Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jacks getting hammered half time

Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:58 am

Jasonccfc wrote:What other forums do you post on? Name a few others you use? I don't believe you only use this one

Why would you not believe it? That’s an odd thing to refuse to believe :D

Does twitter count?

Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:49 pm

Doctor wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:What other forums do you post on? Name a few others you use? I don't believe you only use this one

Does twitter count?

Cardiff and swansea have a few forums between them but you only post on this one?
I have a feeling your a Cardiff fan but may live close to that swansea shithole. :thumbup:

Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:01 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Does twitter count?

Cardiff and swansea have a few forums between them but you only post on this one?
I have a feeling your a Cardiff fan but may live close to that swansea shithole. :thumbup:

You have really inaccurate feelings is my thoughts. :laughing6:

Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:57 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Does twitter count?

Whatever happened to that red-trousered person with the Jack girlfriend who lived in Porthcawl?

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:19 pm

Doctor wrote:
Sven wrote:So you keep saying; I guess (get it?) that is the privilege of a deliberately anonymous narcissist :dontknow:

Oh, and remember your agreement. We will! :thumbup: ;)

Keep saying that Sven, I’m sure you will believe it one day.

Yes, due to certain individuals losing their mind when I talk freely on a Cardiff topic, to the point they act irrational and crazy, I have told Annis that in order to keep the peace here and stop “certain people” having a breakdown due to someone giving an accurate view, I will just discuss the Swansea ones.

That allows me to put right any lies or inaccuracies spread about me too ;)

You're having another mare here of late, fella! :shock:

Biting at other comments like a fish desperate to get out of the water! :clap: :lol: :lol:

Of course, it won't be YOUR fault; how could it be, eh? ;)

No one (and I mean no one) believes in their own 'hype' more than you do; and I know the vast majority of what I've put out about you to be based on fact, including your oft denied 'claim' not to post in more than one name. You have, without shadow of doubt, posted as more than one person at a time on here and regularly created 'stock' user names (saddest of all including misleading Cardiff City names) to use as and when you are removed; an occurrence caused by your own inability to mix well with others, learn lessons on how to interact with any level of contrition and (saddest of all) take the hint! :oops:

You also refer to (quote) "certain individuals losing their mind..." and I guess that is a limp wristed way of pointing at myself and certain others who can see you for what you are, i.e. a narcissistic desperate individual with 'wannabe' issues out to have the world believe you are the font of all knowledge; which you most certainly are not!

If you seriously think you register on my radar other than being an unwelcome nuisance to this Forum, you are more deluded than even I thought. I rarely respond to you on Forum, never reply your angry "you don't like me, Sven..." ranting pm's and I am seriously not bothered by you as a faceless, gutless individual who has to go to great lengths to hide even a Christian name in order to peddle your bile

I won't go into your constant bombardment of the site owner, as that is a matter for you and him to sort. I don't know what he says to you but I 100% know what he says to me and I'm comfortable with that :thumbright:

No matter what you say though, you will ALWAYS revert to type and start derailing threads and twist words (your own and theirs) when people don't fold in to you. It's what you do and it's what you're about. It's just a weird, pathetic, self-gratifying game to you

Many have commented on how nice it is not to have you trolling of late...

You've become an embarrassment and a joke on this Forum; and it seems other Forums

You're a spent force but you plainly can't/won't see it...! :banghead: :oops:

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Sven wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Sven wrote:So you keep saying; I guess (get it?) that is the privilege of a deliberately anonymous narcissist :dontknow:

Yes, due to certain individuals losing their mind when I talk freely on a Cardiff topic, to the point they act irrational and crazy, I have told Annis that in order to keep the peace here and stop “certain people” having a breakdown due to someone giving an accurate view, I will just discuss the Swansea ones.

Biting at other comments like a fish desperate to get out of the water! :clap: :lol: :lol:

No one (and I mean no one) believes in their own 'hype' more than you do; and I know the vast majority of what I've put out about you to be based on fact, including your oft denied 'claim' not to post in more than one name. You have, without shadow of doubt, posted as more than one person at a time on here and regularly created 'stock' user names (saddest of all including misleading Cardiff City names) to use as and when you are removed; an occurrence caused by your own inability to mix well with others, learn lessons on how to interact with any level of contrition and (saddest of all) take the hint! :oops:

You also refer to (quote) "certain individuals losing their mind..." and I guess that is a limp wristed way of pointing at myself and certain others who can see you for what you are, i.e. a narcissistic desperate individual with 'wannabe' issues out to have the world believe you are the font of all knowledge; which you most certainly are not!

If you seriously think you register on my radar other than being an unwelcome nuisance to this Forum, you are more deluded than even I thought. I rarely respond to you on Forum, never reply your angry "you don't like me, Sven..." ranting pm's and I am seriously not bothered by you as a faceless, gutless individual who has to go to great lengths to hide even a Christian name in order to peddle your bile

I won't go into your constant bombardment of the site owner, as that is a matter for you and him to sort. I don't know what he says to you but I 100% know what he says to me and I'm comfortable with that :thumbright:

No matter what you say though, you will ALWAYS revert to type and start derailing threads and twist words (your own and theirs) when people don't fold in to you. It's what you do and it's what you're about. It's just a weird, pathetic, self-gratifying game to you

You've become an embarrassment and a joke on this Forum; and it seems other Forums

Sven, please don't sit on the fence, just say what you think :laughing6: I could have not put it better myself, you have got him down to a "T" I am sure all on here can fill in the blanks after the the "T" Well said :thumbup: :ayatollah:

PS I could reveal all the names he has posted with, but I need to get some sleep tonight as if I did do such a thing it would take me all night and most of Tomorrow :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:52 am

Sven wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Wow, you seem awfully emotional about this.

Okay let’s begin. I repeat, I have never, repeat never, had more than one active username at a time. Every time you accuse me of it, I try and get you to tell me who the other name is that you are accusing me of but you fail to every single time. The reason? Because it’s easier to accuse with no evidence than present your evidence and be proven wrong. Something that you fear more than anything on here.

You are right however (this is a rarity, but it’s progress at least) that I often make extra dormant names for when I am predictably banned for no other reason than frustrating you with my ability to post calmly and sensibly when you and others are doing your best to troll me (a bit like now). There is no learning of my lesson there. The last time I got banned was because Igoverner wanted me to say that the Brentford red card was a good decision when I clearly didn’t think it was.

Your version of “learning to mix with others” is surrendering my opinion and agreeing with others. Sorry Sven, football forums don’t work like that and will often have differing opinions, if that means others swear at me and call me silly names. So be it, I’m big enough to live with it. You however see a difference of opinion as a great insult, I have seen your reaction time and time again, not just with me but others too.

When I said “certain individuals”, anyone who came under that bracket would know exactly who I was talking about, you you also clearly did. You have a chip on your shoulder and every time I post something that has clearly been thought about, is articulate or when I’m proven correct drives you absolutely crazy. You have some sort of complex and you react by pushing the panic button or instructing someone else to.

You always reply to me, granted you don’t reply to my extremely rare email asking you why you feel compelled to lie about me, but I’ve already touched upon why you refuse to back up those wild claims... you can’t. I won’t go into your behaviour on here in general and so won’t go into what others including the site owner has said but it’s clear there is some form of vendetta there which Annis then has to sort. It must be extremely tiring for him to have to undo your personal and uncontrollable urges to ban people you feel threatened by.

I don’t twist anybodies words, I stand behind common sense and my well researched posts, those that are unable to use the same technique with their opinions get frustrated and change the topic. That isn’t me detailing a thread, it’s me posting my views and others going on a tirade of abuse in frustration (a bit like what has just happened here). Can you honestly say I have derailed this thread and not you? I genuinely think you probably do, which is part of the issue, you have no self accountability. I will happily tell you when you step out of line which is why you fear me and *NEED* me banned for your own sanity.

You can go through all the usual sound bites that I’m a “spent force” or “a joke” or whatever else playground insult you don’t actually believe at me, but I am not the grown man actively trying to stop another man having his say because I’m threatened by him on an Internet forum. I’m not the one that has to spread mistruths and lies about a total stranger on the Internet because I claim to disagree with him and have a chip on my shoulder over the club he supports.

Look at your contribution you just gave and ask yourself, would I be so emotionally invested in a spent force?

We both know what your answer is. :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:56 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sven, please don't sit on the fence, just say what you think :laughing6: I could have not put it better myself, you have got him down to a "T" I am sure all on here can fill in the blanks after the the "T" Well said :thumbup: :ayatollah:

PS I could reveal all the names he has posted with, but I need to get some sleep tonight as if I did do such a thing it would take me all night and most of Tomorrow :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Do it, I dare you. In fact I double dare you.

I would love nothing more than that to happen, so I can sift through with my red marker telling you which ones you have correct and which ones you don’t. Of the ones correct we can then see if any have posted simultaneously in ALL my years here.

We both know the answer to that one too. No.

Glad to see you as calm and as rational as ever though chaps. Now if you don’t mind, you are derailing this thread.

Why don’t you make a “Doctor” thread for all doctor related rants and then anytime you feel the urge then pop it in there. It means people that don’t have any interest in obsessive nonsense can talk about the subject. Best of both worlds. :thumbright:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:42 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
Whatever happened to that red-trousered person with the Jack girlfriend who lived in Porthcawl?

Barry Chuckle?

I wonder what became of him. He seemed to disappear overnight.

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:25 am

Doctor wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Do it, I dare you. In fact I double dare you.

I would love nothing more than that to happen, so I can sift through with my red marker telling you which ones you have correct and which ones you don’t. Of the ones correct we can then see if any have posted simultaneously in ALL my years here.

We both know the answer to that one too. No.

Glad to see you as calm and as rational as ever though chaps. Now if you don’t mind, you are derailing this thread.

Why don’t you make a “Doctor” thread for all doctor related rants and then anytime you feel the urge then pop it in there. It means people that don’t have any interest in obsessive nonsense can talk about the subject. Best of both worlds. :thumbright:

"Do it, I dare you. In fact I double dare you."

How old are you? you sound like a 8 year old!

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:30 am

Igovernor wrote:

The whole thing is the stuff of 8 year olds. I’m just responding in kind. You both engaged me, not the other way around... as always.

Can’t remember the last time I saw two adults working themselves up into a lather and saying such things about another adult.

If you are going to make child like accusations against me that aren’t true I’d like them all open and transparent in order for me to show where the inaccuracies are. Simple as that :thumbright:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:31 am

Doctor wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

The whole thing is the stuff of 8 year olds. I’m just responding in kind. You both engaged me, not the other way around... as always.

Can’t remember the last time I saw two adults working themselves up into a lather and saying such things about another adult.

If you are going to make child like accusations against me that aren’t true I’d like them all open and transparent in order for me to show where the inaccuracies are. Simple as that :thumbright:

my guess is 36 ?

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:38 am

Doctor wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Does twitter count?

You have really inaccurate feelings is my thoughts. :laughing6:

You don't post on other forums because your job as a multi is on here but you haven't posted under your own name for quite awhile :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:45 am

Jasonccfc wrote:
You don't post on other forums because your job as a multi is on here but you haven't posted under your own name for quite awhile :thumbup:

I don’t know what that means I’m afraid.

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:51 am

Doctor wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

I don’t know what that means I’m afraid.

my guess is accurate..isnt it... :lol:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:59 am

skidemin wrote:

What guess is accurate?

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

What guess is accurate?

gov guessed 8 ,i guessed 36.. do i win .

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:03 pm

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

What guess is accurate?

Not sure, what are the rules? Is it closest to it wins? If so yes. If not then no.

Are you feeling okay? :?

I’ve had some weird interactions in my many years on here, I have to say my interactions with you today have to be up there.

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

What guess is accurate?

Not sure, what are the rules? Is it closest to it wins? If so yes. If not then no.

I’ve had some weird interactions in my many years on here, I have to say my interactions with you today have to be up there.

i think every single interaction you have had was wierd.. right up there though... no... you are someone that has had a three way discussion with 2 of your other IDs , nothing really comes close to that..

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:21 pm

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

What guess is accurate?

i think every single interaction you have had was wierd.. right up there though... no... you are someone that has had a three way discussion with 2 of your other IDs , nothing really comes close to that..

Eh? Do you have an example you can show of that?

As I have said many times, I have never had two active usernames at one time at any point in my time on here, ... let alone 3. I mean my WHOLE time on here too, as in the last decade.

If you have to make up complete fantasy in order to create a talking point then that suggests I’m doing something right. :thumbright:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:45 pm

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

What guess is accurate?

Eh? Do you have an example you can show of that?

As I have said many times, I have never had two active usernames at one time at any point in my time on here, ... let alone 3. I mean my WHOLE time on here too, as in the last decade.

If you have to make up complete fantasy in order to create a talking point then that suggests I’m doing something right. :thumbright:

yes i know mate :? i read your reply to Sven...who is a mod and there for would know.. your clearly in denial but the reality is that if you are famous or well known for anything in your life... being 2 or 3 different people at one time in one conversation on message boards is it..

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:50 pm

skidemin wrote:

yes i know mate :? i read your reply to Sven...who is a mod and there for would know.. your clearly in denial but the reality is that if you are famous or well known for anything in your life... being 2 or 3 different people at one time in one conversation on message boards is it..

No, he wouldn’t know, clearly. Owain would know and I’m sure he would research any and all usernames accused of being multis and proving otherwise. :thumbright:

It’s a myth he has peddled for quite some time. Hence why he has never once been able to back any of his claims. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out that if there was ever someone who didn’t need a multi, it’s me.

Since when have I ever been afraid to state my opinion or have anyone agree with me? The accusation is as stupidly thought out as it is executed.

You clearly join the likes of him with a clear chip on your shoulder towards someone able to articulate his point extremely well. Hence why you have to make up these fantasy stories. Or you are extremely gullible, either could be true.

As I say, it shows I’m doing something right of simply debating politely reduced people to such nonsense. I take it as a compliment :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

No, he wouldn’t know, clearly. Owain would know and I’m sure he would research any and all usernames accused of being multis and proving otherwise. :thumbright:

It’s a myth he has peddled for quite some time. Hence why he has never once been able to back any of his claims. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out that if there was ever someone who didn’t need a multi, it’s me.

Since when have I ever been afraid to state my opinion or have anyone agree with me? The accusation is as stupidly thought out as it is executed.

You clearly join the likes of him with a clear chip on your shoulder towards someone able to articulate his point extremely well. Hence why you have to make up these fantasy stories. Or you are extremely gullible, either could be true.

As I say, it shows I’m doing something right of simply debating politely reduced people to such nonsense. I take it as a compliment :thumbup:

so Sven is a liar who made it all up :? and has some sort of axe to grind with you ?
sounds a bit far fetched mate. i think its called paranoia but being a Doctor you might have some other word for it..

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:18 pm

skidemin wrote:
so Sven is a liar and has some sort of axe to grind with you ?
sounds a bit far fetched mate.

I wouldn’t say he’s a liar as such, but he is an incredibly bad guesser and has a fair dollop of paranoia... Notoriously so :laughing6:

I also suspect that he has since realised he is wrong but unable to back down.

And yes he has had an axe to grind for a fair few years now. Have you been living under a rock? :roll:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:25 pm

I use the same password for every single one of my usernames for the last decade. It’s very easy to prove which usernames are mine and which ones aren’t, hence why I would love to have a list of usernames these people accuse me of having simultaneously. Or just a link to a thread where these fantasy multi conversations happen.

This password entered that is a username will come up with “you are banned from the forum”, any password entered to a username that is not mine will state “password incorrect”. I will happily hand that task to an impartial observer to check who is and who isn’t me.

But of course that would require someone being brave enough to stick their neck on the line and give us some usernames, which of course - will never happen. There is a reason for that. :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:41 pm

Doctor wrote:I use the same password for every single one of my usernames for the last decade. It’s very easy to prove which usernames are mine and which ones aren’t, hence why I would love to have a list of usernames these people accuse me of having simultaneously. Or just a link to a thread where these fantasy multi conversations happen.

This password entered that is a username will come up with “you are banned from the forum”, any password entered to a username that is not mine will state “password incorrect”. I will happily hand that task to an impartial observer to check who is and who isn’t me.

But of course that would require someone being brave enough to stick their neck on the line and give us some usernames, which of course - will never happen. There is a reason for that. :thumbup:

so in a nutshell...your not more than one person, or have multiple IDs ...its just a myth created by Sven based on a series of very poor guesses who now knows he is wrong but has an axe to grind with you anyway... :thumbup: got it...

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:37 pm

skidemin wrote:

so in a nutshell...your not more than one person, or have multiple IDs ...its just a myth created by Sven based on a series of very poor guesses who now knows he is wrong but has an axe to grind with you anyway... :thumbup: got it...

Bingo. You finally got there.

I have multiple ID’s, but have never used them in conjunction with another. They are for when my active one gets banned. You can never tell when I’m going to be proven correct next, it tends to be fairly regular thing, and that usually leads to someone frustratedly banning me, so always good to think ahead.

As I said, it’s incredibly easy to prove which usernames are mine. Which is why the accusations never come with a username. The challenge is there for anyone that wants it... :thumbup:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:42 pm

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Bingo. You finally got there.

I have multiple ID’s, but have never used them in conjunction with another. They are for when my active one gets banned. You can never tell when I’m going to be proven correct next, it tends to be fairly regular thing, and that usually leads to someone frustratedly banning me, so always good to think ahead.

As I said, it’s incredibly easy to prove which usernames are mine. Which is why the accusations never come with a username. The challenge is there for anyone that wants it... :thumbup:

Why don't you post on other Cardiff or Swansea forums? :thumbup:

Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:24 am

Jasonccfc wrote:

Why would I?

Most of the other forums I have glanced at seem to have a pretty firm grip on common sense and the truth in general. This one often need my dose of reality and perspective and ultimately truth fairly often.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:26 am

Doctor wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Why would I?

Most of the other forums I have glanced at seem to have a pretty firm grip on common sense and the truth in general. This one often need my dose of reality and perspective and ultimately truth fairly often.

Most? So not all then ?
There’s s your reason you should post on other forums.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: