Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jack Grealish is expected back at Aston Villa for pre-season

Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:39 am

Jack Grealish is expected back at Aston Villa for pre-season training at the end of the month as Manchester United refuse to be pressured into meeting his £80m price tag (Daily Mirror)

Re: Jack Grealish is expected back at Aston Villa for pre-se

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:31 pm

£80m on getting plenty of free kicks seems expensive to me? Good player but like bambie on ice playing...:o

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:57 pm

Honestly I don’t rate him that much 80 million well over priced in my opinion not even in England squad and I don’t think he will be in the near future he might just stay at villa know has he helped them stay up and they are his team

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Lee Tomlin better than him.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:£80m on getting plenty of free kicks seems expensive to me? Good player but like bambie on ice playing...:o

;)

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jack Grealish is expected back at Aston Villa for pre-season training at the end of the month as Manchester United refuse to be pressured into meeting his £80m price tag (Daily Mirror)

He has great ability, but he's not a ManU player more of a Lee Sharpe or Mark Bosnich than a Roy Keene or Paul Scholes they should give him a wide birth.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:08 am

cardiff 74 wrote:Honestly I don’t rate him that much 80 million well over priced in my opinion not even in England squad and I don’t think he will be in the near future he might just stay at villa know has he helped them stay up and they are his team

i think there is a good chance he will give it another year at Villa too..