Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New house of sport ,ocean way

Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:24 pm

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/ho ... park-arena

Re: New house of sport ,ocean way

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Club certainly got fantastic community assets! Get training and academy sorted and be up with the best :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:04 pm

wez1927 wrote:https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/house-sport-ocean-park-arena

Nice positive news about the club Wez :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:

always positive me mate :lol:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Yes positive news but does this help us get an Cat A Academy?

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:09 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Yes positive news but does this help us get an Cat A Academy?

No but helps club standing when it comes to community services ect

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Is this by house of sport

Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:24 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Is this by house of sport

It's the old welsh tennis centre right on the magic roundabout if you mean where is it? :old:

Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:33 pm

But I read on here and Facebook that Tan pockets all the money the club gets in?

Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:55 pm

[quote="maccydee"]But I read on here and Facebook that Tan pockets all the money the club gets in?[/quot

Depends what you mean by pocketing? Because he also puts in a million or two every month to keep club running! The house of sports is a collaboration between club and university plus cdf council in aid of football in the community! Shouldn't believe everything you read no matter what it is social media or press..... :o

Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:45 am

pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:But I read on here and Facebook that Tan pockets all the money the club gets in?[/quot

Depends what you mean by pocketing? Because he also puts in a million or two every month to keep club running! The house of sports is a collaboration between club and university plus cdf council in aid of football in the community! Shouldn't believe everything you read no matter what it is social media or press..... :o

My tongue was in my cheek.

Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:56 am

maccydee wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:But I read on here and Facebook that Tan pockets all the money the club gets in?[/quot

I know that's why said depends on what pocketing means? Hes basically paying himself to pay club to keep it going! a bit like the magic roundabout going round and round.. :D
I dont do social media at all as it's full of cons lies and trouble.... :o

Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:59 am

pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I know that's why said depends on what pocketing means? Hes basically paying himself to pay club to keep it going! a bit like the magic roundabout going round and round.. :D

He’s never taken a wage from the club. I believe he employs The CEO from one of his other companies too keeping the wage from City.

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:34 pm

maccydee wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

He’s never taken a wage from the club. I believe he employs The CEO from one of his other companies too keeping the wage from City.

People complain about him but as far as aware he's never taken money out of club although there is interest on loans he's given club but hes never taken it out club.... suspect whilst hes not physically taken the money for himself hes had to have money to prop up what he gives club every month? Which is better than some owners are doing or have done..club safer in his hands than lot of clubs are in their owners hands..

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Lucky to have him :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:58 am

JulesK wrote:Lucky to have him :ayatollah:

Absolutely:)