Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

New strike force

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:38 am

If rumours are to be believed (which they normally are not haha) City are linked with strikers Kieffer Moore and Macauley Bonne.

Our front line could potentially be:

Glatzel, Moore, Bonne & 1 of Ward or Vassell.

Is that good enough for a promotion push do you reckon?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballle ... riker/amp/

Re: New strike force

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:54 pm

No Glatzel please he has had enough chances dreadful

Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:24 pm

DEANO wrote:No Glatzel please he has had enough chances dreadful

Many less chances than madine,and from a different football culture,yet still he out scores madine tenfold,for the same price ;) all about opinions of course,I personally feel he will be fine,you obviously don't,fair enough. :old: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:46 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
DEANO wrote:No Glatzel please he has had enough chances dreadful

Many less chances than madine,and from a different football culture,yet still he out scores madine tenfold,for the same price ;) all about opinions of course,I personally feel he will be fine,you obviously don't,fair enough. :old: :bluebird:

I agree with you 62er :thumbup:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:49 pm

We have gone up 2 seasons without a " 15 + Goalscorer a Season " - Good defence needed with ALL chipping in :bluebird:

But it would be much more easier with that Striker ;)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:36 am

RG going be the usual crews whipping boy then? :roll:

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:19 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:We have gone up 2 seasons without a " 15 + Goalscorer a Season " - Good defence needed with ALL chipping in :bluebird:

But it would be much more easier with that Striker ;)

totally agree

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:02 pm

Not sure why he gets the stick that he does, glatzel actually scores goals... look at alot of the "20 goal a season" strikers. Usually they only score 10 in their first season while they adjust to the team. Not only that but he's a team player and very good with the ball at his feet.
Post a reply