think can get away with not doing what police ask, instead they argue the toss then scream racism and police over reaction when its them that as caused the situation in 1st place... :evil:

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Bame people crawling out of woodwork now
screaming racism at every opportunity? Police cannot stop black person without being accused of profiling and black people think can get away with not doing what police ask, instead they argue the toss then scream racism and police over reaction when its them that as caused the situation in 1st place... :evil:

Agree totally

Police need back up from above

And loyalty

The murders by knife in London are generally black on black regarding drug patches

But is nothing said,

Yet some thug in America is wrongly murdered I agree, but he wasn't exactly Malcolm X was he

Yet there's a mass outcry, MPs bending a knee

But the white farm owners in SA that are murdered by criminal black gangs for there land

goes unnoticed

It's a joke

My mate is in the met and hes openly told me they dont generally bother with black youth

As it's not worth the hassle

And there superiors up above dont defend them,

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 am

Just reading that Carmarthen council will discuss removing the Picton memorial now !! WTF are we turning into ?

Lest we forget, this man whatever his faults at the time was a war hero who died at Waterloo.

We now have this radio presenter saying how he was racially abused as a primary school kid in Ammanford, no doubt Jason Mohammed will be spouting his bile later on today.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:56 am

JulesK wrote:Just reading that Carmarthen council will discuss removing the Picton memorial now !! WTF are we turning into ?

Lest we forget, this man whatever his faults at the time was a war hero who died at Waterloo.

We now have this radio presenter saying how he was racially abused as a primary school kid in Ammanford, no doubt Jason Mohammed will be spouting his bile later on today.

Jules you are getting bame people given high profile jobs on merit I may add but instead of highlighting what can be achieved through hard work ect and be positive, all you get is bame have been suppressed and they have had racism throughout their lives! No wonder bame people got a chip on their shoulders.... cant even accept they get a job because they are the best candidate without going down racism route.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 am

It's pathetic

And it all reared its ugly head because a vile man was murdered.

bbc are showing the film Selma again, interviews with poor black people who been racially abused (allegedly)

Why add fuel to the fire that's already raging

What about the thousands of girls up north who were raped regularly, and used for money by predominantly Muslim gangs

How much news & paper space with BBC & sky did they get

Life is not fair

End of, just as many white people been abused to.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:55 am

Allen to be honest with you I would be rather worried about employing a bame person for the simple fact if they were found to be unsuitable or done something wrong would it be trouble to sack them.?

PS. This is a hypothetical scenario before the pc brigade start.

Sick to back teeth with it all, we have all have struggled at one time or another like when I went for promotion once but although having more years and experience the promotion was given to a nephew of a foreman!!! Shrug and get on with it that's life!!

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:19 pm

JulesK wrote:Allen to be honest with you I would be rather worried about employing a bame person for the simple fact if they were found to be unsuitable or done something wrong would it be trouble to sack them.?

Sick to back teeth with it all, we have all have struggled at one time or another like when I went for promotion once but although having more years and experience the promotion was given to a nephew of a foreman!!! Shrug and get on with it that's life!!

one of my children having got 11 GCSEs 1 c grade the rest As and Bs, 3 A levels and a degree then couldnt get a job for 3 years must have applied for a 100 jobs mate and actually lost out on a couple to people less educated with criminal records.{ who you know } .. he is clean tidy ,polite ,but very quiet .. he is working now and his boss cant brag him up enough...?????????
it was just a very bad run of luck.. life now had he been BAME would it just have been life ?

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:45 pm

skidemin wrote:
JulesK wrote:Allen to be honest with you I would be rather worried about employing a bame person for the simple fact if they were found to be unsuitable or done something wrong would it be trouble to sack them.?

one of my children having got 11 GCSEs 1 c grade the rest As and Bs, 3 A levels and a degree then couldnt get a job for 3 years must have applied for a 100 jobs mate and actually lost out on a couple to people less educated with criminal records.{ who you know } .. he is clean tidy ,polite ,but very quiet .. he is working now and his boss cant brag him up enough...?????????
it was just a very bad run of luck.. life now had he been BAME would it just have been life ?

Well done to your boy for perseverence, can't fault that, cracking attitude.

You brought him up well.

