Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have the Welsh Gov, English Gov and EFL been telling you wha

Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Have the Welsh Gov, English Gov and EFL been telling you what to do...

NEIL HARRIS:

“Yeah, we are governed by our government here in Wales and rightly so.

“As always, health and safety comes first, always. Health and safety and family comes first.

“Fans not being in the stadium is huge and things aren’t going to improve for us as a club or the EFL if fans don’t come back in.

“Chris (Wilder) always speaks really well.

“My players say to me we can go and eat in a restaurant and drink in a pub, at the right time, but they can’t sit next to each other in the changing room.

“Rules are rules and we follow the rules.

“Working in a football ground in a lower capacity, if managed correctly. Test events on the weekend, even if we can only get 6,000 in that would be a huge bonus for the football club but for the fans as well.

“It’s tough times, it really is. My nan is in a home and I can’t see my nan, but I might be able to go to a football match.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Have the Welsh Gov, English Gov and EFL been telling you

Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Lord Ellis Thomas media arts sports deputy minister wont allow people into any event as long as people dont abide by rules... also he cannot see people in events in numbers for years to come? :o can see problem escalating for theatres sports and entertainment events.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Lord Ellis Thomas media arts sports deputy minister wont allow people into any event as long as people dont abide by rules... also he cannot see people in events in numbers for years to come? :o can see problem escalating for theatres sports and entertainment events.

i thought he retired 20 years ago... jesus...

Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:18 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Lord Ellis Thomas media arts sports deputy minister wont allow people into any event as long as people dont abide by rules... also he cannot see people in events in numbers for years to come? :o can see problem escalating for theatres sports and entertainment events.

i thought he retired 20 years ago... jesus...

Apparently not but maybe wished he had! :D