Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Cardiff City can confirm '

Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:49 am

CityCash | Deadline update

Thursday 6th July 2020

CARDIFF CITY FC:

Cardiff City can confirm that outstanding 2019/20 CityCash balances will be cleared at midnight on Friday 21st August 2020.

However, supporters who have purchased a 2020/21 Season Ticket will retain their current CityCash for the upcoming season.

This is in addition to any CityCash earned upon renewal. Thank you once again for your support.

All starting balances for the 2020/21 season will be awarded on Tuesday 1st September 2020.

Deadline for earning £20 City cash was last week.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Cardiff City can confirm '

Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:26 am

Ive yet to renew, when it came to a decision I opted for a discount off next seasons ST.

I havent kept up to date with all the options , so if I renew (maybe a struggle this year) doe sthe cash automatically get taken off the price or what ?

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:36 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Ive yet to renew, when it came to a decision I opted for a discount off next seasons ST.

I havent kept up to date with all the options , so if I renew (maybe a struggle this year) doe sthe cash automatically get taken off the price or what ?

Just ring ticket office refund option is not easy to do on website and people have not had discount added to price ..:thumbup:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:40 am

pembroke allan wrote:
ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Ive yet to renew, when it came to a decision I opted for a discount off next seasons ST.

Just ring ticket office refund option is not easy to do on website and people have not had discount added to price ..:thumbup: