Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Truth/ Facts New Cardiff City Season Ticket Holders

Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:05 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:They've got the money, dont be fooled by the fu......

Put the fans first and treat us for our loyalty over the last 30 years.

Loyalty my arse, they only interested in themselves. Fuc.. the lot of them .

Hope the industry goes bust and starta again. Put the players on couple grand a week.

For most,loyalty to your club comes from the heart, not the wallet! We are in unprecedented times,yet the club should reward us? You pay your money,you take the chance" has never been more relevant than now. :old:

And yet the club doesn't give a toss about peoples loyalty in return.

Love your family and everything else is just a hobby so ccfc can come go and I won't lose any sleep over them.

However, Im glad to see they have backed down and are now giving full refunds if you choose to not have voucher. Big thanks to supporters club for fighting for the working man.

I have renewed by the way, shielding deposit for me and 1 young adult ticket.

Happy streaming everyone. Sons ticket only 50 pound so even I can't complain about that and he gets a voucher code as well.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:27 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Hope the industry goes bust and starta again. Put the players on couple grand a week.

For most,loyalty to your club comes from the heart, not the wallet! We are in unprecedented times,yet the club should reward us? You pay your money,you take the chance" has never been more relevant than now. :old:

Love your family and everything else is just a hobby so ccfc can come go and I won't lose any sleep over them.

However, Im glad to see they have backed down and are now giving full refunds if you choose to not have voucher. Big thanks to supporters club for fighting for the working man.

Happy streaming everyone. Sons ticket only 50 pound so even I can't complain about that and he gets a voucher code as well.

Was never compulsory to get vouchers so refund or credit for 21/22 was always an option ... but understand your anger at football in general but regarding paying the £10 that was not clubs fault as explained, for club to pay fee for fans would be £100k per match if use st sales as marker for cost... getting a bargain using sons st though as get your full refund/credit :thumbup:

Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:51 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

I find your comment regards the club quite confusing in all honesty,you say you are a loyal supporter of 30 years (which I'm not doubting :thumbup: ) but then in this post,say the club can come and go,and you'd lose no sleep?? As pointed out by pembroke allan,refunds were always an option for this season,but yet you are raging at the club? We as fans of ccfc get a good deal for st
Prices relatively great compared to a lot of clubs.there was always likely to be confusion,as nobody seems to know what going to happen going forward? I don't believe after 30 years support,you wouldn't lose any sleep if they dissappeared.
I have been going a little longer,and even after some recent losses in my world,couldn't imagine life without my footy fix :thumbup: :old: :bluebird: