MY THOUGHTS: PROUD BLUEBIRDS END THE NIGHT FIGHTING

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:08 pm

MY THOUGHTS:
Well That Was A Nervous Game But A Game Nonetheless. No Matter What Happened Tonight At Least We Went Out Fighting To The Very End Of The Game. That Is A Good Sign Going Into Next Season. Yes There Are Many Chances, Mistakes AND Close Calls But Knowing We Have Gone This Far With A Manager Yet To Have A Full Season With Us, Can Only Mean Good Things.

A Few Players Done There Best But Sadly Players Like Pack, Whyte And Hoilett Amongst A Few Others Will Have To Be Replaced In The Window Because The One Thing Lacking Tonight Was The Quality In Front Of Goal.
Onwards To What Im Sure Will Be A Great Season Next Season With Harris In Charge. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Attachments
0_Championship-Play-Off-Semi-Final-Second-Leg-Fulham-v-Cardiff-City.jpg
0_Championship-Play-Off-Semi-Final-Second-Leg-Fulham-v-Cardiff-City.jpg (56.17 KiB) Viewed 334 times
Check Out:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel
The ReaN Show Series 1-4
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
CardiffFanTV
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: PROUD BLUEBIRDS END THE NIGHT FIGHTING

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 pm

Same as you. I'm gutted but proud and looking forward to next season
CF23 Bluebird

Re: MY THOUGHTS: PROUD BLUEBIRDS END THE NIGHT FIGHTING

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:10 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Same as you. I'm gutted but proud and looking forward to next season

Spot On :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat