Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Online Ticketing !!

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:59 am

Bad enough trying to get refunds and access to Cardiff City TV for my kids, but now trying to renew Season Tickets for next year, despite their accounts being linked with mine I couldn’t find a way to renew their tickets!

Ended up with me having to renew them via separate log in details - and because of this I was unable to get the £49 price for my boy accompanying me as a full paying adult!

I hope when all this is finally sorted out I am going to be able to get a refund on the extra £60 I have had to pay!

Anyone else had similar issues?

Re: Online Ticketing !!

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:30 pm

WenvoeHumph wrote:Bad enough trying to get refunds and access to Cardiff City TV for my kids, but now trying to renew Season Tickets for next year, despite their accounts being linked with mine I couldn’t find a way to renew their tickets!

Ended up with me having to renew them via separate log in details - and because of this I was unable to get the £49 price for my boy accompanying me as a full paying adult!

I hope when all this is finally sorted out I am going to be able to get a refund on the extra £60 I have had to pay!

Anyone else had similar issues?

Think some had problems with this? what found was my partners st is linked to mine but when you try to buy it on your name it doesn't work! but if you put your st in basket then go to other linked st and put that in basket it works ..... trouble is not easy to understand I found it by trial error. As for refund dont see as s problem once you get through to ticket office by fone or in person:thumbup:

Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:37 pm

Been sick to death of the ticketing website for months. Very poor.

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:37 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Been sick to death of the ticketing website for months. Very poor.

Thought this was a new site for this season? Well told it was .. :shock:
Post a reply