Summer shake up

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Summer shake up

Postby dazza » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:26 am

Who will be told to find a new club out of the 1st team squad?

We know that Ward will be leaving so who goes with him? I expect some of the big earners will go, Etheridge, Flynt, Pack, Patterson, Whyte will be sold and I can see Hoilet asking for a move to the MLS. The big earners like Murphy and Morrison could also go.
dazza
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Summer shake up

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Summer shake up

Postby fred keenor » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:50 am

Murphy in the last year of his contract so hopefully some good money for him. Cunningham to be sold as well.
Flint, Pack and probably Bamba could all move on.
Etheridge already gone, perhaps Day will follow him.
Patterson, not sure how he fits in with our new style of play.
Should reduce the wage bill considerably allowing NH leeway to bring in a few signings plus a couple of loans.
Any decent offers will probably be looked at.
The transfer window is already open so we need to move quickly.
fred keenor
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby skidemin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:17 pm

reality is we need to keep our better players otherwise its ANOTHER downgrade like this season...
skidemin
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby thomasblue » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:36 pm

If we keep the majority and add a striker we will have a good chance.
We can afford to lose some without it upsetting the team.

I would lose :

Etheridge
Flint/Bamba
Cunningham
Whyte
Vassell
Pack
Glatzel
Sanderson
Smith

I would offer a contract to Ward

We need 5 players in the right positions to make us compete for automatic places.

A proper striker to replace Glatzel
A secondary striker to challenge.
A playmaker to challenge Tomlin
Two right backs
thomasblue
 
Posts: 6405
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:00 pm

We don't know that Ward is leaving. He could well sign a new contract.

The other question is who's going to take these players from us and will they want to pay them the same money as we've been paying them? If not then we are stuck with them.

It's no secret that Neil Harris will have practically nothing to spend as well so I expect us to keep most of these players.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 13919
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:30 am

Re: Summer shake up

Postby skidemin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:We don't know that Ward is leaving. He could well sign a new contract.

The other question is who's going to take these players from us and will they want to pay them the same money as we've been paying them? If not then we are stuck with them.

It's no secret that Neil Harris will have practically nothing to spend as well so I expect us to keep most of these players.



im afraid its that time of year. player manager time with long lists in contract players that are not going anywhere. while imagining muchly superior players coming in..
skidemin
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:32 pm

I can see leaving -
Neil Etheridge - Unlucky but Smithies is just better imo. Will be quite a few top end championship clubs looking at him and i expect him to leave unfortunately.

Aden Flint - Thank God and piss off. Expect him and his big wage to leave to another champ side.

Greg Cunningham - Last year of contract, big wage with Bagan coming through. Sure loads of top end champ sides would want him.

Dion Sanderson - Overhyped imo and id actually be suprised if we went back in for him tbh. The fact we are still playing with a makeshift RB says a lot. Think he's decent and a lower half champ RB.

Marlon Pack - Along with his ex Bristol City team mate Aden Flint can piss off, cant stand either of them and only came here for the bigger wage packet like Bobby Reid. Both are just shite in general though. Have a bad feeling Harris likes him but hope im wrong and we sell him to a midtable champ side and we bring in a mobile technician who can run faster than gear 1.

Gavin Whyte - Feel a bit for the lad as he tries his best but just looks out his depth at this level, however i have wondered if Harris thought of converting Whyte in to a RB as he's defensively very good but Harris doesnt seem to rate him at all and can see him playing top 10 league 1 football next season.

Junior Hoilett - As others have mentioned i can see him going to the MLS. Very good player here and at 30 i can see him not wanting to go though another 46 game championship season.

Callum Paterson - If we're not going to attempt to play him at RB i dont want him anywhere near our frontline or attack. Can never question his effort but any attempt of City trying to play football dies with that man. Started the season out of shape and spends games either fouling the opposition or rolling around the ground, but unlike Bothroyd he doesnt have the talent or the goal scoring record to justify doing that shite. He's so anti-football its incredible. Hopefully Warnock puts in a 10m bid for him.

Danny Ward - Very good record from the bench but something tells me he wants to move back north and might want a fresh start from his injury record here. I reckon he's the mot complete striker we have tbh but that aint saying much. Aint too fussed if he stays or goes tbh, decent striker but thats about it. When fit will always get you 7-10 goals a season from the bench. Playing under Warnock next season at Boro probably isnt out of the question but i see it more likely he'll be at Huddersfield Town or possibly the promoted Rotherham United.

Josh Murphy, Robert Glatzel and Isaac Vassell - dont see anyone wanting them or willing to pay what we want for them, so i guess we go again with them and hope a star is made.

And with some so called big hitters expected to leave id be shocked if the board or Harris would be willing to sell any of the spine of the team which would include -

Alex Smithies, Sean Morrison, Will Vaulks, Leandro Bacuna, Joe Ralls, Mendez-Laing or Lee Tomlin.

If we are to push on for promotion next season (top 6) and go 1 better we need to address the positions which have held us back for the past 2 seasons and we need younger signings who can play to Harris's high tempo style. Id say we need about 5 top quality players, be that League 1 youngster who's proven himself there or an under 23 player from a premier league side.

1. Top quality RB who can attack as well as defend
2. Technician in midfield, someone who wants to get on the ball and is comfartable doing it.
3. A winger who's lightening with a decent cross would be great
4. A CF, someone to compete with Tomlin over that 10 position. Need another technical maverick.
5. A Striker. After 10 years of shite one's i dont care if he's 5ft 4 or 6ft 8, just want a striker who can hit the back of the net.

Now will we get all these? probably not or we'll win the league next season but these are the type of players we need to sign and move on next season. Seeing a few of Ciaron Brown, Joel Bagan, Sam Bowen, Taz Mayembe, James Waite or Mark Harris come through would be great too. :bluescarf:
User avatar
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 1967
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Big Hill Blue » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Most, if not all, clubs will be tightening their financial belts.

To off load those that NH deems surplus is going to prove a tall order.

Unless the financial circumstances and restraints sees wage demands drop significantly.

Hopefully the management team can come up trumps and strengthen where needed.

Not forgetting where we are now compared to NH arrival and the progress made I don't fear next season.

If we do fail to overturn the Fulham deficit then bring on the new season!

Onwards and upwards!!

Charge !!!!!

C'mon City

:)
Big Hill Blue
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:27 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby skidemin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I can see leaving -
Neil Etheridge - Unlucky but Smithies is just better imo. Will be quite a few top end championship clubs looking at him and i expect him to leave unfortunately.

Aden Flint - Thank God and piss off. Expect him and his big wage to leave to another champ side.

Greg Cunningham - Last year of contract, big wage with Bagan coming through. Sure loads of top end champ sides would want him.

Dion Sanderson - Overhyped imo and id actually be suprised if we went back in for him tbh. The fact we are still playing with a makeshift RB says a lot. Think he's decent and a lower half champ RB.

Marlon Pack - Along with his ex Bristol City team mate Aden Flint can piss off, cant stand either of them and only came here for the bigger wage packet like Bobby Reid. Both are just shite in general though. Have a bad feeling Harris likes him but hope im wrong and we sell him to a midtable champ side and we bring in a mobile technician who can run faster than gear 1.

Gavin Whyte - Feel a bit for the lad as he tries his best but just looks out his depth at this level, however i have wondered if Harris thought of converting Whyte in to a RB as he's defensively very good but Harris doesnt seem to rate him at all and can see him playing top 10 league 1 football next season.

Junior Hoilett - As others have mentioned i can see him going to the MLS. Very good player here and at 30 i can see him not wanting to go though another 46 game championship season.

Callum Paterson - If we're not going to attempt to play him at RB i dont want him anywhere near our frontline or attack. Can never question his effort but any attempt of City trying to play football dies with that man. Started the season out of shape and spends games either fouling the opposition or rolling around the ground, but unlike Bothroyd he doesnt have the talent or the goal scoring record to justify doing that shite. He's so anti-football its incredible. Hopefully Warnock puts in a 10m bid for him.

Danny Ward - Very good record from the bench but something tells me he wants to move back north and might want a fresh start from his injury record here. I reckon he's the mot complete striker we have tbh but that aint saying much. Aint too fussed if he stays or goes tbh, decent striker but thats about it. When fit will always get you 7-10 goals a season from the bench. Playing under Warnock next season at Boro probably isnt out of the question but i see it more likely he'll be at Huddersfield Town or possibly the promoted Rotherham United.

