Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daniel Ayala - Free agent

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Centre back Daniel Ayala available on a free.

Would you go in for him to battle Nelson and Morrison for a spot?

29 years old, experienced player. An update on Flint maybe?

Re: Daniel Ayala - Free agent

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:06 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Centre back Daniel Ayala available on a free.

Would you go in for him to battle Nelson and Morrison for a spot?

29 years old, experienced player. An update on Flint maybe?

no

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Apparently the Jacks are looking at him to replace Van der Hoorn. Don't think he's of any interest to us as we already have better centre backs.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Blue View wrote:Apparently the Jacks are looking at him to replace Van der Hoorn. Don't think he's of any interest to us as we already have better centre backs.

If they want him, why the Hell is a big club like us even being linked with him?

:)

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Who is linking him to us?

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Blue View wrote:Who is linking him to us?

Me.

:)

Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:23 am

We’ll take him plus £2m for Flint.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:23 pm

Blue View wrote:Apparently the Jacks are looking at him to replace Van der Hoorn. Don't think he's of any interest to us as we already have better centre backs.

All my mates are jacks, and they have said van der horn wasn't on big money compared to most in that team. And his wages were probably below average for a championship defender and they said they let him go as they couldn't afford to keep him on the wage book. And are more likely will get loan players in. If they do sign someone perminantly then either ayew will have left because of his wages. Or they would of sold someone for decent money first.... Seems if they fail to get the loan players in, they could be in serious trouble

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:22 pm

yes the jacks situation is a strange one, they had about 8 players on loan last year and I would expect them to go for young loan players from the premier league again because of coopers connections. Not sure I'd be happy as aa fan as you cant really call it a team of your own when you don't actually own half of your players.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:36 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:yes the jacks situation is a strange one, they had about 8 players on loan last year and I would expect them to go for young loan players from the premier league again because of coopers connections. Not sure I'd be happy as aa fan as you cant really call it a team of your own when you don't actually own half of your players.

its crap mate, premier league clubs are allowed to have these enormous squads then loan them out...
needs to be a limit on how many players these clubs loan out which should then mean they are more selective in who they sign giving other clubs some sort of chance... Chelsea loaned 28 players out in 19/20...and Manchester City loaned 35 out... its insane..

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:48 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:We’ll take him plus £2m for Flint.

Morning 62r! You do realise ayala is a free! Wh are you suggesting? We give ayala 2m,to get rid of flint for us :lol: :old: :bluebird:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:37 am

bluesince62 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:We’ll take him plus £2m for Flint.

Morning 62r! You do realise ayala is a free! Wh are you suggesting? We give ayala 2m,to get rid of flint for us :lol: :old: :bluebird:

Ah I see. My age catching up with me!!