Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadiums

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you boo when players take the knee if we were allowed in stadiums.

Poll ended at Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Yes
57
63%
No
34
37%
 
Total votes : 91

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:55 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:What about socialism? They both have similar means and goals etc so why don't we use them interchangeably? (Even the socialistic bits that this government have)

Technically, in a true Marxist definition there never has been a Communist state, they have all been socialist. To achieve communism under a Marxist doctrine you need those who hold political power to return it to the people. Has never and will never happen.

Socialism, however, well-intentioned always ends up with a government too large to function effectively for what its core purpose is, to benefit the masses. It takes longer in some countries than in others, but given the time socialism always inevitably fails and usually there is bloodshed in the process.

This government is Conservative only in name and a shambles.


Josh wrote: Like what happened abroad under Churchill then.


Yes. I'm no fan of imperialism either.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Bluebina » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Personally, I disagree with it, but wouldn't feel strongly enough against it to boo them, especially Cardiff players.
Bluebina
 
Posts: 11121
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:32 am

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:03 pm

spikeferndale wrote:Some of you still don't get it?

If Racism wasn't so rife in our society, organisations such as BLM wouldn't exist.

Open your eyes, " We are a Racist society" and it needs to change.

To say that all lives matter, is stating the obvious and is just trying to deny that we have a real problem, that needs addressing.

Sorry you don’t get it. BLM and Antifa are sponsored by the open foundation led by George Soros. They are there to cause racism to agitate and cause divide. If you can’t see that racism is caused by the elites to create divide between us. These groups are also Marxist / Communists. Can't you see that all this BS with BLM and taking the knee to the riots the looting is to inflame racism ? it’s just the plain stupid and gullible that are giving these elites what they want. :roll:
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22846
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:19 pm

I wouldn’t boo. But I wouldn’t reciprocate. I support the concept that Black Lives Matter. Of course they do. I’m a human being and value all life. Its offensive someone would value another life less based on the colour of the persons skin.

I can’t support the formal organisation of BLM though. I’m of the view , based on their founders admissions, that they are a Marxist organisation that is trying to play down that side of their aims. I’m no Marxist I’m a libertarian.
welshrarebit
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:51 pm

If racism didn’t exist, BLM still would. Too many are on that particular gravy train. If they do get booed I wonder if they’ll walk back down the tunnel. Or would the respect the freedom..
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:01 am

davejohns74 wrote:I will walk out and never return if my fellow city fan were to boo black players standing up for their rights to live equally.

Are you serious ? Are you having a laugh ? All our black players ? Why don’t you compare wage packets ? Hey don’t you see where they live and here you live ? You think they should live equally ? Yeah to damn right the same as us supporters. But now that’s said that goes for any of our players. Where the hell do you think Junior lives in a shack ?
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22846
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Bigmarkw » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:03 am

rumpo kid wrote:If racism didn’t exist, BLM still would. Too many are on that particular gravy train. If they do get booed I wonder if they’ll walk back down the tunnel. Or would the respect the freedom..


Excellent point.
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:43 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:12 am

BlueDredd wrote:If you’ve voted yes you need to grow up.

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22846
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby robjohn » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:50 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
spikeferndale wrote:Some of you still don't get it?

If Racism wasn't so rife in our society, organisations such as BLM wouldn't exist.

Open your eyes, " We are a Racist society" and it needs to change.

To say that all lives matter, is stating the obvious and is just trying to deny that we have a real problem, that needs addressing.

Sorry you don’t get it. BLM and Antifa are sponsored by the open foundation led by George Soros. They are there to cause racism to agitate and cause divide. If you can’t see that racism is caused by the elites to create divide between us. These groups are also Marxist / Communists. Can't you see that all this BS with BLM and taking the knee to the riots the looting is to inflame racism ? it’s just the plain stupid and gullible that are giving these elites what they want. :roll:


Absolutely spot on its never the grassroots up this is plain and simple divide and rule the working class and they are using their agents in the scum media to achieve it.
wake up people they hate all of us black white or inbetween.
they are are common enemy
robjohn
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby skidemin » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:46 am

welshrarebit wrote:I wouldn’t boo. But I wouldn’t reciprocate. I support the concept that Black Lives Matter. Of course they do. I’m a human being and value all life. Its offensive someone would value another life less based on the colour of the persons skin.

I can’t support the formal organisation of BLM though. I’m of the view , based on their founders admissions, that they are a Marxist organisation that is trying to play down that side of their aims. I’m no Marxist I’m a libertarian.



i think thats the view of a lot people..and history really should be teaching us to be a tad more sceptical especially when its been in the MSM about this lot having far reaching agendas, yet they still kneel..??????????
skidemin
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby robjohn » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:45 pm

skidemin wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:I wouldn’t boo. But I wouldn’t reciprocate. I support the concept that Black Lives Matter. Of course they do. I’m a human being and value all life. Its offensive someone would value another life less based on the colour of the persons skin.

I can’t support the formal organisation of BLM though. I’m of the view , based on their founders admissions, that they are a Marxist organisation that is trying to play down that side of their aims. I’m no Marxist I’m a libertarian.



i think thats the view of a lot people..and history really should be teaching us to be a tad more sceptical especially when its been in the MSM about this lot having far reaching agendas, yet they still kneel..??????????


yes you not against the injustice. be nice to your neighbour tell the media and political class to please eff off, all boo its a maniulation.
robjohn
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby BlueDredd » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:35 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:If you’ve voted yes you need to grow up.

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?


Some of the biggest tripe I’ve ever read. How could you even compare our players taking the knee to fight for equality?

Pal you are so past the point I’m actually worried for you. But I’m glad that nearly all of football, and the majority of supporters stand together and see “taking the knee” for what it actually is. All I here from you is you don’t want anything to do with supporting equality, so go f*ck yourself pal. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually threw up a Nazi salute at the home games you uneducated moron.
JUDGEMENT TIME!
User avatar
BlueDredd
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am
Location: Hall of Justice

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby BlueDredd » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:41 am

robjohn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
spikeferndale wrote:Some of you still don't get it?

If Racism wasn't so rife in our society, organisations such as BLM wouldn't exist.

Open your eyes, " We are a Racist society" and it needs to change.

To say that all lives matter, is stating the obvious and is just trying to deny that we have a real problem, that needs addressing.

Sorry you don’t get it. BLM and Antifa are sponsored by the open foundation led by George Soros. They are there to cause racism to agitate and cause divide. If you can’t see that racism is caused by the elites to create divide between us. These groups are also Marxist / Communists. Can't you see that all this BS with BLM and taking the knee to the riots the looting is to inflame racism ? it’s just the plain stupid and gullible that are giving these elites what they want. :roll:


Absolutely spot on its never the grassroots up this is plain and simple divide and rule the working class and they are using their agents in the scum media to achieve it.
wake up people they hate all of us black white or inbetween.
they are are common enemy


Well f*ck me. I suppose that because I’m a football supporter that means I have to be criminal hooligan thug too does it? So what about all the peaceful protesters, and the supporters of BLM that aren’t trying to incite racism? You know, the footballers, the kids, the genuine non racist types that just want equality?... we’re the racists now?

People need to grow up. Can’t believe there are a number of people at my club spouting this complete nonsense.
JUDGEMENT TIME!
User avatar
BlueDredd
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am
Location: Hall of Justice

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Jock » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:02 am

BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:If you’ve voted yes you need to grow up.

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?


Some of the biggest tripe I’ve ever read. How could you even compare our players taking the knee to fight for equality?

Pal you are so past the point I’m actually worried for you. But I’m glad that nearly all of football, and the majority of supporters stand together and see “taking the knee” for what it actually is. All I here from you is you don’t want anything to do with supporting equality, so go f*ck yourself pal. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually threw up a Nazi salute at the home games you uneducated moron.

So in a country where working class white boys are bottom of the educational, social and financial pile we have to support equality for black multi millionaire footballers. What equality do you think black people aren’t getting? It’s been mentioned previously that Kick it Out got massive support from fans, it is a genuine anti racism organisation. BLM are an extreme Leftwing political movement, self confessed Marxists whose aims include taking parental responsibility from parents and the collective raising everyone’s children . You want to support that fekkwittery batter on, I won’t and if bandwagon jumping idiots think that makes me racist I don’t really care. Their opinion is worthless.
Jock
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby BlueDredd » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:12 am

Jock wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:If you’ve voted yes you need to grow up.

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?


Some of the biggest tripe I’ve ever read. How could you even compare our players taking the knee to fight for equality?

Pal you are so past the point I’m actually worried for you. But I’m glad that nearly all of football, and the majority of supporters stand together and see “taking the knee” for what it actually is. All I here from you is you don’t want anything to do with supporting equality, so go f*ck yourself pal. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually threw up a Nazi salute at the home games you uneducated moron.

So in a country where working class white boys are bottom of the educational, social and financial pile we have to support equality for black multi millionaire footballers. What equality do you think black people aren’t getting? It’s been mentioned previously that Kick it Out got massive support from fans, it is a genuine anti racism organisation. BLM are an extreme Leftwing political movement, self confessed Marxists whose aims include taking parental responsibility from parents and the collective raising everyone’s children . You want to support that fekkwittery batter on, I won’t and if bandwagon jumping idiots think that makes me racist I don’t really care. Their opinion is worthless.


What the f*ck are you smoking?! Are working class white boys at the bottom of all of those piles?! Being a working class white male I never in my life have had to face any sort of racist abuse. But of the dozens of black or ethnic friends or acquaintances that I have, all have been subject to racist abuse multiple times in their lives... all by "bottom of the pile" working class white boys. Let me tell you something pal, you are bottom of the pile. Other people's opinion's to you might be worthless.. But that just show's how worthless of an individual you are. Muppet.
JUDGEMENT TIME!
User avatar
BlueDredd
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am
Location: Hall of Justice

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:58 am

BlueDredd wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:If you’ve voted yes you need to grow up.

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?


Some of the biggest tripe I’ve ever read. How could you even compare our players taking the knee to fight for equality?

Pal you are so past the point I’m actually worried for you. But I’m glad that nearly all of football, and the majority of supporters stand together and see “taking the knee” for what it actually is. All I here from you is you don’t want anything to do with supporting equality, so go f*ck yourself pal. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually threw up a Nazi salute at the home games you uneducated moron.

So in a country where working class white boys are bottom of the educational, social and financial pile we have to support equality for black multi millionaire footballers. What equality do you think black people aren’t getting? It’s been mentioned previously that Kick it Out got massive support from fans, it is a genuine anti racism organisation. BLM are an extreme Leftwing political movement, self confessed Marxists whose aims include taking parental responsibility from parents and the collective raising everyone’s children . You want to support that fekkwittery batter on, I won’t and if bandwagon jumping idiots think that makes me racist I don’t really care. Their opinion is worthless.


What the f*ck are you smoking?! Are working class white boys at the bottom of all of those piles?! Being a working class white male I never in my life have had to face any sort of racist abuse. But of the dozens of black or ethnic friends or acquaintances that I have, all have been subject to racist abuse multiple times in their lives... all by "bottom of the pile" working class white boys. Let me tell you something pal, you are bottom of the pile. Other people's opinion's to you might be worthless.. But that just show's how worthless of an individual you are. Muppet.

Without wanting to speak for Jock, he's probably referring to something factual like for example white working class boys have been the lowest performing demographic in GCSE results ten times in the last ten years. Actual, cold hard fact based on national statistics that are irrefutable based on the results from millions of people. As opposed to the anecdotal evidence of what a dozen or so of your mates say.

The anger that comes over in all of your messages I'm sure comes from a decent place, you want things to be equal for everyone, something I'm pretty sure everybody on this board would agree with.

But what your standing for in support of BLM, just like all of the players still taking the knee, simply isn't true.

You've been lied to, their is no systemic oppression.

Britain isn't a racist country, in fact 21st Century UK is probably one of the least racist places that has existed in the entire history of mankind.

Just ask why BLM don't say anything about the mass shootings in Chicago, or why they don't question why planned parenthood target black neighbourhoods, or why they support the party that introduced red-lining and why they are pushing the man who introduced the 94 crime act that destroyed black families for their president.

All these are issues that an AMERICAN organisation concerned about black lives should be bringing to the conversation. They don't because all of these issues are the direct result of democratic policies in AMERICA.

They are an AMERICAN political organisation deliberately trying to stoke division. It is a false narrative in the US, but a completely ludicrous one here in the UK.

