Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ CARDIFF FANS ANGER GETS CLUB ‘

Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:if you use city tv through their voucher scheme the cost of every game you watch is taken off the credit they give you for next season?

Allan, I get all City games live over here free anyway and so do many other City fans all over .

My understanding of the July statement is that those that bought a season ticket would get all home games free to watch!

I've posted this on thread its dated 20th aug st get games free home games and midweek away games not sure where this story as come from sounds like wol

Media Wales today

Annis could this story be from earlier before sky efl agreement ? May be run today but the agreement I have posted is fact st holders get home games and midweek games free... or are city going against efl agreement ?

Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:54 pm

This "concession" is going to cost the club virtually nothing as well they know it and I am surprised at how easily the Trust have fallen for it. For many season ticket holders there will be no credit and for the majority it will £5 per game. Added to this is that Sky will be broadcasting quite a lot of games anyway and most of us have Sky or access to it.

Once again the club have alienated the most loyal of fans. A lot of us have forgiven Tan for the red fiasco but we wont be fooled again. Its not just the money its the principle. Its the most loyal fans who renewed and now we are being insulted with this derisory" concession."

Many of us will probably put up with this for a few games but if the restrictions go on until Christmas and they don't change their decision on this, they can stick their credit where the sun doesn't shine because I and many others won't be renewing the following season.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:00 pm

You have still got to pay your £10 per game upfront to get it taken off your season ticket Next season

Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Canton1blue wrote:You have still got to pay your £10 per game upfront to get it taken off your season ticket Next season

So what you are saying is that if you don't pay the £10 to watch the game you don't get the credit? This is getting worse.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:18 pm

ion wrote:I very rarely have a go at the club but they could have at least halfed the price for city TV ,are the games live on sky if so most people have sky so can see them anyway ,yes I bought me and my son's season ticket knowing there was no refund at the time but it's not really showing any thanks for buying season tickets knowing you might not get in the ground , come on tan I know money is tight but show some gratitude , haven't even had a letter of thanks for renewing

I have renewed my st again this season but I haven’t had any emails or contact letters from the club all summer not even a thank you for renewing or a recite to prove I have renewed

Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Canton1blue wrote:You have still got to pay your £10 per game upfront to get it taken off your season ticket Next season

Ring ticket office monday ask them?
This sky agreement......whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10.

In addition, Season Ticket holders will, under the newly agreed framework, be provided access to all HOME GAMES, subject to the agreement of the Club where the supporter holds a season ticket. In the Championship access to AWAY MIDWEEK matches will also be available as part of the season ticket package if Clubs choose to offer it.
So club may charge for midweek away games as well as the Saturday gamesif they want to but not home games ..

Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:10 pm

"Cardiff City they do what they want', they do what ....... I feel a chant coming lol,lol.

I'm pis.... myself after laughing so much.

What about this chant ,' we're getting screwed in the morning , we're.........

What a fu.... shambles. Loyalty my arse.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:15 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Ring ticket office monday ask them?
This sky agreement......whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10.

In addition, Season Ticket holders will, under the newly agreed framework, be provided access to all HOME GAMES, subject to the agreement of the Club where the supporter holds a season ticket. In the Championship access to AWAY MIDWEEK matches will also be available as part of the season ticket package if Clubs choose to offer it.
So club may charge for midweek away games as well as the Saturday gamesif they want to but not home games ..

Make sure its Monday as by Tuesday there may not be anyone to answer the phone.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:53 pm

JJ1927 wrote:This "concession" is going to cost the club virtually nothing as well they know it and I am surprised at how easily the Trust have fallen for it. For many season ticket holders there will be no credit and for the majority it will £5 per game. Added to this is that Sky will be broadcasting quite a lot of games anyway and most of us have Sky or access to it.

Once again the club have alienated the most loyal of fans. A lot of us have forgiven Tan for the red fiasco but we wont be fooled again. It's not just the money its the principle. Its the most loyal fans who renewed and now we are being insulted with this derisory" concession."

Many of us will probably put up with this for a few games but if the restrictions go on until Christmas and they don't change their decision on this, they can stick their credit where the sun doesn't shine because I and many others won't be renewing the following season.

Spot on buddy, stick it to the robbing bas.......

They don't give a fu... about about you, me or any of us.

People need to wake up and take their heads out of the sand. It's like a fu... zombie world out there.

https://youtu.be/-OhxXy03frE

Wake Up Video to the people of the world Free your minds and escape the Matrix.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Canton1blue wrote:Pembroke Allan if you look at the above posts and read them, Cardiff City are offering all season ticket holders the chance to stream the game for £10 which will be deducted off next seasons 21/22 season ticket

Yes but the if you read my post further up page you will see what I've put about st holders getting matches free or simply Google it .... and I spoke to someone at club couple weeks ago and was told be give6 credit for next season no mention of what is in this thread ... all can say is sky efl have agreed for st holders to watch games free at home and mid week away games! If city are charging st holders they do so without permission from EFL

This is what I was lead to believe to be the case? Seems a veiled go at Vincent Tan again :?
And those who wish to withdraw their support, have the right to do so,if the report by media wales? Is correct.
But to call tan a crook is a bit much,considering he has kept this club alive for ten years,if he hadn't, god knows where we would be now,ten years down the line,if he hadn't stepped in,as I don't remember anyone of note showing an interest in us, we were a mess,both on,and off the field, and heading in one direction. For this, I for one am grateful :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Canton1blue wrote:Pembroke Allan if you look at the above posts and read them, Cardiff City are offering all season ticket holders the chance to stream the game for £10 which will be deducted off next seasons 21/22 season ticket

Yes but the if you read my post further up page you will see what I've put about st holders getting matches free or simply Google it .... and I spoke to someone at club couple weeks ago and was told be give6 credit for next season no mention of what is in this thread ... all can say is sky efl have agreed for st holders to watch games free at home and mid week away games! If city are charging st holders they do so without permission from EFL

This is what I was lead to believe to be the case? Seems a veiled go at Vincent Tan again :?
And those who wish to withdraw their support, have the right to do so,if the report by media wales? Is correct.
But to call tan a crook is a bit much,considering he has kept this club alive for ten years,if he hadn't, god knows where we would be now,ten years down the line,if he hadn't stepped in,as I don't remember anyone of note showing an interest in us, we were a mess,both on,and off the field, and heading in one direction. For this, I for one am grateful :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:19 am

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Took look on city website and theres nothing on subject other than wol story we are reading on here, so its difficult to know what is the rreal story? But originally st holders it was free but reading wol report it looks as if city can do what they like as its upto them how they implement deal..... but if you look at other post on sat game it says city tv free to st holders ? Took look at swans tv and they are saying what I've said about home and 7 midweek games being free otherwise its £10 vouchers being sent out sept.... suspect wol report is either badly put together or is pre sky deal and being used now! But will say city are a shambles with putting out info considering fans have limited access to club.....

Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Got to say everyone who purchased a season ticket knew this would happen. I stated why I didn’t buy mine and I said the Welsh assembly would not allow fans in stadiums just so it is shown they are doing things differently to Westminster.
And when anyone do get in there will be a whole new level of complaints due to the rules you will have to follow.
But I suppose it’s all depends on what side of the Covid fence you sit on. If you believe it’s a danger to humanity a killer of a disease or if you believe it’s a very mild virus and it’s being used as a political football.
Either way clubs will go to the wall over this.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:41 pm

absolute articles, I was forced to take ‘drastic’ action to get £400 they owed me since March. tried every possible’decent’ Avenue to claim my own money back but was totally ignored and treated like a mug.i was extremely lucky that a very honourable employee at the club paid me out of their own pocket and a long time later got the money back off the club. rotten to the core under this regime. I have been a loyal supporter for 51 years and was devastated by their sly, devious and grossly underhand handling of the situation to such an extent I have vowed to never ever spend one penny piece under the current regime. f^^^ you Vincent tan , Ken choo and mehmet Dalman thieving scum

Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:42 pm

LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS wrote:absolute articles, I was forced to take ‘drastic’ action to get £400 they owed me since March. tried every possible’decent’ Avenue to claim my own money back but was totally ignored and treated like a mug.i was extremely lucky that a very honourable employee at the club paid me out of their own pocket and a long time later got the money back off the club. rotten to the core under this regime. I have been a loyal supporter for 51 years and was devastated by their sly, devious and grossly underhand handling of the situation to such an extent I have vowed to never ever spend one penny piece under the current regime. f^^^ you Vincent tan , Ken choo and mehmet Dalman thieving scum

Keep banging the drum buddy, im with you all the way.

These greedy bas.... don't Give a f**k about you, at all,at all.

Wake up people, together Stronger. Loyalty my arse, I won't bend the knee to the greedy bas.....

https://twitter.com/pttrn_ntgrty/status ... 56224?s=09
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:52 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Your obsessed with Tan, no one is on about him , fans have very valid points and yet once again you make it a Tam topic???
You bring Tan in to everything.

Fans are allowed to have their say without you changing it to Tan topic :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have bought my two season tickets and would like to know what the outcome will be as well, but you make this about Tan :lol:

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Your obsessed with Tan, no one is on about him , fans have very valid points and yet once again you make it a Tam topic???
You bring Tan in to everything.

Fans are allowed to have their say without you changing it to Tan topic :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have bought my two season tickets and would like to know what the outcome will be as well, but you make this about Tan :lol:

I support tan, as it's our club he owns,to call me obsessed with him Annis, is actually laughable,considering the clear hatred of the man ,by yourself and a few others :roll: ,you say fans are allowed their say? But not me?? There are many threads where the tan beating stick rears it head,and I'm not the 1st to say so! I call things as I see them,and will continue to do so,you can continue to hate him,your perogative, I have forgiven his huge cock up,and so have others,and considering we all guessed fans wouldn't be back for a while,and people took the "risk" of purchasing a st regardless? If anyone was expecting big st numbers considering what has happened,is slightly delusional imho.show me where I have brought tan into EVERYTHING please? :old: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:12 am

Just had a quick look at my recent posts,can't find anything that resembles an obsession with tan??

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:15 am

blue lagoon wrote:
LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS wrote:absolute articles, I was forced to take ‘drastic’ action to get £400 they owed me since March. tried every possible’decent’ Avenue to claim my own money back but was totally ignored and treated like a mug.i was extremely lucky that a very honourable employee at the club paid me out of their own pocket and a long time later got the money back off the club. rotten to the core under this regime. I have been a loyal supporter for 51 years and was devastated by their sly, devious and grossly underhand handling of the situation to such an extent I have vowed to never ever spend one penny piece under the current regime. f^^^ you Vincent tan , Ken choo and mehmet Dalman thieving scum

Keep banging the drum buddy, im with you all the way.

These greedy bas.... don't Give a f**k about you, at all,at all.

Wake up people, together Stronger. Loyalty my arse, I won't bend the knee to the greedy bas.....

https://twitter.com/pttrn_ntgrty/status ... 56224?s=09

im still waiting for refunds from an airline... and tbh am nowhere near as venomous towards them as some are towards a club they apparently support.. christ i know jacks that hate us less...

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:04 am

The airline reply is a good one.
Airlines though are not allowed to sell seats without offering a refund if the flight becomes cancelled. And I doubt very much if many people who are waiting for refund have booked another flight. Especially with the same airline if they feel the airline too slow in getting refunds out.

This isn't really about refunds though as club made it very clear that season ticket renewals would not get a refund.

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:24 am

Talk is that there is a meeting this afternoon for staff at the club and a lot will be let go and others asked to take voluntary redundancy.

Expected I suppose as no fans allowed in the stadium and are only watching on TV

Wrong given the money some of the players are on and transfer fees being paid.

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:44 pm

Annis,you slag people off for avoiding answering your points,yet you are doing exactly that! If you are going to accuse me of an obsession with tan,and say I ALWAYS turn every topic into a tan one,where is the evidence??
I have looked and find no such evidence,I think you are confused with me sticking up for him,and an obssssion :roll: there are posts on this topic calling him,choo and Dalman thieving c@nts,is that not having a go?? You say everyone is entitled to their opinions/views,,yet display the opposite yourself, when maybe you don't like what's being said in tans defence ? I'm sure we all know your views regards tan,as shown in the "tan appreciation" topic a while back,where you called the op's topic pathetic?
And instead of skipping by it,you posted, yet if I see something I think is a dig at tan,and the club,I cannot air my view?? :old: :bluebird: