Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How do Fulham

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:26 am

Manage to keep their players on the pitch? Hector got away with murder against us in both games and again last night. Reed should defo have seen red for a very bad foul. Cairney another awful foul last night. 7 of their players booked compared to 2 from Brentford. It seems very bad fouls often go unpunished and yet little niggly incidents get yellows. If it is us we often get bookings because we are considered physical.

Re: How do Fulham

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Brezza wrote:Manage to keep their players on the pitch? Hector got away with murder against us in both games and again last night. Reed should defo have seen red for a very bad foul. Cairney another awful foul last night. 7 of their players booked compared to 2 from Brentford. It seems very bad fouls often go unpunished and yet little niggly incidents get yellows. If it is us we often get bookings because we are considered physical.

Been one of the dirtiest sides for last three years but have managed to convince the media and referees that they are a footballing side (which they are) who wouldn't dream of employing the dark arts and thus get away with murder. They remind me very much of a poor mans Leeds of the early seventies. Play good football but dirty at the same time.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm

Tbf they don’t really play good footie, people just think they do, they’re an absolute shit club with shit fans and I can’t wait to see them getting relegated again

Parker is a pompous wanker

They have a team of individual prima donnas who are fouling cunts

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 pm

Bluewolf wrote:Tbf they don’t really play good footie, people just think they do, they’re an absolute shit club with shit fans and I can’t wait to see them getting relegated again

Wouldn’t quite go that far, but it is a bit of a myth that they play good football

They have loads of possession but very little penetration. They pass it around going backwards a lot of the time then eventually lob the ball in the box for Mitrovic

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Relegation favourites

Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:05 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:Tbf they don’t really play good footie, people just think they do, they’re an absolute shit club with shit fans and I can’t wait to see them getting relegated again

Wouldn’t quite go that far, but it is a bit of a myth that they play good football

They have loads of possession but very little penetration. They pass it around going backwards a lot of the time then eventually lob the ball in the box for Mitrovic

i agree with it being a myth , they are not a good watch for the neutral... lots of players comfortable on the ball at this level which more often than not ends up with them frustrating teams and getting results but not good enough to do it a level up.. i think Parker will be gone before christmas...

Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:18 am

skidemin wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

i agree with it being a myth , they are not a good watch for the neutral... lots of players comfortable on the ball at this level which more often than not ends up with them frustrating teams and getting results but not good enough to do it a level up.. i think Parker will be gone before christmas...

League game at ccs was the most boring game seen in ages they time wasted from ko... just passed and passed back to keeper at one point went nearly 10mins inside own half ... will struggle again this coming season