Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bobby Reid

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:04 pm

Do we get an extra payment from Fulham If they get promoted?

Re: Bobby Reid

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Not sure but if we do I'll bet we will have to wait for it like we still are for Gareth Bale.

Bobby Reid

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Do we get an extra payment from Fulham I’d they get promoted?

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:33 pm

Yes, I believe there is a £1 million bonus if I remember correctly.....Which is nice :clap:

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:57 pm

That’s good. Can go towards the purchase of K Moore

Or alternatively some decent out of contract player with £20k per week towards salary (£1m)

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Not sure but if we do I'll bet we will have to wait for it like we still are for Gareth Bale.

??????

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:52 pm

What about Ken? hopefully we get something for both, going up in year 1.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:30 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Not sure but if we do I'll bet we will have to wait for it like we still are for Gareth Bale.

??????

Yes, that one confused me too. Not sure if it was a misguided comment or an attempt at humour.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:26 pm

droyal wrote:What about Ken? hopefully we get something for both, going up in year 1.

2 million on zohore

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:34 pm

wez1927 wrote:
droyal wrote:What about Ken? hopefully we get something for both, going up in year 1.

2 million on zohore

Wez i read 500k on zohore for promotion
We had a goals scored bonus which did not happen

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:

2 million on zohore

Not a chance :thumbup:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:46 pm

not sure if its the same anymore, but im sure it used to be...if say "team A" got promoted straight back upto the league they were just relegated from, their parachute payments where then split evenly to all the teams in that league

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:49 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:
skidemin wrote:

??????

Yes, that one confused me too. Not sure if it was a misguided comment or an attempt at humour.

It goes back a few seasons butr someone asked if we got a cut from the Gareth Bale trasfer fee to Madrid as he was a Cardiff lad. The question has been a tool of humour since.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:41 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
MoodyBluebird wrote:
skidemin wrote:

??????

It goes back a few seasons butr someone asked if we got a cut from the Gareth Bale trasfer fee to Madrid as he was a Cardiff lad. The question has been a tool of humour since.

though you had lost the plot mate....

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:47 am

skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
MoodyBluebird wrote:
skidemin wrote:

??????

It almost goes back as far as the Hull City ticket stubs story - details of which I don’t even know, but I remember years ago that it was seen in this board a few times.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:16 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
MoodyBluebird wrote:
skidemin wrote:

??????

It almost goes back as far as the Hull City ticket stubs story - details of which I don’t even know, but I remember years ago that it was seen in this board a few times.

we had just beaten Boro in the FA cup QF.. and were therefore going to wembley for the semi so the club decided that a ticket stub from our next league game { against Hull } would entitle you to a semi final ticket..

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:54 pm

Bo extra money for Bobby Reid as they bought him in January, there was a promotion clause in his loan deal if they got promoted and they bought him at the end of the season but they paid 4 million for him in January.