We are weaker when we are fighting each other, and that is all BLM is designed to do. Keep us at each others throats over what is nothing but lies.

I just wish people like you and all these millionaire footballers taking the knee could take just one minute to stop being so angry and take a moment to think for yourselves and read more into a topic your posts suggest you clearly know little about, but have very strong opinions on.

You're being played, wake the hell up.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:00 am

You wont stop racism, and there will never be equality. Its a dream mate thats all, and an aspiration. Whats going on in Africa is proof of that, where the consequences of tribalism are far more serious than racism in British football. But its ignored because we live in the UK bubble..

George Weah is actually trying to do something about racism in Liberia. A few rich kids on the knee before a match are nothing more than a joke.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:01 am

Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Robbiebluebird » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:50 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070


A blank hate crime statistics didn't tell you much, and the way it's gathered is riddled with flaws.

1. Who's commiting the crime on to what group?
2. There dosnt have to be any evidence of a crime to go down as a statistic.
3. Even if there is evidence of a crime, no proof that it was motivated by hate is needed to go down as a statistic.
4. Non-crimes can also be added.
5. No victim has to be identified as a hate crime can be reported by "trusted members of the community"
6 is the definition of race related hated crime broader or narrower than previous year(s)

This is from information I gathered from a police document you can find online.
Robbiebluebird
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:26 am

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby skidemin » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070



its what you do best. find a list ,give it no though, run with it..
does 5 sets of numbers suggest an increase. ? or that things like kick it out are working and now more people are reporting hate crimes.. and is the bar set lower to be considered a race related hate crime to very similar incidents where race is not an issue..
skidemin
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070


A blank hate crime statistics didn't tell you much, and the way it's gathered is riddled with flaws.

1. Who's commiting the crime on to what group?
2. There dosnt have to be any evidence of a crime to go down as a statistic.
3. Even if there is evidence of a crime, no proof that it was motivated by hate is needed to go down as a statistic.
4. Non-crimes can also be added.
5. No victim has to be identified as a hate crime can be reported by "trusted members of the community"
6 is the definition of race related hated crime broader or narrower than previous year(s)

This is from information I gathered from a police document you can find online.

Well can you provide it for us all to look at please?
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Robbiebluebird » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:18 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070


A blank hate crime statistics didn't tell you much, and the way it's gathered is riddled with flaws.

1. Who's commiting the crime on to what group?
2. There dosnt have to be any evidence of a crime to go down as a statistic.
3. Even if there is evidence of a crime, no proof that it was motivated by hate is needed to go down as a statistic.
4. Non-crimes can also be added.
5. No victim has to be identified as a hate crime can be reported by "trusted members of the community"
6 is the definition of race related hated crime broader or narrower than previous year(s)

This is from information I gathered from a police document you can find online.

Well can you provide it for us all to look at please?


Yeah of course. I did some research into back in 2016/17, so the bulk of the evidence I believe is in this document.

Hate Crime Operation Guidance: https://www.report-it.org.uk/files/hate ... idance.pdf
Robbiebluebird
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:26 am

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby skidemin » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070


A blank hate crime statistics didn't tell you much, and the way it's gathered is riddled with flaws.

1. Who's commiting the crime on to what group?
2. There dosnt have to be any evidence of a crime to go down as a statistic.
3. Even if there is evidence of a crime, no proof that it was motivated by hate is needed to go down as a statistic.
4. Non-crimes can also be added.
5. No victim has to be identified as a hate crime can be reported by "trusted members of the community"
6 is the definition of race related hated crime broader or narrower than previous year(s)

This is from information I gathered from a police document you can find online.

Well can you provide it for us all to look at please?



how is it always down to other people to provide proof .. how about a break down of these race hate crimes
skidemin
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070


A blank hate crime statistics didn't tell you much, and the way it's gathered is riddled with flaws.

1. Who's commiting the crime on to what group?
2. There dosnt have to be any evidence of a crime to go down as a statistic.
3. Even if there is evidence of a crime, no proof that it was motivated by hate is needed to go down as a statistic.
4. Non-crimes can also be added.
5. No victim has to be identified as a hate crime can be reported by "trusted members of the community"
6 is the definition of race related hated crime broader or narrower than previous year(s)

This is from information I gathered from a police document you can find online.

