Today’s referee

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today’s referee

Postby 4281 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:58 pm

I have seen some bad referees over the years, but this one is a disgrace. He is letting Wednesday get away with murder, and not one of their players has been booked yet. That Brown and their no. 4 should not be on the field, and they haven’t had even a yellow card. Bennett and Hoilett are having terrible games - the former is so one footed, that direct play is halted as soon as he has the ball, and Hoilett is just not capable of beating anyone these days.

Today’s referee

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Today’s referee

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:06 pm

I have seen some shit refs as well but none as bad as Bennett, Holliet, Vaulks and Bacuna are playing.

Nawt to do with the ref.
llan bluebird

Postby 4281 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:17 pm

Ilan Bluebird - I agree entirely with what you say, and I certainly was not blaming the defeat on the referee. However, he was a disgrace, and was always a long way from the play most of the time. Two of their men should have been sent off, but only one got booked for a dangerous tackle after he had committed an equally dirty tackle earlier in the game. It could be a long season after that display, but things can only improve hopefully.

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:19 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I have seen some shit refs as well but none as bad as Bennett, Holliet, Vaulks and Bacuna are playing.

Nawt to do with the ref.

Spot on.

The referee could have given us 100 free kicks and no fouls against us, and we still wouldn't have got a result.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc
Admin

Postby BC-CB » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:38 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I have seen some shit refs as well but none as bad as Bennett, Holliet, Vaulks and Bacuna are playing.

Nawt to do with the ref.

Spot on.

The referee could have given us 100 free kicks and no fouls against us, and we still wouldn't have got a result.

Ref not great but several worse performers in blue. Get a grip on reality.
BC-CB

Return to General Chat