Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help with car park permit

Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:23 am

Hello,

My first post/question (so be kind!) although I've been an avid reader on here for years.

I've had a car park permit in zone A for years, and it takes forever to get out of the ground. I can see online that zone c and d have spaces, does anyone on here park in those zones and can say roughly how long it takes to get out on that side? Do they open another exit on that side to get out near asda, or is it still the same general exit at the front? I know how helpful you all are on here, so many thanks in advance. Diolch.

Re: Help with car park permit

Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:26 am

Its makes no difference where ever you park.

Go and have a Kentucky or MacD. By the time they have served you the car park is empty.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:37 am

Penybont 77 wrote:Hello,

My first post/question (so be kind!) although I've been an avid reader on here for years.

I've had a car park permit in zone A for years, and it takes forever to get out of the ground. I can see online that zone c and d have spaces, does anyone on here park in those zones and can say roughly how long it takes to get out on that side? Do they open another exit on that side to get out near asda, or is it still the same general exit at the front? I know how helpful you all are on here, so many thanks in advance. Diolch.

I use car park c depending on where you park and when stewards let you out it can be for ever .... patience is the word if in level 4 have a drink or two of "coke" before leaving...

Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Thanks both.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:57 pm

Penybont 77 wrote:Thanks both.

If you are in ninian stand not sure you can get permit for car park c will need to find out? :thumbup: