Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket and streaming

Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:38 am

Can someone put me right. I have a season ticket, in order for me to watch games in this recent statement does it mean I will have to pay an extra £10 to watch and this will be deducted from 21/22 season ticket. Or will they just take it from this seasons ticket price.

Re: Season ticket and streaming

Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:51 am

actionman wrote:Can someone put me right. I have a season ticket, in order for me to watch games in this recent statement does it mean I will have to pay an extra £10 to watch and this will be deducted from 21/22 season ticket. Or will they just take it from this seasons ticket price.

It will be for 21/22 season but try ringing ticket office to see what situation is regarding this season ? Originally was free for st holders but not sure now with this statement! Hopefully clarification will be coming this week

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:03 am

actionman wrote:Can someone put me right. I have a season ticket, in order for me to watch games in this recent statement does it mean I will have to pay an extra £10 to watch and this will be deducted from 21/22 season ticket. Or will they just take it from this seasons ticket price.

seems to be quite a bit of confusion mate and lots of people jumping the gun...... so either ring the club or wait for a statement clarifying it...

Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:53 am

skidemin wrote:

seems to be quite a bit of confusion mate and lots of people jumping the gun...... so either ring the club or wait for a statement clarifying it...

I know I've read the statement and read the original article and only thing I can think of is one... the wol is old article put out now... or club are using their discretion and charging fans for every game and taking what you watch off st credit fans have..... only problem with that is no idea if fans be allowed in this season so if that was case fans would owe club money going on wol article .... also I'm positive the article on internet as taken off the word free regarding st holders that was there previously.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I know I've read the statement and read the original article and only thing I can think of is one... the wol is old article put out now... or club are using their discretion and charging fans for every game and taking what you watch off st credit fans have..... only problem with that is no idea if fans be allowed in this season so if that was case fans would owe club money going on wol article .... also I'm positive the article on internet as taken off the word free regarding st holders that was there previously.

WOL article.... :lol:
day 1 we are signing a french bloke.....turns out the RUMOUR is a year old and pinched from FB.
day2... a piece about Etheridge/Birmingham titled... Birmingham boss makes revealing transfer admission... he doesnt REVEAL anything and says he has no intention of naming targets..
day 3... ST article... likelyhood of it being accurate 3%

Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:16 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

day 1 we are signing a french bloke.....turns out the RUMOUR is a year old and pinched from FB.
day2... a piece about Etheridge/Birmingham titled... Birmingham boss makes revealing transfer admission... he doesnt REVEAL anything and says he has no intention of naming targets..

Not sure what's going on with city website but every story is wol nothing from club itself?

Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:17 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I think you missed a . in front of the 3.