Harris

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Harris

Postby Llantwit Blue » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Harris was fantastic tonight the way he managed the game plan. Let him bring in a couple of his own players He is young hungry and the last 3/4 games the way he’s had us playing I think we will be a force for sure next season.
Season tickets renewed today can’t wait for the season to start.
Llantwit Blue
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Harris

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Harris

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:20 pm

Thing I've learned about the gaffer is that he likes to change it around and seems to embrace the squad mentality.The man has literaly pulled up trees since he came in.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 5914
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Harris

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:00 pm

We finally have a manager that has a plan b
CF23 Bluebird
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Harris

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:09 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:We finally have a manager that has a plan b


:thumbup:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19296
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Harris

Postby Bluewolf » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:17 pm

We have a manager who believes in us and instils fight

I love Neil Harris Barmy Army
Bluewolf
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:38 am

Re: Harris

Postby NPCF3 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Has done a fantastic job, and is hinting at a top 2 push next season :thumbright:
NPCF3
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:01 am

Re: Harris

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:06 am

:thumbup:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19296
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Harris

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:01 am

Bluewolf wrote:We have a manager who believes in us and instils fight

I love Neil Harris Barmy Army



We had plenty of dog (fight) under warnock (until relagation )but he couldn't get anymore from his squad,and upon leaving, saying the squad was good enough for a top 2 finish ;) Harris has the balls to make changes,and at the correctt times,more often than not. Good effort from both Harris and the players,with a couple of decent additional players,I'm excited for the new campaign. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Harris

Postby thomasblue » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:24 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:We have a manager who believes in us and instils fight

I love Neil Harris Barmy Army



We had plenty of dog (fight) under warnock (until relagation )but he couldn't get anymore from his squad,and upon leaving, saying the squad was good enough for a top 2 finish ;) Harris has the balls to make changes,and at the correctt times,more often than not. Good effort from both Harris and the players,with a couple of decent additional players,I'm excited for the new campaign. :old: :bluebird:


Warnock wasn't wrong though . We finished 5th and lost a lot of games we should have won. Top 2 was achievable this season if Warnock had gone pre season in my opinion. Looking at how hes gone about this season Harris could well have gatecrashed that top 2 if he had a whole season in charge
thomasblue
 
Posts: 6405
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bakedalasker, corky, exiled in Norfolk, Frosty_Blue, Google [Bot], Jimmy Floyd, mikeyblue and 329 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.