Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I had heard the rumours regarding Swansea / it seems tru

Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:32 pm

Doctor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Guess he won't(or can't) answer the question. I would say the Gentleman reveals himself to be a blaggard, but I may be reported to Annis - who probably just wants to get on with his life.

Is this regarding the silly question of whether I have a doctorate or not? I try not to answer personal off topic questions as they often lead to new obsessives being born which of course I get blamed for “for making the thread about yourself”. Look at my username, look at the reason behind it that I have clearly, use your logic. ;)

youve already done all the personal stuff.. from promising football career to mates with the wolf of wall street. with having a degrees and being a self made millionaire on route...so its a bit late to pretend your not answering personal questions. ... im sure others can add other things { mental claims } from their favourite episodes...

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:21 pm

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Guess he won't(or can't) answer the question. I would say the Gentleman reveals himself to be a blaggard, but I may be reported to Annis - who probably just wants to get on with his life.

Is this regarding the silly question of whether I have a doctorate or not? I try not to answer personal off topic questions as they often lead to new obsessives being born which of course I get blamed for “for making the thread about yourself”. Look at my username, look at the reason behind it that I have clearly, use your logic. ;)

youve already done all the personal stuff.. from promising football career to mates with the wolf of wall street. with having a degrees and being a self made millionaire on route...so its a bit late to pretend your not answering personal questions. ... im sure others can add other things { mental claims } from their favourite episodes...

I haven’t talked about my personal life for years unless it’s necessary. Because it has created a wave of infatuated posters on here. I have learned my lesson with regards to that, the amount of jealous PMs I have got is off the charts. Even yesterday I had 7 off the same bloke :D

It seems you were posting then, what username did you have back then? Why the change? :laughing6:

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Aaaaand... back to the thread.

Anyone know any players Swansea have brought through as a direct result of Category 1 status? And how do you think that will affect the club on the pitch?

I haven’t been able to think of one player but open to suggestions.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:42 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:

I haven’t talked about my personal life for years unless it’s necessary. Because it has created a wave of infatuated posters on here. I have learned my lesson with regards to that, the amount of jealous PMs I have got is off the charts. Even yesterday I had 7 off the same bloke :D

It seems you were posting then, what username did you have back then? Why the change? :laughing6:

no i wasnt posting... just tuned in now and again mostly to catch up with football news but also have a giggle at the outrageous claims.. no doubt there was some truth woven in there somewhere as i did recognise a few names you threw out during meltdowns from your youth footballing exploits who were hardly household names and had coached at the clubs you claimed to have been at... which is why i remember..

Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:56 am

Doctor wrote:Aaaaand... back to the thread.

Anyone know any players Swansea have brought through as a direct result of Category 1 status? And how do you think that will affect the club on the pitch?

I haven’t been able to think of one player but open to suggestions.

there are not any... and as long as you remain a championship club dont need one..

Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:42 am

skidemin wrote:
no i wasnt posting... just tuned in now and again mostly to catch up with football news but also have a giggle at the outrageous claims.. no doubt there was some truth woven in there somewhere as i did recognise a few names you threw out during meltdowns from your youth footballing exploits who were hardly household names and had coached at the clubs you claimed to have been at... which is why i remember..

Hmmm sounds awfully suspicious to me.

It’s only outrageous to someone who who doesn’t want to believe someone for whatever personal reasons given, but we have already seen that with this “multi” nonsense this week as well as the “he’s trying to fool you that he lives in Australia” nonsense which I proved with ease :laughing6:

As I said, I have learned my lesson when it comes to revealing personal details, it created an army of desperate followers that I’m still getting messages from to this day.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:43 am

skidemin wrote:there are not any... and as long as you remain a championship club dont need one..

We agree. But of a fuss one page one don’t you think?

Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:59 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:there are not any... and as long as you remain a championship club dont need one..

