Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RCT imminent lockdown

Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
RV Casual wrote:What's the true story with this Doncaster races thing?

Honest question cos I have hered snippets on the news and a family member mentioned something but what's the actual true story?

they went to Doncaster on a coach ,but did not attend the races ..which was not illegal or against rules anymore than flying abroad in a much more restricted environment with more people.
people being very selective as to what flies and what does not.... do as i say not as i do....

Yes a coach piss up would be perhaps comparable to an 18-30's type piss up weeks holiday in Zante :thumbup:

:laughing5: :laughing5: always other people..

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:20 pm

skidemin wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Experience Yorkshire's Classic 9-12 September 2020 -

Easy to work this one out - As posted on some thread on here - I Said this meeting after Day 1 Weds 9th Sept ...
Was not open to the public - therefore the 10th : 11th : 12th Sept - The races were ran behind close doors .

He said four or five of his members went and stayed in Doncaster for two nights, before returning on Sunday.
This is the above quote - which means they would / should have known the venue was closed to the public ;)
That's why they never went to the track - :o

they had not bought tickets... and its really not unusual for blokes to go on trips to events where its a lot more about the trip than the event... happens with rugby very frequently..

I NEVER SAID - They bought tickets for the meeting - They had the choice to stay or go on a jolly !!!
Just like you can organize a coach trip to Nottingham tomorrow - staying in a few pubs for the day .
As the FM - Said today - People come to Cardiff on a match day without tickets ;)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:48 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Honest question cos I have hered snippets on the news and a family member mentioned something but what's the actual true story?

they went to Doncaster on a coach ,but did not attend the races ..which was not illegal or against rules anymore than flying abroad in a much more restricted environment with more people.
people being very selective as to what flies and what does not.... do as i say not as i do....

Yes a coach piss up would be perhaps comparable to an 18-30's type piss up weeks holiday in Zante :thumbup:

Ugh? Other people what on the trip? well yes it was other people I wasn't there?

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:34 pm

You couldn't even make it up. People from England told to get Covid tests in lockdown RCT....incompetents is just as rife as Covid it seems

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Ugh? Other people what on the trip? well yes it was other people I wasn't there?

I saw the woman on the news, moaning saying they were ok they go every year, they had no sense of smell, COVID symptoms but hadn’t had a positive test yet :lol: