Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are the tickets office taking calls

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:49 pm

Can anyone tell me if the ticket office is taking calls as I need to sort out my mates season ticket he’s had a few problems of late and need to speak to some one there

Re: Are the tickets office taking calls

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:00 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Can anyone tell me if the ticket office is taking calls as I need to sort out my mates season ticket he’s had a few problems of late and need to speak to some one there

It’s open but I rang at 10am (opening time) picked an option, it rang a few times then I was cut off...twice. Good luck. :thumbup:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:23 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:Can anyone tell me if the ticket office is taking calls as I need to sort out my mates season ticket he’s had a few problems of late and need to speak to some one there

It’s open but I rang at 10am (opening time) picked an option, it rang a few times then I was cut off...twice. Good luck. :thumbup:
If I was to go there is it open could I sort my mates ticket over the counter

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:33 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I tried to get to club shop on Tuesday and the coronavirus testing lady informed me that the shoo is only available on line atm and the ticket office only available by phone or email.
I’ve found them very helpful via email mate, try that.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:38 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I tried to get to club shop on Tuesday and the coronavirus testing lady informed me that the shoo is only available on line atm and the ticket office only available by phone or email.

Thanks mate I’ll give it a go tomorrow

Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:41 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nice one.
Emails took between 6-24 response which under the current climate I reckon is pretty good.
Let me know how you get on mate. :thumbup:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:22 pm

Its definitely open 10am-4pm as I called today and spoke to someone

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:27 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:Its definitely open 10am-4pm as I called today and spoke to someone

That’s good to know. The COVID adviser didn’t fill me with confidence in her knowledge of goings on at CCFC :laughing6:

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:45 pm

I phone the ticket office on Monday lunch time selected the option for season tickets waited about 1min.to speak to one of the staff and renewed. All done in 5mins.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:18 am

Briwnantbluebird wrote:I phone the ticket office on Monday lunch time selected the option for season tickets waited about 1min.to speak to one of the staff and renewed. All done in 5mins.
sorted my mates season ticket Phoned the ticket office wasn’t to bad to be fair

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:21 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nice one.
Emails took between 6-24 response which under the current climate I reckon is pretty good.
my mates ticket is sorted I managed to get through to the ticket office and done it over the phone wasn’t to bad to be honest thanks for you’re hep and the other posters on this post

Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:37 am

cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Nice one.
my mates ticket is sorted I managed to get through to the ticket office and done it over the phone wasn’t to bad to be honest thanks for you’re hep and the other posters on this post

:thumbup:

Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:54 pm

What’s the number for the ticket office that you used please.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:31 pm

citysapper wrote:What’s the number for the ticket office that you used please.