Well can you provide it for us all to look at please?


Yeah of course. I did some research into back in 2016/17, so the bulk of the evidence I believe is in this document.

Hate Crime Operation Guidance: https://www.report-it.org.uk/files/hate ... idance.pdf

Thank you,
I did notice on page 57 that it said that there were over 200,000 unreported hate crimes.
That does seem to mean that instead of my figures being wrong due to whatever flaws in collecting they are actually wrong due to there being 4x as many.

Just to clarify, I'm not commenting on the figures increasing I posted them because of the comments saying the UK isn't racist and that it's the least racist place ever.
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby skidemin » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:08 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070


A blank hate crime statistics didn't tell you much, and the way it's gathered is riddled with flaws.

1. Who's commiting the crime on to what group?
2. There dosnt have to be any evidence of a crime to go down as a statistic.
3. Even if there is evidence of a crime, no proof that it was motivated by hate is needed to go down as a statistic.
4. Non-crimes can also be added.
5. No victim has to be identified as a hate crime can be reported by "trusted members of the community"
6 is the definition of race related hated crime broader or narrower than previous year(s)

This is from information I gathered from a police document you can find online.

Well can you provide it for us all to look at please?


Yeah of course. I did some research into back in 2016/17, so the bulk of the evidence I believe is in this document.

Hate Crime Operation Guidance: https://www.report-it.org.uk/files/hate ... idance.pdf

Thank you,
I did notice on page 57 that it said that there were over 200,000 unreported hate crimes.
That does seem to mean that instead of my figures being wrong due to whatever flaws in collecting they are actually wrong due to there being 4x as many.

Just to clarify, I'm not commenting on the figures increasing I posted them because of the comments saying the UK isn't racist and that it's the least racist place ever.



obviously ..thats why you also posted figures from other countries to compare them with.
skidemin
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:18 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070



You can report hate crime via mobile app now, it is actively encouraged, "shop your racist friends and family now! Huge prizes to be won!"

BLM and the whole intersectional oppression agenda mob they are spearheading are driving it ever deeper. Politicians like my local MP Dawn Butler feed off it, the media thrive on it, angry people want someone to hate and lap it up. Smart opportunists like Patrisse Cullors, Femi Oluwole and Sean King get rich off it.

They want us to believe racists are everywhere, and not just common or garden racists, but the most evil racists of all white supremacist neo nazis. The very definition of racism has been redefined so only white people can be racist, pulling an obscure paper from the 1980s (incidently written by an open racist) to justify the power + oppression narrative. A narrative that was made up to sound clever but has zero substance, all fur coat as it were, no evidence, all assertion.

They pushed Robin Di'Angelo, another open racist to the top of the best sellers list and paid her tens of thousands of dollars at a time to project her open racism onto other white people so they too could be racist.

Prince Harry, almost certainly a fan of Di'Angelo, ran with this so much than in an effort to be not racist, he actually said that the world was made "by white people for white people," possibly the most racist thing a royal has said (publically) since they stopped Prince Phillip from being allowed out in public.

Meanwhile in a bid to become the worlds least racist place in the world California is repealing their existing laws on racial-discrimnation, meaning that they are actually making it legal to discriminate on race. Good work Cali - bet all those white supramasists you've been saying are out there will be really pissed off with that one...

Truth is though away from the insanity of the elitist class, (who actually do seem to be pretty damn racist), here in the real world I actually don't know a single person, who is an actual racist.

I doubt many of us do to be honest. They are like those giant cats that escape from zoos every now and then, grainy photos from about a mile away show us something that could be one, and the idea of it is pretty scary, but in reality there pretty rare and it was probably just a big dog.

Ultimately, when we are being told everything is racist and encouraged to report hate crime at the drop of a hat, is it any wonder the statistics are increasing? Doesn't necessarily mean the UK is a hot bed of secret racism, it's not.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Robbiebluebird » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:24 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Robbiebluebird wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Race related hate crimes recorded by the police:
15/16- 45,440
16/17- 58,294
17/18- 64,829
18/19- 72,041
19/20- 76,070


A blank hate crime statistics didn't tell you much, and the way it's gathered is riddled with flaws.

