MY THOUGHTS: A TEAM WITHOUT A QUALITY WINGER

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:14 pm

MY THOUGHTS:

Yes of course cash is the route of all evil but in terms of our team i just think we need a quality winger. Hoilett is slow and passed his best, Whyte is never in the team so not match fit, Murphy got the pace but no confidence still and as for Ojo well he is unexperienced at this level and needs more time to gel with the team and get to know the players fully. But we cant rely on these wingers for the service because we need experienced young wingers who are hungry to impress the boss. It's a shame because we are an aging team and we cant rely on a Tomlin performance which is rare because he never starts.

So for Cardiff I think its vital to bring in new blood in terms of a winger to the team whether that is a loan or a buy. And a creative midfielder who is a box to box a bit like ralls but more skillful and pacey of course.
Attachments
My Thoughts.png
My Thoughts.png (858.46 KiB) Viewed 495 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN