Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hi all hope this is of help to you some questions I am being

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:02 pm

As it now looks more than likely NO crowds before this Xmas and maybe at best 30% of capacity next year allowed in the Stadium

If you have a fire stick etc you will get all City’s games free home and away .

VINCE ALM:

Hi all hope this is of help to you some questions I am being asked regularly answered below;

If I do not use a stream code will have full credit off 21/22 season ticket purchase? Yes every game played behind closed doors the pro-rata amount per game will be saved as a credit E.g. Season ticket pro-rata price per game £15 10 games are played behind closed doors you will get a total credit of £150 off your 21/22 season ticket purchase. :bluebird: :bluebird:

I have 4 season tickets but I only need to use one stream code will the other season tickets have full credit towards 21/22?

Yes they will for every game played behind closed doors and the season ticket used for the stream code will have the £10 per game deducted.

I am under 16 and my season ticket works out at under £10 per game do will I owe the club money? No the club will pay the short fall and just deduct the pro-rata season ticket price per match

It says if I use the stream code i cannot return to the stadium until full capacity is allowed? Downloading a stream code will not prejudice your chance of getting a ticket if fans are allowed back in under reduced capacity part way through the season. The club can only guarantee you a seat if full capacity is allowed as currently there is no indication of percentages that would be allowed to attend under the current climate so those who may miss out under tight restrictions with reduce capacity will still have a stream code to watch the games live.

Once you opt in can I opt out of games I cannot watch and get the credit? Unfortunately this is not possible due to the administration of issuing new stream codes sometimes twice a week. This was one of the requests we presented and the club took back to Sky.

If I do not have a season ticket can I still purchase home games for £10? Yes you can

Can I purchase away matches on Cardiff TV? Yes this will cost £10

I will also ask the club tomorrow about Carers season tickets, and those who download the stream code but cannot make the kick off time due to work commitments

Re: Hi all hope this is of help to you some questions I am b

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:24 pm

so adult supporters down loading codes on their childrens accounts are actually costing the club money ?

Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:21 pm

skidemin wrote:so adult supporters down loading codes on their childrens accounts are actually costing the club money ?

it costing club £230 for whole season to pay sky for home games so not really as fan pays £10 a game anyway that equals £230 for home games... the way it costs club is if use child st for voucher club only get the cost of that st back £50... so if got adult st attached to child ticket club will have to refund full cost of an adult ticket which is obviously more than child st.. but having said that fans are entitled
to get credit as not going to see games it's a matter of concious of fan.... did that make sense? :D

Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:so adult supporters down loading codes on their childrens accounts are actually costing the club money ?

it costing club £230 for whole season to pay sky for home games so not really as fan pays £10 a game anyway that equals £230 for home games... the way it costs club is if use child st for voucher club only get the cost of that st back £50... so if got adult st attached to child ticket club will have to refund full cost of an adult ticket which is obviously more than child st.. but having said that fans are entitled
to get credit as not going to see games it's a matter of concious of fan.... did that make sense? :D

no...if you have an adult and child season tickets ..and decide to use the childs for the code { whose ST is less than a tenner a game }and keeping your full credit its costing the club money...read what Vince has said its clear..

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Spread the word and use the kids code then. Im sure the the club can take the hit. Let the players and millionaire shareholders take the hit.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:10 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

no...if you have an adult and child season tickets ..and decide to use the childs for the code { whose ST is less than a tenner a game }and keeping your full credit its costing the club money...read what Vince has said its clear..

City are charged £10 a game from sky fan pays £10 a game so technically not costing club anything... morally maybe wrong using child ticket but club only giving back what fan gave it in 1st place is that losing money?

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:13 pm

How do you watch it on fire stick

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

City are charged £10 a game from sky fan pays £10 a game so technically not costing club anything... morally maybe wrong using child ticket but club only giving back what fan gave it in 1st place is that losing money?

how about..
instead of answering me read what Vince has written...
the club will cover the SHORTFALL. he has had this from the club...

Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:08 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

how about..
instead of answering me read what Vince has written...
the club will cover the SHORTFALL. he has had this from the club...

What's the shortfall then that vince talks about?

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:44 am

Stupid question......does the stream only work on a FireStick (what is it?)....what about a ordinary laptop?

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:50 am

ManInBlack wrote:Stupid question......does the stream only work on a FireStick (what is it?)....what about a ordinary laptop?

The stream will work on a laptop or desktop. :thumbright:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:53 am

You’ve got till 4th October to buy your season tickets

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:55 am

Carers season tickets have the same privileges as the disabled season ticket holders you will not be charged if you download a stream code

Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:39 am

Will we able to watch HOME & AWAY games with this streaming service??