Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So so sad to see

Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 pm

And it’s true
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: So so sad to see

Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:09 am

France now wants UK to pay an extra £30mill to them to put more patrols on to stop migrants coming UK .

Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:France now wants UK to pay an extra £30mill to them to put more patrols on to stop migrants coming UK .

They want us to pay them to patrol their borders?

Unbelievable but probably happen.

Off to hell in a handcart we are...

Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:53 am

Valley Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:France now wants UK to pay an extra £30mill to them to put more patrols on to stop migrants coming UK .

They want us to pay them to patrol their borders?

Unbelievable but probably happen.

Off to hell in a handcart we are...

Got a better idea let them place our navy ect along the Calais coastline to stop migrant boats and arrest the smugglers? This way we save money and garauntee migrants won't get across water? We give froggies millions now and as we've seen they do sfa to stop them going out in dingies ... time to stamp on smugglers hard!

Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:40 pm

People are finally realising how shocking it is, even though "so called racists" Farage and Robinson been reporting this for years.

Migrants in Liverpool were took on an Anfield tour, what the fxck, UK kids family can't afford that

Plus BBC reports adults and kids, I haven't seen no kids, just men of fighting age

Why are we not sending back to France?

OR letting them drown, either way they are crossing safe countries to get here

Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:41 pm

Citysince72 wrote:People are finally realising how shocking it is, even though "so called racists" Farage and Robinson been reporting this for years.

Migrants in Liverpool were took on an Anfield tour, what the fxck, UK kids family can't afford that

Plus BBC reports adults and kids, I haven't seen no kids, just men of fighting age

Why are we not sending back to France?

OR letting them drown, either way they are crossing safe countries to get here

The simple truth is they are allowed pass through every country they want when they say going to uk! Why would any country want a migrant in their country? Reason uk is popular is simple really, .... due to our benefits system being what it is under EU law we have to give same benefits to migrants! Trouble is it wasnt meant to be given to such people... hopefully once leave gvmnt will have the balls to say no more benefits or housing as automatic right... 2nd we have people who want us to accept every tom dick and harry into the country and use human rights law to block any attempt to remove illegal migrants! And the biggest problem is France who are doing absolutely fck all to stop them coming as shown in bbc video ... overall it's a mess and until uk and France put in hundreds of soldiers on French coast to stop migrants and kill the smugglers there wont be an end to it not even in winter when migrants will die crossing.... watch the clammer for us to provide ferries for them to come here safely which is basically what migrant charities are asking now..

Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:44 pm

i think something along these lines is what will happen mate... without it i dont see France have much incentive to hang on to them... put another way, if they collectively wanted to up sticks and go back to France in home made rafts and inflatable paddling pools would we really want our Navy trying to stop them ?

Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm

The All lives matter mask has well and truly gone here. Disgusting comments.

Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:42 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:The All lives matter mask has well and truly gone here. Disgusting comments.

A snowflake by any chance?

Scrub that, you obviously are a millennial,yet to find your way in this world , let alone pay taxes and struggle.

Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:43 pm

Also, all lives matter?

Only if providing a laudable contribution

Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Valley Blue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:The All lives matter mask has well and truly gone here. Disgusting comments.

Scrub that, you obviously are a millennial,yet to find your way in this world , let alone pay taxes and struggle.

Obviously once I pay taxes (which I already do) I will start advocating killing children. Get a grip.

Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Grip indeed . Neck please

Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:44 pm

Valley Blue wrote:Grip indeed . Neck please

Was that a threat?

Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:17 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

Obviously once I pay taxes (which I already do) I will start advocating killing children. Get a grip.

i dont think anyone has advocated killing children.. although have to say they grow up very quickly ,seem much much bigger than kids do here, and not sure if youve noticed but the female ones all have facial hair, bulges where they shouldnt and no bulges where they should... ive been a bit suspicious this while but if you insist they are families ill take your word for it...

Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:36 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Was that a threat?

Its called humour slim. Relax

Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:24 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Was that a threat?

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Valley Blue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

Was that a threat?

Its called humour slim. Relax

Hahahahahaha what a laugh you are. What do you do for an encore? Say you'll rape my kid?

Don't quit your day job (if you have one)

Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:38 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

i dont think anyone has advocated killing children.. although have to say they grow up very quickly ,seem much much bigger than kids do here, and not sure if youve noticed but the female ones all have facial hair, bulges where they shouldnt and no bulges where they should... ive been a bit suspicious this while but if you insist they are families ill take your word for it...

Oh well apologies, now that you've cleared up that you meant innocent men that's perfectly alright.

Honestly, do you think their life is worth less than yours?