We agree. But of a fuss one page one don’t you think?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:59 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

It’s only outrageous to someone who who doesn’t want to believe someone for whatever personal reasons given, but we have already seen that with this “multi” nonsense this week as well as the “he’s trying to fool you that he lives in Australia” nonsense which I proved with ease :laughing6:

As I said, I have learned my lesson when it comes to revealing personal details, it created an army of desperate followers that I’m still getting messages from to this day.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:00 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

tbh mate i thought it very suspicious when you were posting it..
why would anyone be name dropping on here { not that most posters would even have heard of them } to prove they had once played youth football.. the man tries to hard, thought me..
#

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:00 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:12 am

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

why would anyone be name dropping on here { not that most posters would even have heard of them } to prove they had once played youth football.. the man tries to hard, thought me..
#

Name dropping? They are hardly household names :laughing6:

I believe someone asked me a direct question of who my coach was at the time, and I foolishly answered the question. As I said, I have learned from such instances because no matter what you answer, no matter what you prove people will find a way to not believe you because simply they don’t want to accept it.

I take yesterday’s example of the mod telling everyone I was fooling them of where I was, I went out to prove it easily out of hand and the attempt was still there to twist the obvious nature of the proof to show an alternative reality of what they wanted to represent.

So I stick to the topics and the facts these days, if people want to cry about where I live and what I do, they can do that

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:16 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Tired mate?

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:31 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

#

I believe someone asked me a direct question of who my coach was at the time, and I foolishly answered the question. As I said, I have learned from such instances because no matter what you answer, no matter what you prove people will find a way to not believe you because simply they don’t want to accept it.

I take yesterday’s example of the mod telling everyone I was fooling them of where I was, I went out to prove it easily out of hand and the attempt was still there to twist the obvious nature of the proof to show an alternative reality of what they wanted to represent.

So I stick to the topics and the facts these days, if people want to cry about where I live and what I do, they can do that

mate , you were talking about an area of football i was involved in myself at the time but at a different club ,so therefore i tuned in ,it was more than a direct answer as you named more than one club , more than one coach and even embellished it to include a couple of players and even a coaches daughter.. ... all a bit strange / desperate if you ask me as there must be quite a few on here who played at youth level for Welsh League clubs and dont see it as a huge achievement , was hardly the Champions league..

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:55 am

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

#

mate , you were talking about an area of football i was involved in myself at the time but at a different club ,so therefore i tuned in ,it was more than a direct answer as you named more than one club , more than one coach and even embellished it to include a couple of players and even a coaches daughter.. ... all a bit strange / desperate if you ask me as there must be quite a few on here who played at youth level for Welsh League clubs and dont see it as a huge achievement , was hardly the Champions league..

Embellished? Nothing was embellished, do you mean expanded? Who said it was a great achievement? Someone asked me where I played as a youth, I told them. They asked who my coach was, I told them. Only others seemed to get annoyed that I played at a higher level than most of them, that’s not my fault. That’s the thing with asking personal questions, the answers tend to get people worked up unless it’s the reality that they wanted to portray.

I am assuming you were one such poster who has changed his username. I can’t think it too normal to be rehashing conversations from 5 years ago :laughing6:

There can’t be too many people that use { } instead of brackets. So I would assume you are that damned yank character yes? He used to do that and I’m sure he was annoyed at the time and seemed to focus on that point a lot. Why the username change? Did you get banned or just fancy another name? Also why deny when I asked?

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:20 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

#

Embellished? Nothing was embellished, do you mean expanded? Who said it was a great achievement? Someone asked me where I played as a youth, I told them. They asked who my coach was, I told them. Only others seemed to get annoyed that I played at a higher level than most of them, that’s not my fault. That’s the thing with asking personal questions, the answers tend to get people worked up unless it’s the reality that they wanted to portray.

I am assuming you were one such poster who has changed his username. I can’t think it too normal to be rehashing conversations from 5 years ago :laughing6:

There can’t be too many people that use { } instead of brackets. So I would assume you are that damned yank character yes? He used to do that and I’m sure he was annoyed at the time and seemed to focus on that point a lot. Why the username change? Did you get banned or just fancy another name? Also why deny when I asked?

mate..its not so much rehashing a convo as remembering a bunch of bizarre claims.... you naming people i had come across ..im sure most people would pay attention and remember if suddenly they were reading unusual names { for this message board } but were familiar to them...i found it all rather odd.. as for higher level , much like our academy most boys do not graduate to the first team and end up playing at a lower level so its no great shakes playing youth football and doubt anyone is or was ever jealous...
anywayz, you claim to have learned a lesson and no longer make daft claims.
keep it up.... :thumbup:

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:25 am

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

#

mate..its not so much rehashing a convo as remembering a bunch of bizarre claims.... you naming people i had come across ..im sure most people would pay attention and remember if suddenly they were reading unusual names { for this message board } but were familiar to them...i found it all rather odd.. as for higher level , much like our academy most boys do not graduate to the first team and end up playing at a lower level so its no great shakes playing youth football and doubt anyone is or was ever jealous...

Again, only bizarre if you have a predisposition to not wish to believe, similar to my example I gave yesterday where everything possible was tried to deny what was clear and obvious. That’s forums for you. I have no idea why you insist on saying “it’s not that good”, what is it you are trying to appease within yourself? It was a question which I answered factually.

This is why I no longer answer personal questions, it turns people extremely strange as their jealousy eats away at them to the point they cannot function, you are still harbouring annoyances from half a decade ago. :laughing6:

I also see you ignored my question of being the previous poster, I’ll assume that’s a yes then. Feel free to direct any further personal tittle tattle to my pm and I’ll be happy to respond when I get round to it.

Now back to the thread, academy one status downgraded, there was some claims on page 1 regarding it. Would anyone like to expand why the effect may be a negative one?

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:36 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

#

Again, only bizarre if you have a predisposition to not wish to believe, similar to my example I gave yesterday where everything possible was tried to deny what was clear and obvious. That’s forums for you. I have no idea why you insist on saying “it’s not that good”, what is it you are trying to appease within yourself? It was a question which I answered factually.

This is why I no longer answer personal questions, it turns people extremely strange as their jealousy eats away at them to the point they cannot function, you are still harbouring annoyances from half a decade ago. :laughing6:

I also see you ignored my question of being the previous poster, I’ll assume that’s a yes then. Feel free to direct any further personal tittle tattle to my pm and I’ll be happy to respond when I get round to it.

Now back to the thread, academy one status downgraded, there was some claims on page 1 regarding it. Would anyone like to expand why the effect may be a negative one?

its not good ? i didnt say that... its just not something ive ever seen anyone else brag about on here...and its you that made something of it being a higher level...
and no im not going to PM you.. :?

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:43 am

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

#

its not good ? i didnt say that... its just not something ive ever seen anyone else brag about on here...and its you that made something of it being a higher level...
and no im not going to PM you.. :?

Brag? You see this is the interpretation from someone who gets annoyed. I’m asked a question, I answer and then you deem it as bragging. That’s the issue with answering personal question. Nobody gets asked the level of personal questions as me, that comes with the territory of being a forum celebrity.

So you would rather destroy a thread by talking about me than getting the same conversation without doing so? It least that’s clear as no doubt you would be one of the first to blame me for taking a thread off topic such is your annoyance by my presence. Am I right? :laughing6:

So why did you change your username and deny when I asked? Seems awfully suspicious. Did you get banned or something?

Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:12 pm

Interesting. I worked in Academia for years, and those using the title socially were generally thought of as ostentatious prats. Because they generally were. However, it’s your choice.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:24 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Interesting. I worked in Academia for years, and those using the title socially were generally thought of as ostentatious prats. Because they generally were. However, it’s your choice.

Did they not teach you not to use a capital A for academia? :laughing6:

I don’t know many people that have doctorate that don’t use the title Dr. Sounds like you were speaking to some bitter people.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Doctor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Interesting. I worked in Academia for years, and those using the title socially were generally thought of as ostentatious prats. Because they generally were. However, it’s your choice.

I don’t know many people that have doctorate that don’t use the title Dr. Sounds like you were speaking to some bitter people.

Says the man who said " my shortcomings is" in another post,when it should be ,my shortcomings are! How pedantic :roll:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:05 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Says the man who said " my shortcomings is" in another post,when it should be ,my shortcomings are! How pedantic :roll:

I’m not the one claiming to work in “Academia” (sic) and slating others, which means my typos are fine and can stand for typing errors.

It’s a bit like when you call someone a moron while getting something in your post fundamentally wrong.

Don’t make silly aggressive comments then your typos won’t matter. Easy!

Just some advice. :thumbright:

(Also commas are used before a space, not after).