Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wales fans attacked

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:25 pm

I think given the poor financial state of these former Eastern bloc countries the citizens (not generalising, just those guilty) don't have anything else other than football violence. To them it seems organised and serious. Like our Sunday football leagues, except based on violence. I heard about some pretty horrific stories from that area during the wars in the 1990s and they seem the sort of people who don't know the limit.

Hope all concerned are ok but without sounding patronising it's the risk you take when you go to these places. More should be done to protect the travelling fans but it just isn't. If that happened in Wales, England, Ireland or Scotland there'd be shit hitting the fan everywhere. Due to it being in Montenegro it seems to have gone without a word.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 pm

total cunts. plain and simple. lets just hope that all our boys that were hurt get better soon.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 am

This is ridiculous.
No one is attacked in Montenegro if he didnt start first(ask the Irish how they were treated last year!).I was at the game and I was passing near the bar where one group of about 50 Welsh fans were situated.They were throwing bottles at any group of Montenegrin fans larger than 5-6 individuals.They also shouted all kind of provocations(dont know how else to say it in English) and there was one obviously drunk woman amongst them who was most aggresive and threw at least 4 or 5 bottles :roll: .At the end they tried to run at the group of around 250 Montenegrin fans that were passing by :shock: ,but luckely police intervened to prevent catastrophy.Welch fans in that bar had flag on which was written Cardiff-something(I didnt remeber).
I dont know where your fans thought they were,but trying to molest Montenegrins on our home ground esspecialy is very very bad idea.
On the other hand vast majority of Welsh fans were normal people staying in bars drinking and singing,not provoking anyone and nobody touched them!I even took picture with one older(and not very thin :lol: ) guy in the kilt.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:50 am

Firstly Dan Haag and now Montenegro, where will the Jerk empire end, world domination. The grammar gave it away, if you really are a Montenegrin, why are you speaking in Swansea language mush.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 am

ha ha...Montenegro mush....well spotted Gwyn... :D They really are twp to be fair...just humour them.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm

It's a well known fact that if you decide to go to one of these countries to support your team club or country, you're pretty sure to encounter this type of behaviour some where along the line. Not a wise move to take wives or kids really as they don't seem to discriminate about who they attack. Hope everyone gets home safely.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:13 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Firstly Dan Haag and now Montenegro, where will the Jerk empire end, world domination. The grammar gave it away, if you really are a Montenegrin, why are you speaking in Swansea language mush.

I dont know what are you talking about.I am Montenegrin and if you have any Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian member on this forum I am glad to speak to him in our language to prove it(since we all speak same language with different names).

CF64 BLUE wrote:It's a well known fact that if you decide to go to one of these countries to support your team club or country, you're pretty sure to encounter this type of behaviour some where along the line. Not a wise move to take wives or kids really as they don't seem to discriminate about who they attack. Hope everyone gets home safely.

There is no way in hell that peacefull fans will ever be attacked in Montenegro.Families and older people esspecialy.As I said,ask the Irish,who were here in 2008.,if anybody touched them.There were several thousends of them and they have their forums,so ask them!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Montenegrin wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Firstly Dan Haag and now Montenegro, where will the Jerk empire end, world domination. The grammar gave it away, if you really are a Montenegrin, why are you speaking in Swansea language mush.

I dont know what are you talking about.I am Montenegrin and if you have any Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian member on this forum I am glad to speak to him in our language to prove it(since we all speak same language with different names).

Come on then Monte. Say something in Mush language. Say "my hotdogs are getting cold, no butter like"

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Every time I write on foreign forums I have to justify myself and there is always somebody who is claiming that I am English,Irish,Scotish...depending where I write.
Ne,ja nisam iz Svonsija,ja sam Crnogorac.
Najljepši pozdravi.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Montenegrin wrote:Ne,ja nisam iz Svonsija,ja sam Crnogorac.
Najljepši pozdravi.

Roughly translated means "chow for now" :lol:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Montenegrin wrote:Ne,ja nisam iz Svonsija,ja sam Crnogorac.
Najljepši pozdravi.

Roughly translated means "chow for now" :lol:

Wrong! It says chow for now Mush.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:10 pm

the 1 in the photo with the guy in the kilt is even dressed like a jack

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Just got back, although there were problems before the game. It was an excellent trip had by all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:20 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Just got back, although there were problems before the game. It was an excellent trip had by all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Montenegrin wrote:Every time I write on foreign forums I have to justify myself and there is always somebody who is claiming that I am English,Irish,Scotish...depending where I write.
Ne,ja nisam iz Svonsija,ja sam Crnogorac.
Najljepši pozdravi.

anyone could translate this on the net

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Pozdrav prijatelju, što boja kamp imate?

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 pm

EddieEdwards wrote:Pozdrav prijatelju, što boja kamp imate?

You just asked me(litteraly translated):
Hi friend,why color camp you got?
I presume that you wanted to ask me of what color is my computer becouse komp is short for kompjuter(or computer in English).If so your question should be:Pozdrav prijatelju,koje je boje tvoj komp(kompjuter,racunar)?
Anyhow,no way you were attacked without reason.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Cheers Corky for the up to date info :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:41 pm

I was there and didn't see anything apart from a wall of riot police on leaving the ground.

The coach journey from Budva to Podgoricka was interesting, very scenic, reminiscent of the The Italian Job the propper one not the yank shit. I did try to get a hearty rendition of "Its a self preservation society" going but it flew, like a Bluebird, above most peoples heads. :D

I have to confess that one was totally bolloxed though, shouldn't drink with the young ones, their livers have another 30 years of this.

Toshack can f**k off :mrgreen:

Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 pm

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4936/14092010528.jpg
and some more flags