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:28 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

Oh well apologies, now that you've cleared up that you meant innocent men that's perfectly alright.

the question should be do THEY think their lives are worth less..
and no i did not advocate KILLING anyone... not sure though if you actually know i didnt and are just acting dim...or doing this trying to not make a point thing which your rather good at..

Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:55 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

Prick Josh 75 times I was wrong.

You are either thick as fxck or constantly on crack cocaine you utter prick

Have a look at these hard done by mid 20s guys in good clothing with decent mobiles

No wonder this country is fecked WITH UTTER PRICKS LIKE YOU.

And is our hardworking law abiding lives worth more than raping, murdering, robbing scum travelling here

ABSOLUTELY YES

One day it may just may be one of your family they are raping, robbing or killing.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:25 am

Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

Have a look at these hard done by mid 20s guys in good clothing with decent mobiles

And is our hardworking law abiding lives worth more than raping, murdering, robbing scum travelling here

ABSOLUTELY YES

One day it may just may be one of your family they are raping, robbing or killing.

Brilliant so that’s how we solve rape murder and robbery in the uk. So no british people commit those crimes then. We missed one there.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:57 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

ABSOLUTELY YES

Brilliant so that’s how we solve rape murder and robbery in the uk. So no british people commit those crimes then. We missed one there.

I said law abiding UK citizens lovely boy

Of course we already have scum in our country, so why add more scum

Have a look at alternative news sites and you will learn what a huge majority of these immigrants get up to.

Please stop believing all sky news, BBC tell you

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:18 am

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

and no i did not advocate KILLING anyone... not sure though if you actually know i didnt and are just acting dim...or doing this trying to not make a point thing which your rather good at..

Why would the question be that? I just wanted to know whether you thought your life was worth more than a migrants.

I never said you were the one saying to kill children but in your reply to that you did appear to say that instead of 'don't kill them' you said 'no one is saying killing children because some of the 'children' may actually be men.' It may just have been a case of unfortunate wording so I'll apologise for the misinterpretation.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:24 am

Citysince72 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

ABSOLUTELY YES

I said law abiding UK citizens lovely boy

Of course we already have scum in our country, so why add more scum

Have a look at alternative news sites and you will learn what a huge majority of these immigrants get up to.

Please stop believing all sky news, BBC tell you

Go on then big boy, i'll ignore your childish name calling (although I do advise going to see someone about anger management) if you'll provide some figures to back up your claims.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:46 am

Big boy ??

Ok so I've put on weight over the years, got a bit podgy, a bit fat for my clothes but that's harsh

I really can't be bothered to get the stats, have a look for yourself if you want to dispute my comments.

Otherwise, have a nice day.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:44 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

Why would the question be that? I just wanted to know whether you thought your life was worth more than a migrants.

I never said you were the one saying to kill children but in your reply to that you did appear to say that instead of 'don't kill them' you said 'no one is saying killing children because some of the 'children' may actually be men.' It may just have been a case of unfortunate wording so I'll apologise for the misinterpretation.

i do wish you would read whats being said ..i implied that what youve described as families looked suspiciously like gangs of men... and i havent suggested killing them... i dont run a home made raft dealership in North Africa mate.. they make these rafts and decisions themselves.. which leads on to the value of life question... life is cheap in certain parts of the world.. which is a big part of not wanting it cheapened here...

Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:47 am

Citysince72 wrote:Big boy ??

Ok so I've put on weight over the years, got a bit podgy, a bit fat for my clothes but that's harsh

I really can't be bothered to get the stats, have a look for yourself if you want to dispute my comments.

Otherwise, have a nice day.

I have looked and can't find anything about the 'huge amounts of these immigrants' committing rapes and murders.
Maybe just admit you don't have anything and apologise for being a racist?

Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:54 am

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

i do wish you would read whats being said ..i implied that what youve described as families looked suspiciously like gangs of men... and i havent suggested killing them... i dont run a home made raft dealership in North Africa mate.. they make these rafts and decisions themselves.. which leads on to the value of life question... life is cheap in certain parts of the world.. which is a big part of not wanting it cheapened here...

I never mentioned any specific picture so how you know that they look like the families in them look like men is quite hard.

If they can make rafts which can carry multiple people from North Africa to Britain then they evidently have skills that the majority of brits don't have which can be used.

You say life is cheaper in North Africa than here so do you value a British life more than, say, a Tunisian?

Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:06 am

Wind your neck in you idiot, what's with the rage?

Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:21 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Valley Blue wrote:

I never mentioned any specific picture so how you know that they look like the families in them look like men is quite hard.

If they can make rafts which can carry multiple people from North Africa to Britain then they evidently have skills that the majority of brits don't have which can be used.

You say life is cheaper in North Africa than here so do you value a British life more than, say, a Tunisian?

yeah ok i agree . there is a home made raft maker shortage in the UK .. :thumbup: