Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I had heard the rumours regarding Swansea / it seems tru

Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:00 pm

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

ill take your word for it... after all you would know best as its your short comings and insecurities we are talking about...

Yes my shortcomings is debating sensibly, politely and backed with common sense.

I must learn to be more aggressive, obtuse and inaccurate.

I’m sure I’ll learn. :laughing6:

i doubt you will learn .... and this claimed connection to the club ? .. they have a new board, new manager , new coaches and new players now compared to the point where you first made this claim.... so its either Albert head car park steward or your related to Cyril...

Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:41 pm

Connection to the club :laughing5: :laughing5: i have new name that roathy can use it is " walter mitty" :thumbup:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:04 pm

skidemin wrote:
Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

ill take your word for it... after all you would know best as its your short comings and insecurities we are talking about...

Yes my shortcomings is debating sensibly, politely and backed with common sense.

I must learn to be more aggressive, obtuse and inaccurate.

I’m sure I’ll learn. :laughing6:

i doubt you will learn .... and this claimed connection to the club ? .. they have a new board, new manager , new coaches and new players now compared to the point where you first made this claim.... so its either Albert head car park steward or your related to Cyril...

He missed out the bit where he is always right no matter what! :laughing6:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:10 pm

Igovernor wrote:Connection to the club :laughing5: :laughing5: i have new name that roathy can use it is " walter mitty" :thumbup:

You’re not suggesting there’s a Doctor Concoctor at large..

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:51 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Connection to the club :laughing5: :laughing5: i have new name that roathy can use it is " walter mitty" :thumbup:

You’re not suggesting there’s a Doctor Concoctor at large..

He’s an absolute joke.
His head is so far up his own anus he can lick his nipples from the inside.
(He most probably do too)
:lol:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:27 pm

Yep I just happen to be spot on about all these topics.

I’ll take the sheer brilliance over the connection if you like :laughing6:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

He missed out the bit where he is always right no matter what! :laughing6:

Not no matter what, no. Until you can show me otherwise, maybe?

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:30 pm

skidemin wrote:

First made this claim? When was that then?

Like I said, do some research. Who I know at the club is well known. You clearly don’t know many jacks :laughing6:

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:33 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

It is a shock as I was lead to believe that Swansea were a fantastically run club and didn't accumalate debt. With the downgrade of catagory 1 status, it goes to show that its cutting costs wherever possible. Be interested to see next year's accounts. From an outside point of view, the Americans are bleeding you dry.

All clubs accumulate overheads, not sure what you mean by debt though. Who are you suggesting we owe?

Of course we are cutting excess costs, we are in the Championship trying to cut Premier League expenditure.

Who’s outside point of view? Can we add an outside point of view that doesn’t understand business or football clubs? Anyone who suggests that is a moron quite frankly.

Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:57 pm

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

First made this claim? When was that then?

Like I said, do some research. Who I know at the club is well known. You clearly don’t know many jacks :laughing6:

soi you are implying youve not said this previously ..yet everyone should know :?
strangely enough , nobody else seems to know who this connection is either..
and its so well known instead of just spitting it out you want to act like secret squirrel ..

Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:10 am

skidemin wrote:soi you are implying youve not said this previously ..yet everyone should know :?
and its so well known instead of just spitting it out you want to act like secret squirrel ..

You claim to know when I “first stated it”. So you made that up then? When you say “nobody else”, you mean Igoverner? :laughing6:

Instead of guessing incorrectly, just ask me a polite question like an adult. So what you meant to say is, have you stated it before? The answer would be.... On here? No I’ve never said this previously on here, I’m usually banned for being correct before anyone asks how I knew. All Swansea fans who post online will know who I know in the club. :thumbright:

I’m happy for you to do some work, you do enough trolling and attempted agitating, put some actual graft in if it’s something you are interested in, failing that we will just go with my brilliance :laughing6:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:22 am

Doctor wrote:
skidemin wrote:soi you are implying youve not said this previously ..yet everyone should know :?

You claim to know when I “first stated it”. So you made that up then? When you say “nobody else”, you mean Igoverner? :laughing6:

Instead of guessing incorrectly, just ask me a polite question like an adult. So what you meant to say is, have you stated it before? The answer would be.... On here? No I’ve never said this previously on here, I’m usually banned for being correct before anyone asks how I knew. All Swansea fans who post online will know who I know in the club. :thumbright:

I’m happy for you to do some work, you do enough trolling and attempted agitating, put some actual graft in if it’s something you are interested in, failing that we will just go with my brilliance :laughing6:

so this claimed connection is well known on planet Swans...not so on here...why because every time your about to explain who it is that paranoid axe grinding poor guesser called Sven bans you and makes up stories about your multi IDs while your banned... :thumbup: got it... god your brilliant..

Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:27 am

About to explain who it is? Where was I about to explain who it is? I don’t think I have ever felt the urge to on here. Stop making things up :lol:

But yes, it’s also quite clear that Sven bans me when he gets frustrated and makes up stories when he knows I am unable to put the correction in with a reply in order to justify his irrational action. That has happened for years and I imagine will continue happening for many more to come. :thumbup:

Would it annoy you to know I may or may not know more than one person within the inner circle of your club too? :bluescarf:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:37 am

While you are awake thinking of me.

You couldn’t qualify your claim that we were lucky to sell Dan James could you?

To get this somewhat back on topic as I’m sure you would appreciate :laughing6:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:49 am

By roathie calling himself Doctor does this mean it’s his first step he thinks he needs to see one cuckoo cuckoo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:50 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:By roathie calling himself Doctor does this mean it’s his first step he thinks he needs to see one cuckoo cuckoo :lol: :lol: :lol:

More of doctor of science, an educator if you will.

Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:57 am

Doctor wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:By roathie calling himself Doctor does this mean it’s his first step he thinks he needs to see one cuckoo cuckoo :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking more of one with a cocktail of mind calming drugs and giving you a nice tight fitting jacket with restraining belts that lead you off to a padded cell for a nice lie down :cry: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:06 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Doctor wrote:

I was thinking more of one with a cocktail of mind calming drugs and giving you a nice tight fitting jacket with restraining belts that lead you off to a padded cell for a nice lie down :cry: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that’s what a lot of people tend to say on here that get frustrated with common sense.

Nothing changes.

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:30 am

Doctor wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Yes, that’s what a lot of people tend to say on here that get frustrated with common sense.

Nothing changes.

You never do, you still infest this site. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:52 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Doctor wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Nothing changes.

You never do, you still infest this site. :roll: :roll: :roll:

No I never get frustrated with common sense, I always ensure it’s on my side.

Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:08 pm

Doctor wrote:

Do you have a doctorate in a scientific field?

Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:53 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
Doctor wrote:

He as a doctorate in every known subject to man! Knows everything about anything and is always right! Oh and hes so far up his own arse hes got a double doctorate.... and a 1st class degree in being a T+++ for past 10yrs :laughing6:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
Doctor wrote:

He as a doctorate in every known subject to man! Knows everything about anything and is always right! Oh and hes so far up his own arse hes got a double doctorate.... and a 1st class degree in being a T+++ for past 10yrs :laughing6:

He's the dali lama of sketty,show some reverence please :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
Doctor wrote:

He's the dali lama of sketty,show some reverence please :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:41 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
Doctor wrote:

Ohhh I thought I saw him in a caravan when I was in sketty earlier today! Should have popped in for a cuppa. :laughing6:

Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Guess he won't(or can't) answer the question. I would say the Gentleman reveals himself to be a blaggard, but I may be reported to Annis - who probably just wants to get on with his life.

Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:15 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Guess he won't(or can't) answer the question. I would say the Gentleman reveals himself to be a blaggard, but I may be reported to Annis - who probably just wants to get on with his life.

Is this regarding the silly question of whether I have a doctorate or not? I try not to answer personal off topic questions as they often lead to new obsessives being born which of course I get blamed for “for making the thread about yourself”. Look at my username, look at the reason behind it that I have clearly, use your logic. ;)

Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Ohhh I thought I saw him in a caravan when I was in sketty earlier today! Should have popped in for a cuppa. :laughing6:

That’s a cracker Al, sure to wind me up right? Imagine saying “caravan” to him, he’ll be furious I’m sure :roll:

Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:40 pm

Doctor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

That’s a cracker Al, sure to wind me up right? Imagine saying “caravan” to him, he’ll be furious I’m sure :roll:

Was I winding you up or him up? Not really .....
But is him you or is me you ? Or me is you or him is you? With you no one is ever sure ... :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Anyway reached my limit of direct chat with you :wave:

Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Was I winding you up or him up? Not really .....
But is him you or is me you ? Or me is you or him is you? With you no one is ever sure ... :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Anyway reached my limit of direct chat with you :wave:

Neither Al, that’s the point :laughing6: