Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help Required - how to stream games

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:25 am

I am a season ticket holder but I am a bit of a dinasaur with all IT matters. Looking forward to the league start on Saturday and have just bought my first 'smart' tv. Could somebody please advise how I proceed from here - is there a step by step link I can follow to see the game and how do I get my streaming code? Finally I presume the streaming code is used then for the rest of the season ( or at least until the ground is reopened ). Many thanks in advance.

Re: Help Required - how to stream games

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:58 am

mugsy wrote:I am a season ticket holder but I am a bit of a dinasaur with all IT matters. Looking forward to the league start on Saturday and have just bought my first 'smart' tv. Could somebody please advise how I proceed from here - is there a step by step link I can follow to see the game and how do I get my streaming code? Finally I presume the streaming code is used then for the rest of the season ( or at least until the ground is reopened ). Many thanks in advance.

Think announcement is imminent so can go from there..... what normally happens is go to city website register for city tv when thats done you can go to city tv and there be a place to redeem your voucher which should let you see game... but I would register now so all ready for Saturday :thumbup:

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:59 am

Thanks very much for the advice.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:04 pm

mugsy wrote:Thanks very much for the advice.

Thats ok the easy bit is registering but like said do now so can see if it works... once registered you can look at news videos ect... also some systems dont work so that's why good idea to do in advance

Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Just received on my mobile I’ve been signed in to city’s tv