Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Derby and Millwall lose but Swansea and Preston win "

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 pm

brettski wrote:Chill out boys. They would all love to be where we are. Come on City :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

They would all love to be where WBA Or even Leeds are now :roll:

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:15 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
brettski wrote:Chill out boys. They would all love to be where we are. Come on City :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

They would all love to be where WBA Or even Leeds are now :roll:

I think what he meant was it's still in our hands,so to speak? And to a degree I agree,the ball is still in our court,win the last four and we are in the play offs,achievable Yes,likely? Who knows,this has been the strangest of times for clubs,and for us as supporters for sure,I'm not too sure at this moment on how to curtail myself from booting the tv off its stand! But it feels so strange,to not be there with our team through the end of this season,but deep down,who amongst us,doesn't realise,if promoted this season,another big overhaul of the current squad would be required,along with a decent budget, at least enough for us to be competitive,to a a degree,we were last time,but didn't quite have enough at the very end (who knows I f sala would have arrived safely,what might have been? Rip) :old: :bluebird:

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:00 pm

We will be fine two more wins would be more than enough.