1. Who's commiting the crime on to what group?
2. There dosnt have to be any evidence of a crime to go down as a statistic.
3. Even if there is evidence of a crime, no proof that it was motivated by hate is needed to go down as a statistic.
4. Non-crimes can also be added.
5. No victim has to be identified as a hate crime can be reported by "trusted members of the community"
6 is the definition of race related hated crime broader or narrower than previous year(s)

This is from information I gathered from a police document you can find online.

Well can you provide it for us all to look at please?


Yeah of course. I did some research into back in 2016/17, so the bulk of the evidence I believe is in this document.

Hate Crime Operation Guidance: https://www.report-it.org.uk/files/hate ... idance.pdf

Thank you,
I did notice on page 57 that it said that there were over 200,000 unreported hate crimes.
That does seem to mean that instead of my figures being wrong due to whatever flaws in collecting they are actually wrong due to there being 4x as many.

Just to clarify, I'm not commenting on the figures increasing I posted them because of the comments saying the UK isn't racist and that it's the least racist place ever.


Well the flaws I stated are still flaws, regardless of what opposing flaws there may be.

The section your referring to is from the crime survey of England and Wales, not the police. The year after the police document was published, the crime survey came under heacy criticism for how accurste it actually was. It even states that it's "retrospective and some victims may have formed there opinion that the crime was motivated by the hostility after speaking to the police", meaning again no evidence is needed to go down as a hate crime and the police might have been the ones to convince them it was. Some of those 278,000 Will also be "non-crime" as the document calls it.

My point is not that the number is higher or lower. But the statistic isn't accurate. With the issues if muddling up crime and non crimes, presumed motive, no evidence of a crime and then opposite to that, hidden crime not being accounted for, you can bassicly use it to prove what ever case you want as is the case with most statistics. No disrespect, but take what you did for example. You took a quick look at 132 page document. Found a stat on page 57 (which unless your an essentially fast reader wouldn't have given you time to read the previous pages and all the added links) that you felt supported your claim and declared it's proved you right.

It's also worth keeping in mind, as this document comes from police it's hardly going to shine them in a bad light, and your four times as many claim comes from comparing different years and stats.
Robbiebluebird
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:26 am

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Jock » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:19 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:If you’ve voted yes you need to grow up.

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?


Some of the biggest tripe I’ve ever read. How could you even compare our players taking the knee to fight for equality?

Pal you are so past the point I’m actually worried for you. But I’m glad that nearly all of football, and the majority of supporters stand together and see “taking the knee” for what it actually is. All I here from you is you don’t want anything to do with supporting equality, so go f*ck yourself pal. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually threw up a Nazi salute at the home games you uneducated moron.

So in a country where working class white boys are bottom of the educational, social and financial pile we have to support equality for black multi millionaire footballers. What equality do you think black people aren’t getting? It’s been mentioned previously that Kick it Out got massive support from fans, it is a genuine anti racism organisation. BLM are an extreme Leftwing political movement, self confessed Marxists whose aims include taking parental responsibility from parents and the collective raising everyone’s children . You want to support that fekkwittery batter on, I won’t and if bandwagon jumping idiots think that makes me racist I don’t really care. Their opinion is worthless.


What the f*ck are you smoking?! Are working class white boys at the bottom of all of those piles?! Being a working class white male I never in my life have had to face any sort of racist abuse. But of the dozens of black or ethnic friends or acquaintances that I have, all have been subject to racist abuse multiple times in their lives... all by "bottom of the pile" working class white boys. Let me tell you something pal, you are bottom of the pile. Other people's opinion's to you might be worthless.. But that just show's how worthless of an individual you are. Muppet.

Yes working class white boys are at the bottom of those piles.
Jock
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:34 pm

If you transpolate 250,000 hate crimes against the population head, it’s roughly 0.1%. Josh, get some perspective, or keep believing it’s Nuremberg 1936..
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:47 pm

And as an aside, that must include a fair few sick Labour Party members who despise our Jewish community.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andy 189, Bazza1927, Bill boy, CCFCJosh75, davids, Google [Bot], Man of Harlech, marky1927, papa, pembroke allan, Radyr Way Bluebird, wez1927 and 186 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.