Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

98% Of Cardiff Fans More Hopeful This Year

Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:01 am

98% of Cardiff fans more hopeful this season than we were ahead of the last season according to SkyBet. I'm not too sure about this, for me personally I'd say I was more confident last season because I had fully bought in to Warnock's talk of replicating Burnley, but, as we know that quickly went to pot shortly after the start of the season :laughing6: While I certainly ain't anti-harris, I'm actually very pleased with what he's done so far and continues to do. I just think we've cut the cloth far more this season than we did last. Maybe SkyBet are right though, this season I'm 'Hopeful' last season I was 'expecting' :lol: Be interesting to hear your views on it as I think 98% is far too high :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 98% Of Cardiff Fans More Hopeful This Year

Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:41 pm

i was really quite confident up to last Saturday.. losing to Northampton and then losing NML and Etheridge { i thought we didnt need 2 quality keepers last year for about an hour of the season } has tinged it a bit... win with a decent performance tomorrow will help, but cant help thinking the squad is a bit thin.. dont know where this 98% comes from though as people lost faith very quickly last season....so must have expected quite a bit more ..

Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:00 pm

Only lasted 24hrs! :D

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:01 am

Short memories.
The signings of Glatzel, Pack and Flint plus Whyte and Nelson raised the expectation bar last season.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:37 pm

98% - Seems high - But let's be fair after the way we came back from Covid Break - the percentage would have been high .