Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock stay strong :

Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:52 am

Middlesbrough FC:

The club can confirm that our manager Neil Warnock has returned a positive test for COVID-19 and will be spending a period in isolation in accordance with guidelines.

Neil is in good spirits and we look forward to welcoming him back after his period in isolation.

Middlesbrough confirm ex-Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock has tested positive for coronavirus

The 71-year-old manager has now gone into a period of isolation following the positive test result
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Neil Warnock stay strong :

Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:58 am

Get well soon gaffer.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:01 am

Middlesbrough manager Neil Warnock has tested positive for coronavirus, the Championship club has confirmed.

The 71-year-old manager is said to be "in good spirits" but now has to go into a period of isolation following the positive test result.

"The club can confirm that our manager Neil Warnock has returned a positive test for Covid-19 and will be spending a period in isolation in accordance with guidelines," Boro said in a statement.

"Neil is in good spirits and we look forward to welcoming him back after his period in isolation."

Warnock placed himself into isolation earlier this week after feeling unwell and left assistant Kevin Blackwell and first-team coach Ronnie Jepson in charge for the defeat by Barnsley in Tuesday night's Carabao Cup clash.

It is thought the rest of the coaching staff have tested negative and Blackwell and Jepson will take charge of the team for Bournemouth's visit to the Riverside Stadium in the Championship this Saturday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:08 am

My opinions on him are well known.

But I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

Hopefully he'll be back on the touchline very soon.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:23 am

Hope he pulls through

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:36 am

All the best sir Neil. If anyone at his age is strong enough to beat this virus it’s him

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:36 am

Stay strong Neil and of course his good wife Sharon.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:27 pm

He' ll probably come out of this with 3 arm swings like he used to do with us when we beat someone.
all the best neil

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Good luck Neil, stay strong, get well soon.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:42 pm

Stay safe big man

Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:06 pm

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:12 pm

Get well soon Neil if anyone can beat this you can.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Get well soon Neil, I know you can pull through :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:26 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:Get well soon Neil, I know you can pull through :ayatollah:

I
Pull through? f**k me mate, he's on 14 day self isolation with the Rona not Cancer or anything with a high chance of death, chances of during from Coronvuris are 0.5% according to stats
Last edited by RV Casual on Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:29 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:Get well soon Neil, I know you can pull through :ayatollah:

Pull through? f**k me mate, he's got the Rona not Cancer or anything with a high chance of death, chances of during from Coronvuris are 0.5% according to stats

Exactly.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Sorry chaps, my post has got a bit muddles during an edited but the point was some comments on here like he's at deaths door

If anyone can beat it you can

Hope you pull through

Just wow.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:My opinions on him are well known.

But I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

Hopefully he'll be back on the touchline very soon.

Having read a few of your posts regarding him,kudos to you for posting :thumbup:
Let's hope he recovers soon,he's certainly a fighter :thumbup: good luck neil. :old: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:48 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Pull through? f**k me mate, he's got the Rona not Cancer or anything with a high chance of death, chances of during from Coronvuris are 0.5% according to stats

Exactly.

felt ill but watched the game from a hospitality box.
is self isolating and will miss Saturdays game but will pick the team and watch it on TV ..yes he could get worse but at this point it wasnt exactly a 999 call ..
and 71 with no known serious underlying conditions 0.5% is way to high...it really is far less chance than that...

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:54 am

He needs to give himself one of his own half time team talks

Here's wishing a speedy recovery and plenty of rest

Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:29 pm

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:He needs to give himself one of his own half time team talks

Here's wishing a speedy recovery and plenty of rest

Neil is feeling fine , has been involved with everything we have been doing this week , if this was normal Flu he is well enough to be on the touchline Saturday but we are obviously following protocols.. Kevin Blackwell.