Josh Murphy, Robert Glatzel and Isaac Vassell - dont see anyone wanting them or willing to pay what we want for them, so i guess we go again with them and hope a star is made.

And with some so called big hitters expected to leave id be shocked if the board or Harris would be willing to sell any of the spine of the team which would include -

Alex Smithies, Sean Morrison, Will Vaulks, Leandro Bacuna, Joe Ralls, Mendez-Laing or Lee Tomlin.

If we are to push on for promotion next season (top 6) and go 1 better we need to address the positions which have held us back for the past 2 seasons and we need younger signings who can play to Harris's high tempo style. Id say we need about 5 top quality players, be that League 1 youngster who's proven himself there or an under 23 player from a premier league side.

1. Top quality RB who can attack as well as defend
2. Technician in midfield, someone who wants to get on the ball and is comfartable doing it.
3. A winger who's lightening with a decent cross would be great
4. A CF, someone to compete with Tomlin over that 10 position. Need another technical maverick.
5. A Striker. After 10 years of shite one's i dont care if he's 5ft 4 or 6ft 8, just want a striker who can hit the back of the net.

Now will we get all these? probably not or we'll win the league next season but these are the type of players we need to sign and move on next season. Seeing a few of Ciaron Brown, Joel Bagan, Sam Bowen, Taz Mayembe, James Waite or Mark Harris come through would be great too. :bluescarf:



Danny Ward ....surely the fact he has hung around for the play offs means ideally he wants to remain ?
its not like his 3 year record here is going to change massively , still on the bench and might add a couple of goals.. but his time here can only be described as not quite good enough to hold down a first team place but handy coming on for 20 mins..
skidemin
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Sven » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:26 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:We don't know that Ward is leaving. He could well sign a new contract.

The other question is who's going to take these players from us and will they want to pay them the same money as we've been paying them? If not then we are stuck with them.

It's no secret that Neil Harris will have practically nothing to spend as well so I expect us to keep most of these players.

Agreed and I think the Ward situation will be resolved quickly, depending if we are to play in the Premier League or Championship next season

Great squad player for the latter :ayatollah:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18255
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:48 am

I think there will be one or two surprises moving on this summer.Across the back we need probably two rightbacks and at least one leftback and here maybe the first surprise will come.I wouldn't be at all surprised if the gaffer moves Bennett on.A decent player at this level but I'm not convinced he's got what Harris wants from that position.In midfield we need to add to what we've already got with one or two additions especially in the creative department.If he's looking to move on people in midfield I think my choice would be Pack and Ralls. My choice of Ralls may come as a surprise to some but for me although there is no doubting his industry his final ball/pass often goes disappointing astray.Far too often for my liking.Ever time I see Pack play I think of Gunnerson,nuff said.Finally up front and out wide I think we'll see some freshening up.I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Harris go in for Adomah again even though he's at his veteran stage because of his technical ability at the expense of NML who for me isn't consistent enough.On the other side you know what you get with Hoilett so I can see him staying though we could get another in to rest him from time to time.Up front I can again see the gaffer going with Ward and Glatzel and another possibly Moore from Wigan(not because he's welsh)as I think I'm right In thinking he tried to sign him when he was at Millwall.I have never subscribed to the view that our strikers are not good enough only that the type and quality of service they receive has up to now been poor and inconsistent.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 5913
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:44 am

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:We don't know that Ward is leaving. He could well sign a new contract.

The other question is who's going to take these players from us and will they want to pay them the same money as we've been paying them? If not then we are stuck with them.

It's no secret that Neil Harris will have practically nothing to spend as well so I expect us to keep most of these players.

Agreed and I think the Ward situation will be resolved quickly, depending if we are to play in the Premier League or Championship next season

Great squad player for the latter :ayatollah:


I agree that Ward could stay but will he really get a new contract on the same terms i.e. £20,000pw? Surely he will have to accept reduced terms or a move to some middle eastern back water
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 13818
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am

Re: Summer shake up

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:51 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I think there will be one or two surprises moving on this summer.Across the back we need probably two rightbacks and at least one leftback and here maybe the first surprise will come.I wouldn't be at all surprised if the gaffer moves Bennett on.A decent player at this level but I'm not convinced he's got what Harris wants from that position.In midfield we need to add to what we've already got with one or two additions especially in the creative department.If he's looking to move on people in midfield I think my choice would be Pack and Ralls. My choice of Ralls may come as a surprise to some but for me although there is no doubting his industry his final ball/pass often goes disappointing astray.Far too often for my liking.Ever time I see Pack play I think of Gunnerson,nuff said.Finally up front and out wide I think we'll see some freshening up.I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Harris go in for Adomah again even though he's at his veteran stage because of his technical ability at the expense of NML who for me isn't consistent enough.On the other side you know what you get with Hoilett so I can see him staying though we could get another in to rest him from time to time.Up front I can again see the gaffer going with Ward and Glatzel and another possibly Moore from Wigan(not because he's welsh)as I think I'm right In thinking he tried to sign him when he was at Millwall.I have never subscribed to the view that our strikers are not good enough only that the type and quality of service they receive has up to now been poor and inconsistent.



gunner...enough said :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
skidemin
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:52 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:We don't know that Ward is leaving. He could well sign a new contract.

The other question is who's going to take these players from us and will they want to pay them the same money as we've been paying them? If not then we are stuck with them.

It's no secret that Neil Harris will have practically nothing to spend as well so I expect us to keep most of these players.


I can see a right back being brought in but we won't pay a fee (loan/released).

However, I agree we will keep most of our squad not through choice but practicality as most other clubs won't have the cash to buy and pay them. We have been told several times that it is time for us to utilise the academy and that is where most of our 'new players' will come from.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 13818
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am

Re: Summer shake up

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:We don't know that Ward is leaving. He could well sign a new contract.

The other question is who's going to take these players from us and will they want to pay them the same money as we've been paying them? If not then we are stuck with them.

It's no secret that Neil Harris will have practically nothing to spend as well so I expect us to keep most of these players.


I can see a right back being brought in but we won't pay a fee (loan/released).

However, I agree we will keep most of our squad not through choice but practicality as most other clubs won't have the cash to buy and pay them. We have been told several times that it is time for us to utilise the academy and that is where most of our 'new players' will come from.



ideal world yes, but our academy just doesnt produce despite the endless threads about ...another one has left and found a club, which turns out to be Hereford or Torquay.. totally agree with keeping most of our squad as its not a case of picking and choosing who other clubs are interested in...
skidemin
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:31 pm

i dont understand why people are expecting all these players to leave. who is going to take flint?
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11814
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote: We have been told several times that it is time for us to utilise the academy and that is where most of our 'new players' will come from.


Hence why I don't think we will bring much in over the summer and what we do I doubt it will be any better than what we have got. Anyone coming in will be to fill the gpas where we are short.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 16011
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: Summer shake up

Postby aberdare-blue » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:18 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I can see leaving -
Neil Etheridge - Unlucky but Smithies is just better imo. Will be quite a few top end championship clubs looking at him and i expect him to leave unfortunately.

Aden Flint - Thank God and piss off. Expect him and his big wage to leave to another champ side.

Greg Cunningham - Last year of contract, big wage with Bagan coming through. Sure loads of top end champ sides would want him.

Dion Sanderson - Overhyped imo and id actually be suprised if we went back in for him tbh. The fact we are still playing with a makeshift RB says a lot. Think he's decent and a lower half champ RB.

Marlon Pack - Along with his ex Bristol City team mate Aden Flint can piss off, cant stand either of them and only came here for the bigger wage packet like Bobby Reid. Both are just shite in general though. Have a bad feeling Harris likes him but hope im wrong and we sell him to a midtable champ side and we bring in a mobile technician who can run faster than gear 1.

Gavin Whyte - Feel a bit for the lad as he tries his best but just looks out his depth at this level, however i have wondered if Harris thought of converting Whyte in to a RB as he's defensively very good but Harris doesnt seem to rate him at all and can see him playing top 10 league 1 football next season.

Junior Hoilett - As others have mentioned i can see him going to the MLS. Very good player here and at 30 i can see him not wanting to go though another 46 game championship season.

Callum Paterson - If we're not going to attempt to play him at RB i dont want him anywhere near our frontline or attack. Can never question his effort but any attempt of City trying to play football dies with that man. Started the season out of shape and spends games either fouling the opposition or rolling around the ground, but unlike Bothroyd he doesnt have the talent or the goal scoring record to justify doing that shite. He's so anti-football its incredible. Hopefully Warnock puts in a 10m bid for him.

Danny Ward - Very good record from the bench but something tells me he wants to move back north and might want a fresh start from his injury record here. I reckon he's the mot complete striker we have tbh but that aint saying much. Aint too fussed if he stays or goes tbh, decent striker but thats about it. When fit will always get you 7-10 goals a season from the bench. Playing under Warnock next season at Boro probably isnt out of the question but i see it more likely he'll be at Huddersfield Town or possibly the promoted Rotherham United.

Josh Murphy, Robert Glatzel and Isaac Vassell - dont see anyone wanting them or willing to pay what we want for them, so i guess we go again with them and hope a star is made.

And with some so called big hitters expected to leave id be shocked if the board or Harris would be willing to sell any of the spine of the team which would include -

Alex Smithies, Sean Morrison, Will Vaulks, Leandro Bacuna, Joe Ralls, Mendez-Laing or Lee Tomlin.

If we are to push on for promotion next season (top 6) and go 1 better we need to address the positions which have held us back for the past 2 seasons and we need younger signings who can play to Harris's high tempo style. Id say we need about 5 top quality players, be that League 1 youngster who's proven himself there or an under 23 player from a premier league side.

1. Top quality RB who can attack as well as defend
2. Technician in midfield, someone who wants to get on the ball and is comfartable doing it.
3. A winger who's lightening with a decent cross would be great
4. A CF, someone to compete with Tomlin over that 10 position. Need another technical maverick.
5. A Striker. After 10 years of shite one's i dont care if he's 5ft 4 or 6ft 8, just want a striker who can hit the back of the net.

Now will we get all these? probably not or we'll win the league next season but these are the type of players we need to sign and move on next season. Seeing a few of Ciaron Brown, Joel Bagan, Sam Bowen, Taz Mayembe, James Waite or Mark Harris come through would be great too. :bluescarf:


Totally agree with this list of players
maybe loan gain whyte out tho,
possibly look to move bennet on before cunningham just due to age maybe.
Celtic were heavily linked with murphy so maybe 6-8 mill id take.
Unless they match Glatzal price we paid, id give him 1 more year, believe he could come good still
Use the loan market alot better, hopefully gets around 8-10m to sign players, providing he moves a few on.

Smithies, morrison, ralls vaulks bacuna tomlin, NML, glatzal are the key players we need to keep
aberdare-blue
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Blue View » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:20 pm

A little bit optimistic if you think we can get between 6 and 8 million for Murphy after the season he's had.
Blue View
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:34 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby HarriRhys22 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Blue View wrote:A little bit optimistic if you think we can get between 6 and 8 million for Murphy after the season he's had.

Joint top scorer with 8 goals!
HarriRhys22
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:28 am

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Kenbird1927 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:08 am

Etheridge
Pack
Hoilett
Patterson
Bennett
All need to go
Kenbird1927
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 9:30 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby aberdare-blue » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:27 am

HarriRhys22 wrote:
Blue View wrote:A little bit optimistic if you think we can get between 6 and 8 million for Murphy after the season he's had.

Joint top scorer with 8 goals!


Reported that celtic were looking at 11m for him previously, not gonna take or 5m or less are you
aberdare-blue
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:04 am

I really can't see many clubs having big shake ups in the current financial circumstances.

I would be amazed if we can get rid of some of the players mentioned here as other clubs simply won't have the money.

In terms of players coming in I'm glad we now have Harris as manager. He seems much more willing to give young players a chance and going for young Premiership players like Sanderson and Brewster for the Jacks shows that it can work.

This will be a very unusual close season, whichever league we're in, but I would be amazed to see wholesale changes.
piledriver64
 
Posts: 2522
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Re: Summer shake up

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:54 pm

The only players we have that would attract offers from other clubs would be Smithies, Etheridge, Morrison, Cunningham, Bennet and Ralls - maybe Murphy. Out of that lot I can only see either Smithies/Etheridge or Bennet/Cunningham going and replaced with a cheaper backup options - maybe even with youth as we have promising replacements in Bagan and Ratcliffe. Might create funds needed for players to go straight into the starting 11.
Escott1927
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], nubbsy and 297 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.