I'm a youth worker. I have 18, 19 year olds educated to the hills but can't find work, being turned down as no experience

I've argued a few times with employers

If you don't give them a chance then they will never have experience

Mate, you know the answer to that,

It's an excuse ,"it's coz I'm black innit"

That's my personal view, and one of the lads I'm mentoring is black from Lansbury Park, Caerphilly

Rough estate

Funny as hes never said it's "because I'm black

He just keeps trying

Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:56 pm

In my time in health service I have seen numerous times when bame people have got jobs that they were not qualified to do but were given it to appease certain factions in nhs... most bame workers who are from Philippines or Caribbean are good people and workers it's the indigenous bame that are the problem like said got chip on their shoulders.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

In my time in health service I have seen numerous times when bame people have got jobs that they were not qualified to do but were given it to appease certain factions in nhs... most bame workers who are from Philippines or Caribbean are good people and workers it's the indigenous bame that are the problem like said got chip on their shoulders.

Spot on.

Life is not always fair, just deal with it.

One of the promotions I was turned down for went to A managers son who was barely out of nappies

I didn't like it, I was angry

But realised, like it or hate it, you have to just move on.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:08 pm

The Media is pushing this whole saga 100%. It’s the agenda they want or need a race war and they are soon to get it I think

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Media is pushing this whole saga 100%. It’s the agenda they want or need a race war and they are soon to get it I think

I think your right mate

The cats out of the bag

This is not going to end well, exactly what BLM wanted

But people still think it's about "black lives matter,"

How completely thick are they.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:48 pm

In industry, the black/Asian guys are good as gold.. if they’re good enough they’ll do. I think all the deadwood tries to get in the Public Sector where the Union fawns over them, even when the f***n useless.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:52 pm

rumpo kid wrote:In industry, the black/Asian guys are good as gold.. if they’re good enough they’ll do. I think all the deadwood tries to get in the Public Sector where the Union fawns over them, even when the f***n useless.

I have to say every Asian/black folk I've met or known are sound guys

That's why all this nonsense gets under my skin.

The met apologised now to that black sprinter for distress

Even though they found no fault in what the officers did on the stop and search

It's all fxcked

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:18 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:In industry, the black/Asian guys are good as gold.. if they’re good enough they’ll do. I think all the deadwood tries to get in the Public Sector where the Union fawns over them, even when the f***n useless.

It's all fxcked

Have you seen the video? She refused point blank to get out car ..officer was insistent but not overly aggressive hence no action, eventually she got out and started playing the black card screaming at officers something about her black child! Met should not be appeasing them it was her especially who caused the altercation regardless of why they was stopped..

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

It's all fxcked

Have you seen the video? She refused point blank to get out car ..officer was insistent but not overly aggressive hence no action, eventually she got out and started playing the black card screaming at officers something about her black child! Met should not be appeasing them it was her especially who caused the altercation regardless of why they was stopped..

The race card is like the old Monopoly get out of jail card

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:26 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

It's all fxcked

Yep seen it

It's how it's going to be now, I'm placid and chilled

But all this is making me evil

Dithering Boris

Needs to give the police full power, if you have nothing to hide then surely it's not an issue

I've been stoped a few times in the last 25 years, i show my licence, insurance and once ive been breathylised and off I go as I've nothing to worry about

Get a grip black folk white folk all f*cking folk

It's just life

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

It's all fxcked

Yep seen it

Dithering Boris

Needs to give the police full power, if you have nothing to hide then surely it's not an issue

I've been stoped a few times in the last 25 years, i show my licence, insurance and once ive been breathylised and off I go as I've nothing to worry about

It's just life

If a white person did what she did probably be cuffed and if Male dragged out car! she got away with verbally abusing female cop and the met apologises? " Crackers "

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

It's all fxcked

Yep seen it

Dithering Boris

It's just life

If a white person did what she did probably be cuffed and if Male dragged out car! she got away with verbally abusing female cop and the met apologises? " Crackers "

Something needs to give and soon

Otherwise it will turn into a race war

And our government are totally blind to that threat.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:51 pm

Government absolutely terrified of offending the "ethnic minorities".

That filters down through the police hierarchy and the like.

The Met apologies to the awkward black woman today highlights completely.

Anyone else would have shut up and moved on.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:25 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Government absolutely terrified of offending the "ethnic minorities".

That filters down through the police hierarchy and the like.

The Met apologies to the awkward black woman today highlights completely.

Anyone else would have shut up and moved on.

Someone needs to get a grip of it

And very soon.

I'm not bothered about me, il take whatever comes, but my boys just turned 9, I don't want him growing up in a place where colour of skin matters.

My hero (well I was probably his haha) was Thierry Henry.

I showed my boy a clip of his goals and said what do you see??

I was expecting black man
Black footballer

Nope

He said

A man, why?

Made me proud.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:28 pm

:thumbup: