Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea fans very worried about the coming season

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Think more worried about their cabbage patch pitch which is being replaced next week! :o

Why are we worried about a pitch being replaced with a better one?

Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:07 pm

Doctor wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:The man is nuts!! Wont EVER say he was wrong,as in his "about to go top" statement,which we All know he meant that day(sat)after beating us!! But of course,I misread what he was saying(again) and for your records,I never once said you were worried about the season! Show me where I have.take your victory over us away,and if we had won,we would be above you now!! But your "a thousand levels above us" pmsl.the table tells the true story,but only week by week.
The final standings are ALL that matters!!

Your first sentence above is correct; but you might have replaced the word 'man' for the more apt 'narcissist' ;)

Which raises the question "Why rise to him?" (and I don't just mean you) :?

He is a busted flush on this Forum and has to cling to resurrecting a couple of now tired threads in order to get his 'fix'

He no longer "chooses" (as he stated) when and where he posts; that is not the case. It is direct Swansea threads only and they (again despite his claims) are relatively few and far between other than near match days when I'm not sure what else he would expect? :?

He accused (maybe you?) someone on here in the last day or so, of being 'obsessed' with the Swans due to the number of threads started ahead of last weekend's game...

That's where the irony sets in once again; coming from the obdurate one who accuses the supporters/posters of another club's Forum of being 'obsessed' whilst trolling and fishing for 'bites' on their Forum at every (limited nowadays) opportunity and having to resurrect old threads/posts/comments to justify his own obsessive need to remind us he is still here!

You couldn't make it up, could you? ;) :lol:

Unfortunately, people who always need to be right tend to have fragile egos and when they feel as if their self-image has been threatened, they set out to make themselves look bigger or smarter to others

Put simply, it's a coping mechanism to deal with insecurities and it's become a narcissistic obsession with this Forum and its members :oops:

Stop crying Sven, it’s not a good look.

I choose when to post, how I post and what I post... I chose to only post on Swansea threads. That was not dictated to me, I said to Annis that I would do so because the likes of you cannot handle me being correct on Cardiff threads, you have public meltdowns. You have me to thank for your cocoon, yet you are too blinded in bile and obsession to see it.

I rule this forum and have for the best part of a decade. I don’t even have to post and have the likes of you chasing your tail accusing a multitude of posters of being me. It’s very entertaining. While I am constantly in your mind, which I clearly am, to the point you explode every time I give my accurate view on your club - I win, it really is that simple. Which is why there is great satisfaction in refraining from doing so, as the result of which is something I know irritated you. We are both aware that constitutes clear victory.

You have seen me as a threat both intellectually and to the bubble you like to create here. We have seen your odd reactions to anything you deem as “not positive” on the various match threads where you see it as your personal mission to respond to every single person that makes a factual point regarding your standard of play, or even the scoreline sometimes. There is a deep insecurity there and my presence is a great threat to that.

Whilst you are correct that I rarely post these days (although according to you I must post every day in some form or other :laughing6: ) that’s through choice, a choice that has put the bow and ribbon on the gift that is victory over the likes of you that have obsessed over me for so long. My silence acts as an ever present smug smile that cannot be ignored and is louder than you would care to admit. :lol:

Merry Xmas. :D

Why should a devoted Cardiff City fan have to be subjected to this sanctimonious, patronising, condescending piffle.
The self titled Doctor is a proven lying fantasist!

On the Independent Swansea board he is hilariously claiming to being a leading figure in global political markets. A meteoric rise in this field for a recent millionaire property developer who sold his U.K. investment business to a Paris based firm.

Rooney, a rookie manager, showed how to tactically negate those world beaters from down west in the week.
Hard running g wide men to stop their wing backs getting forward and match their numbers and industry in midfield. They have little creativity and are light weight up front.

Alas, they are four levels above us, shame I did t notice them in the Champions league this season. I know they finished below us last season.

“I rule this forum” , suggests the anonymous person in question has phallic issues.

Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:17 pm

No,just delusions of grandeur! Everything it touches(I'm not convinced of the sex)turns to gold etc etc,but admits to getting off over a "victory" over a person he doesnt even know? I'm not a millionaire, but is that what happens if you are? The only thrill,is to try and win an argument with someone anonymously??

Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:19 pm

It’s like the cringeworthy letter a bird writes when she realises her bloke has lost interest.. and confirms to him she’s a fruit loop... oh dear!!

Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:33 pm

rumpo kid wrote:It’s like the cringeworthy letter a bird writes when she realises her bloke has lost interest.. and confirms to him she’s a fruit loop... oh dear!!

Don’t be so rude to a moderator of this site. :lol:

Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:35 pm

bluesince62 wrote:No,just delusions of grandeur! Everything it touches(I'm not convinced of the sex)turns to gold etc etc,but admits to getting off over a "victory" over a person he doesnt even know? I'm not a millionaire, but is that what happens if you are? The only thrill,is to try and win an argument with someone anonymously??

Nothing to do with “getting off”, just saying it how it is and laying facts out as they are.

Me saying Swansea won for example is not getting off at the fact, it’s simple stating the fact.

What you mean is I’m saying facts you do not like. That’s not quite the same.

Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:41 pm

Doctor wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:No,just delusions of grandeur! Everything it touches(I'm not convinced of the sex)turns to gold etc etc,but admits to getting off over a "victory" over a person he doesnt even know? I'm not a millionaire, but is that what happens if you are? The only thrill,is to try and win an argument with someone anonymously??

Nothing to do with “getting off”, just saying it how it is and laying facts out as they are.

Me saying Swansea won for example is not getting off at the fact, it’s simple stating the fact.

What you mean is I’m saying facts you do not like. That’s not quite the same.

You claimed that Swansea were four levels above Cardiff. The facts hardly fit that claim. Some would claim it as ridiculous hyperbole, designed to goad people who are passionate about the club they support.

Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:24 pm

..... and back to 7.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:27 am

Ten :occasion5:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:19 am

Bluebina wrote:
Doctor wrote:That’s the Championship for you.

You are one of many teams that come unstuck against us this season, you won’t be the last. We are too good for that not to be the case.

You are four points ahead of us you idiot :lol:

Look how excited you are? It's ridiculous yes you beat Cardiff and lost to Derby, we lost to Swansea and beat Birmingham, we are right back where we started, it's just 3points a game.

We are not getting overexcited even when we've just got 12 points out of 15, and we are not playing well :wave:

We may have been four points ahead of you then, but we're TEN points ahead of you now.
Look at the facts, we are second you are twelfth. Ten places and Ten points below us.
How do you see yourselves as a big club?? is it because you have a 33 thousand seater stadium which you cant fill, your biggest ever attendance of 28,529 was against us, and we contributed thousands to that number.Your lowest was 4,111 against Luton, you call that big club support?.Your average attendance is 20738,So on average you have 7,791 empty seats per game. Big club my arse.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:28 am

Jackflash wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

You are one of many teams that come unstuck against us this season, you won’t be the last. We are too good for that not to be the case.

Look how excited you are? It's ridiculous yes you beat Cardiff and lost to Derby, we lost to Swansea and beat Birmingham, we are right back where we started, it's just 3points a game.

We are not getting overexcited even when we've just got 12 points out of 15, and we are not playing well :wave:

We may have been four points ahead of you then, but we're TEN points ahead of you now.
Look at the facts, we are second you are twelfth. Ten places and Ten points below us.
How do you see yourselves as a big club?? is it because you have a 33 thousand seater stadium which you cant fill, your biggest ever attendance of 28,529 was against us, and we contributed thousands to that number.Your lowest was 4,111 against Luton, you call that big club support?.Your average attendance is 20738,So on average you have 7,791 empty seats per game. Big club my arse.

Chill mate. Don’t let it get to you so much.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:58 am

Doctor wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:It’s like the cringeworthy letter a bird writes when she realises her bloke has lost interest.. and confirms to him she’s a fruit loop... oh dear!!

Don’t be so rude to a moderator of this site. :lol:

Such hilarity is rare indeed, and I for one can't understand why only one is laughing..
Is laughterbation another of your fine talents Dear Master?

Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:40 pm

You sound like a jilted lover. Chill mate.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Jackflash wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Our biggest attendance against you??? Hmmmmm you wish! Think you will find against a few teams,we got more than your silly quote of 28000! Liverpool was highest at 33k+

Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:51 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Our biggest attendance against you??? Hmmmmm you wish! Think you will find against a few teams,we got more than your silly quote of 28000! Liverpool was highest at 33k+

Currently, you appear to be the only Bluebird member of this Forum perpetuating this (ill-conceived) thread...

It's bad enough the 'busted flush' using to as an opportunity to let us know he is still lurking in the darkness that is his world

Jack Flash is just a Roathy parody, trying to look the part but failing big time...

His posts are now so famous, he has been approached by the East Enders production team to play the dual roles of Callum 'Half-way' Highway's long lost triplet brothers, 'Half-wit' and 'Half-truth' :lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm

Also interesting to note we have only conceded 12 goals in 21 games. Many said we would struggle after selling Rodon.

QPR marked our 9th clean sheet in the 18 games since his departure, and 12th of the season.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Currently, you appear to be the only Bluebird member of this Forum perpetuating this (ill-conceived) thread...

It's bad enough the 'busted flush' using to as an opportunity to let us know he is still lurking in the darkness that is his world

Jack Flash is just a Roathy parody, trying to look the part but failing big time...

His posts are now so famous, he has been approached by the East Enders production team to play the dual roles of Callum 'Half-way' Highway's long lost triplet brothers, 'Half-wit' and 'Half-truth' :lol:

Sven, This ill conceived Thread was started by your very own 'Bluebina. I've stated nothing but facts, I'm sorry if they're unacceptable but facts are facts.As a mod. do you expect the abuse to be one way traffic from yourselves.I understand your huge disappointment when you look at the league table, but once again facts are facts.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:10 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I think the stats refer to Championship Gates, not the odd five minutes or so you spent in the Prem on a couple of occasions.

Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:42 pm

We only need 500 for you lot to shit yourselves.. in any division. :lol: