Asset stripping

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Always City » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:With the player sale ongoing, Bennett maybe next, I hope the club hierarchy don't come out and say we are 'looking at playoffs at least'.

Its been a dreadful time financially for every club, and yet there are still clubs spending sums that allow them to be competitive.

We've had 1 x permanent and 2 x loans, neither of whom are setting the world alight.

What is more disappointing is the silence of the board. The energy and enthusiasm of the current board is rubbing off on the Cardiff faithful. The standard of player we have, or are looking at now is worse than Slade era and on par with Trollope.

A message to the current regime. Sell the club to someone with a vision of success.



Yes good idea let's find a buyer to buy a club that's losing millions? Sure they're queuing up to buy a football club at moment ... :o


Mate there is always someone out there, just Tan has got us in right mess and bigger debts
Always City
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:22 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Asset stripping

Postby CarlDale » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CarlDale wrote:Tan is the best owner we have had in my lifetime (44 years).

Yes he's a bit more cautious the last few years, but we have been promoted twice, FA cup final and League cup final.

I love it when our fans cry out for new owners, hopefully we get the chicken farmers from Blackburn!!! Jesus get a grip



:lol: :lol:


Our identity must of meant nothing to you or the £200mill debt he created.



I know Annis you love Sam, but apart from the switch to Red which was a massive balls up, what Tan done wrong. He has always done what he says he will do.

Look Tan is our saviour to me he is god, if we went back red tomorrow it would not bother me.


Tell me a better owner we have had in the last 40 years? other than your beloved Sam of course
CarlDale
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:36 am

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:22 pm

CarlDale wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CarlDale wrote:Tan is the best owner we have had in my lifetime (44 years).

Yes he's a bit more cautious the last few years, but we have been promoted twice, FA cup final and League cup final.

I love it when our fans cry out for new owners, hopefully we get the chicken farmers from Blackburn!!! Jesus get a grip



:lol: :lol:


Our identity must of meant nothing to you or the £200mill debt he created.



I know Annis you love Sam, but apart from the switch to Red which was a massive balls up, what Tan done wrong. He has always done what he says he will do.



Look Tan is our saviour to me he is god, if we went back red tomorrow it would not bother me.


Tell me a better owner we have had in the last 40 years? other than your beloved Sam of course



And I know you have 3 multies and work for our club :lol: :lol:

Naughty Naughty just checked your ip.


I dont love anyone other than my family :thumbright: :thumbright:


RICK WRIGHT :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Charlie Harper » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:42 pm

What planet are fans on if they think VT is asset stripping the club ?

Honestly some of our fans amaze me :bluebird:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
User avatar
Charlie Harper
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:43 am
Location: Malibu beach

Re: Asset stripping

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:51 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:What planet are fans on if they think VT is asset stripping the club ?

Honestly some of our fans amaze me :bluebird:




They don't know what asset stripping means even! And its
The same people that take great pleasure in slagging off club and its board at every opportunity mostly without foundation or because they dong like the people on the board! Guess they are on planet zogg. :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 22636
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Asset stripping

Postby JulesK » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Can see it now, all those Mr Tan haters screaming abuse at him so he says " ok, feck this , I'm off "
Can see it now, all those Mr Tan haters screaming abuse at him as we have no club.

Asset stripping??? Where?
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:27 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:12 am

JulesK wrote:Can see it now, all those Mr Tan haters screaming abuse at him so he says " ok, feck this , I'm off "
Can see it now, all those Mr Tan haters screaming abuse at him as we have no club.

Asset stripping??? Where?



It's under that headline, but it's clearly another thread designed to cause divisions!! Not even subtly either.
I find it amazing that Mr Tan is still here even,if it were me pumping my money in to keep the clubs head above water, I'd be long gone!!

Every year it happens, with the same usual suspects :roll: remember the "tan appreciation thread" ? The tan haters couldn't resist posting on there,regardless of the thread title! Their hatred is so deep,it must physically hurt them,and this is a shame,
The real truth is,he saved this club,made a huge error of judgement regarding the red,and has apart from that,pumped money into the coffers,to keep us afloat, yet the owner of this board,says tan has had his money back,years ago?? And then on another topic,accuses ogs of wasting £100m (roughly what we earned from first promotion to premier league ) I'd like to know how they think he has "made a fortune" (not my words ;) ) :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3629
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby maccydee » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:17 am

bluesince62 wrote:
JulesK wrote:Can see it now, all those Mr Tan haters screaming abuse at him so he says " ok, feck this , I'm off "
Can see it now, all those Mr Tan haters screaming abuse at him as we have no club.

Asset stripping??? Where?



It's under that headline, but it's clearly another thread designed to cause divisions!! Not even subtly either.
I find it amazing that Mr Tan is still here even,if it were me pumping my money in to keep the clubs head above water, I'd be long gone!!

Every year it happens, with the same usual suspects :roll: remember the "tan appreciation thread" ? The tan haters couldn't resist posting on there,regardless of the thread title! Their hatred is so deep,it must physically hurt them,and this is a shame,
The real truth is,he saved this club,made a huge error of judgement regarding the red,and has apart from that,pumped money into the coffers,to keep us afloat, yet the owner of this board,says tan has had his money back,years ago?? And then on another topic,accuses ogs of wasting £100m (roughly what we earned from first promotion to premier league ) I'd like to know how they think he has "made a fortune" (not my words ;) ) :old: :bluebird:


Well said.

And debts of 200 million apparently.

The most transparent owner we have had who gets accounts in which show he is sorting the debt and he still gets stick.

Selling players he’s a b*stard. Not buying players he’s a b*stard. Buying players the committee are shit and bastards. Buying players he’s running up debt the b*stard.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so ridiculous.
maccydee
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:53 am

Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:01 am

Most of the players going(aside from laing) were either not playing, or Neil Harris thinks he can get better for less outlay. Sensible in these times.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby maccydee » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?
maccydee
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Asset stripping

Postby skidemin » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:11 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..
skidemin
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:38 am

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?




To be fair Neil, you’ve never tried to bring the forum down or ruin it :thumbright: :thumbright:
We just disagree on Tan and I have total respect for your views.

Tan and Dalman have over the last 2yrs publicly said Tan has ploughed £200mill in to City.
But they have had 75% of that back.

My point is it shows how bad financially our club has been run over these 11plus yrs as after 2 promotions to the Prem by now we should be debt free.

Tan is for a fact now only clearing his own debts.

After 11yrs Neil even you as one of Tans biggest fans must admit after 11yrs Tan has been in full control and he is totally responsible for the current debts.
Don’t forget when Tan bought us over 11yrs ago he agreed to take on the debts then and then tried to get out of them costing us extra £millions in court cases which he lost everyone of them v Sam, Riddler, DJ and Ole cost us £millions upon £millions and had a £3mill pay off.

The Rebrand cost our club £millions .


So yes Tan is only clearing his own debts he made.


5yrs at the most Tan should of made us debt free, but 6 CEO’s & 10 managers later how the hell are we in more debt than when Tan arrived, shocking. .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby wez1927 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?




To be fair Neil, you’ve never tried to bring the forum down or ruin it :thumbright: :thumbright:
We just disagree on Tan and I have total respect for your views.

Tan and Dalman have over the last 2yrs publicly said Tan has ploughed £200mill in to City.
But they have had 75% of that back.

My point is it shows how bad financially our club has been run over these 11plus yrs as after 2 promotions to the Prem by now we should be debt free.

Tan is for a fact now only clearing his own debts.

After 11yrs Neil even you as one of Tans biggest fans must admit after 11yrs Tan has been in full control and he is totally responsible for the current debts.
Don’t forget when Tan bought us over 11yrs ago he agreed to take on the debts then and then tried to get out of them costing us extra £millions in court cases which he lost everyone of them v Sam, Riddler, DJ and Ole cost us £millions upon £millions and had a £3mill pay off.

The Rebrand cost our club £millions .


So yes Tan is only clearing his own debts he made.


5yrs at the most Tan should of made us debt free, but 6 CEO’s & 10 managers later how the hell are we in more debt than when Tan arrived, shocking. .

Please read the accounts annis apart from the 33 million he borrow to the club the season we went last as a short term cash flow loan for players he hasn't taken a single penny out of the club infact he has wrote off over 100 million in cash and converted around 50 million into shares, its all there in the accounts since he has been at the club ,football clubs generally do not make money ,the carrot is getting a club to be in the Premier league and established long term ,then selling at hopefully a profit
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 14854
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby maccydee » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:00 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


Due to FFP he can only put in so much at a time towards making us debt free.

Loads of clubs have put their weight behind it. There is a significant amount of money being offered which will actually sustain the EFL.
maccydee
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Asset stripping

Postby maccydee » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?




To be fair Neil, you’ve never tried to bring the forum down or ruin it :thumbright: :thumbright:
We just disagree on Tan and I have total respect for your views.

Tan and Dalman have over the last 2yrs publicly said Tan has ploughed £200mill in to City.
But they have had 75% of that back.

My point is it shows how bad financially our club has been run over these 11plus yrs as after 2 promotions to the Prem by now we should be debt free.

Tan is for a fact now only clearing his own debts.

After 11yrs Neil even you as one of Tans biggest fans must admit after 11yrs Tan has been in full control and he is totally responsible for the current debts.
Don’t forget when Tan bought us over 11yrs ago he agreed to take on the debts then and then tried to get out of them costing us extra £millions in court cases which he lost everyone of them v Sam, Riddler, DJ and Ole cost us £millions upon £millions and had a £3mill pay off.

The Rebrand cost our club £millions .


So yes Tan is only clearing his own debts he made.


5yrs at the most Tan should of made us debt free, but 6 CEO’s & 10 managers later how the hell are we in more debt than when Tan arrived, shocking. .

Please read the accounts annis apart from the 33 million he borrow to the club the season we went last as a short term cash flow loan for players he hasn't taken a single penny out of the club infact he has wrote off over 100 million in cash and converted around 50 million into shares, its all there in the accounts since he has been at the club ,football clubs generally do not make money ,the carrot is getting a club to be in the Premier league and established long term ,then selling at hopefully a profit


This. Thanks Wez.
maccydee
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Asset stripping

Postby maccydee » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:05 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:



Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


I suspect our overheads are significantly higher nowadays after the end of Sam’s reign and the Riddler debacle.

Also, let’s not forget that Sam ran out of money and means to get money so couldn’t service the club anymore. Nor could Riddler. Both of these regularly sold our best players to survive too.
maccydee
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Sven » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Can't believe I've just been called Roathie!

To be fair, I'm sure you've been called worse and I can see where the poster is coming from...

BUT, as we know (because he told us, so it must be true) the carbuncle doesn't use multiple names, so logically he can't be you and him at the same time, eh? :?

Just be a little careful of protesting just a little too much, mind... ;) :thumbright:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18594
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby maccydee » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Sven wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Can't believe I've just been called Roathie!

To be fair, I'm sure you've been called worse and I can see where the poster is coming from...

BUT, as we know (because he told us, so it must be true) the carbuncle doesn't use multiple names, so logically he can't be you and him at the same time, eh? :?

Just be a little careful of protesting just a little too much, mind... ;) :thumbright:


No way is it Roathie. Roathie writes eloquently
maccydee
 
Posts: 7184
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:34 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?




To be fair Neil, you’ve never tried to bring the forum down or ruin it :thumbright: :thumbright:
We just disagree on Tan and I have total respect for your views.

Tan and Dalman have over the last 2yrs publicly said Tan has ploughed £200mill in to City.
But they have had 75% of that back.

My point is it shows how bad financially our club has been run over these 11plus yrs as after 2 promotions to the Prem by now we should be debt free.

Tan is for a fact now only clearing his own debts.

After 11yrs Neil even you as one of Tans biggest fans must admit after 11yrs Tan has been in full control and he is totally responsible for the current debts.
Don’t forget when Tan bought us over 11yrs ago he agreed to take on the debts then and then tried to get out of them costing us extra £millions in court cases which he lost everyone of them v Sam, Riddler, DJ and Ole cost us £millions upon £millions and had a £3mill pay off.

The Rebrand cost our club £millions .


So yes Tan is only clearing his own debts he made.


5yrs at the most Tan should of made us debt free, but 6 CEO’s & 10 managers later how the hell are we in more debt than when Tan arrived, shocking. .

Please read the accounts annis apart from the 33 million he borrow to the club the season we went last as a short term cash flow loan for players he hasn't taken a single penny out of the club infact he has wrote off over 100 million in cash and converted around 50 million into shares, its all there in the accounts since he has been at the club ,football clubs generally do not make money ,the carrot is getting a club to be in the Premier league and established long term ,then selling at hopefully a profit



You Wez as usual like the few others are missing the main point the vast majority of our clubs debts have been made by the current owner Vincent Tan.

And after 11 years we should be not in this position anymore, Tan totally has to take the blame for how our club has been run for 11 yrs, who else?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?




To be fair Neil, you’ve never tried to bring the forum down or ruin it :thumbright: :thumbright:
We just disagree on Tan and I have total respect for your views.

Tan and Dalman have over the last 2yrs publicly said Tan has ploughed £200mill in to City.
But they have had 75% of that back.

My point is it shows how bad financially our club has been run over these 11plus yrs as after 2 promotions to the Prem by now we should be debt free.

Tan is for a fact now only clearing his own debts.

After 11yrs Neil even you as one of Tans biggest fans must admit after 11yrs Tan has been in full control and he is totally responsible for the current debts.
Don’t forget when Tan bought us over 11yrs ago he agreed to take on the debts then and then tried to get out of them costing us extra £millions in court cases which he lost everyone of them v Sam, Riddler, DJ and Ole cost us £millions upon £millions and had a £3mill pay off.

The Rebrand cost our club £millions .


So yes Tan is only clearing his own debts he made.


5yrs at the most Tan should of made us debt free, but 6 CEO’s & 10 managers later how the hell are we in more debt than when Tan arrived, shocking. .



Neil, Answer my question?

And give your comments on what i have said, you brought me in to your debate.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Sven wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:Can't believe I've just been called Roathie!

To be fair, I'm sure you've been called worse and I can see where the poster is coming from...

BUT, as we know (because he told us, so it must be true) the carbuncle doesn't use multiple names, so logically he can't be you and him at the same time, eh? :?

Just be a little careful of protesting just a little too much, mind... ;) :thumbright:


1,000% not Roathie.

And you say exactly how you feel everyone else does on here, so dont let the usual suspects shout your opinions down :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Escott1927 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:39 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


As long as it takes for him to be able to afford to write off the debt and however long it takes for him to legally be allowed to do so, i guess. Additional spending will increase that debt but lack of transfers means the club have no ambition. Selling high earners who arnt in the managers plans will reduce the time it takes as well but that's tan asset striping and showing no ambition. People need to make up their minds whether they want the debt gone or if they want to gamble on promotion and potentially increase the debt further again.

I'm not a Tan hater but I'm not a massive fan either. The club has been poorly run financially since he's been here. 2 promotions and we've got f**k all to show it for it. An aging squad with very little sell on value and an academy that hasn't produced or scouted anything in over a decade. The buck stops with Tan as he signs all the cheques but oles spending set the club back years, financially. I think Tan has taken that on the chin with his pledge to make us debt free in a way that we still remain competitive. There's nothing stopping him from really stripping the club of its assets to get his money back.
Escott1927
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 am

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


As long as it takes for him to be able to afford to write off the debt and however long it takes for him to legally be allowed to do so, i guess. Additional spending will increase that debt but lack of transfers means the club have no ambition. Selling high earners who arnt in the managers plans will reduce the time it takes as well but that's tan asset striping and showing no ambition. People need to make up their minds whether they want the debt gone or if they want to gamble on promotion and potentially increase the debt further again.

I'm not a Tan hater but I'm not a massive fan either. The club has been poorly run financially since he's been here. 2 promotions and we've got f**k all to show it for it. An aging squad with very little sell on value and an academy that hasn't produced or scouted anything in over a decade. The buck stops with Tan as he signs all the cheques but oles spending set the club back years, financially. I think Tan has taken that on the chin with his pledge to make us debt free in a way that we still remain competitive. There's nothing stopping him from really stripping the club of its assets to get his money back.




No no, the Tan followers are missing the point, current debts are all Tans a fact.

11 yrs later, two promotions to the Premier League.

5 yrs is long enough, but 11 yrs later if posters were honest Tan 100% is responsible for all our current debts.


WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 11 YRS.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Escott1927 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


As long as it takes for him to be able to afford to write off the debt and however long it takes for him to legally be allowed to do so, i guess. Additional spending will increase that debt but lack of transfers means the club have no ambition. Selling high earners who arnt in the managers plans will reduce the time it takes as well but that's tan asset striping and showing no ambition. People need to make up their minds whether they want the debt gone or if they want to gamble on promotion and potentially increase the debt further again.

I'm not a Tan hater but I'm not a massive fan either. The club has been poorly run financially since he's been here. 2 promotions and we've got f**k all to show it for it. An aging squad with very little sell on value and an academy that hasn't produced or scouted anything in over a decade. The buck stops with Tan as he signs all the cheques but oles spending set the club back years, financially. I think Tan has taken that on the chin with his pledge to make us debt free in a way that we still remain competitive. There's nothing stopping him from really stripping the club of its assets to get his money back.




No no, the Tan followers are missing the point, current debts are all Tans a fact.

11 yrs later, two promotions to the Premier League.

5 yrs is long enough, but 11 yrs later if posters were honest Tan 100% is responsible for all our current debts.


WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 11 YRS.


I said the club has been poorly run and that is down to Tan in the 2nd paragraph....
Escott1927
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 am

Re: Asset stripping

Postby wez1927 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


As long as it takes for him to be able to afford to write off the debt and however long it takes for him to legally be allowed to do so, i guess. Additional spending will increase that debt but lack of transfers means the club have no ambition. Selling high earners who arnt in the managers plans will reduce the time it takes as well but that's tan asset striping and showing no ambition. People need to make up their minds whether they want the debt gone or if they want to gamble on promotion and potentially increase the debt further again.

I'm not a Tan hater but I'm not a massive fan either. The club has been poorly run financially since he's been here. 2 promotions and we've got f**k all to show it for it. An aging squad with very little sell on value and an academy that hasn't produced or scouted anything in over a decade. The buck stops with Tan as he signs all the cheques but oles spending set the club back years, financially. I think Tan has taken that on the chin with his pledge to make us debt free in a way that we still remain competitive. There's nothing stopping him from really stripping the club of its assets to get his money back.




No no, the Tan followers are missing the point, current debts are all Tans a fact.

11 yrs later, two promotions to the Premier League.

5 yrs is long enough, but 11 yrs later if posters were honest Tan 100% is responsible for all our current debts.


WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 11 YRS.

And hes sorted his debt out by writing it off we were 60-80 million in debt when he arrived and we are the same now but we own our stadium fully own our own bars and catering in the stadium ,have a training base that we are not locked out of coz we oay our rent and have had our most successful period in our history, annis you got to let it go ,starting to cloud your judgement
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 14854
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby skidemin » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:48 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:



Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


I suspect our overheads are significantly higher nowadays after the end of Sam’s reign and the Riddler debacle.

Also, let’s not forget that Sam ran out of money and means to get money so couldn’t service the club anymore. Nor could Riddler. Both of these regularly sold our best players to survive too.



no i havent forgotten ... but its exactly the same thing.. apart from the fact that Sam had to go and couldnt take his debt back which is what VT is doing...
skidemin
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:04 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


As long as it takes for him to be able to afford to write off the debt and however long it takes for him to legally be allowed to do so, i guess. Additional spending will increase that debt but lack of transfers means the club have no ambition. Selling high earners who arnt in the managers plans will reduce the time it takes as well but that's tan asset striping and showing no ambition. People need to make up their minds whether they want the debt gone or if they want to gamble on promotion and potentially increase the debt further again.

I'm not a Tan hater but I'm not a massive fan either. The club has been poorly run financially since he's been here. 2 promotions and we've got f**k all to show it for it. An aging squad with very little sell on value and an academy that hasn't produced or scouted anything in over a decade. The buck stops with Tan as he signs all the cheques but oles spending set the club back years, financially. I think Tan has taken that on the chin with his pledge to make us debt free in a way that we still remain competitive. There's nothing stopping him from really stripping the club of its assets to get his money back.




No no, the Tan followers are missing the point, current debts are all Tans a fact.

11 yrs later, two promotions to the Premier League.

5 yrs is long enough, but 11 yrs later if posters were honest Tan 100% is responsible for all our current debts.


WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 11 YRS.

And hes sorted his debt out by writing it off we were 60-80 million in debt when he arrived and we are the same now but we own our stadium fully own our own bars and catering in the stadium ,have a training base that we are not locked out of coz we oay our rent and have had our most successful period in our history, annis you got to let it go ,starting to cloud your judgement



We became that much in debt due to the Riddler who also sold all our players.

Wez, youve got to let it go, I dont start these topics, certain mates of yours on here delb to to drag me in every time, glad a couple have now gone for good and they failed to ruin the forum.

As to the New Stadium 100% not actually down to Tan was here when we arrived, the extra seating we had total grants, the Academy gone totally backwards from the day the Riddler took over.

The debt that now exists there is all of Tans making thats my point.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects Jason and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


As long as it takes for him to be able to afford to write off the debt and however long it takes for him to legally be allowed to do so, i guess. Additional spending will increase that debt but lack of transfers means the club have no ambition. Selling high earners who arnt in the managers plans will reduce the time it takes as well but that's tan asset striping and showing no ambition. People need to make up their minds whether they want the debt gone or if they want to gamble on promotion and potentially increase the debt further again.

I'm not a Tan hater but I'm not a massive fan either. The club has been poorly run financially since he's been here. 2 promotions and we've got f**k all to show it for it. An aging squad with very little sell on value and an academy that hasn't produced or scouted anything in over a decade. The buck stops with Tan as he signs all the cheques but oles spending set the club back years, financially. I think Tan has taken that on the chin with his pledge to make us debt free in a way that we still remain competitive. There's nothing stopping him from really stripping the club of its assets to get his money back.




No no, the Tan followers are missing the point, current debts are all Tans a fact.

11 yrs later, two promotions to the Premier League.

5 yrs is long enough, but 11 yrs later if posters were honest Tan 100% is responsible for all our current debts.


WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 11 YRS.


I said the club has been poorly run and that is down to Tan in the 2nd paragraph....



Sorry :thumbright: , I missed that, but I was mainly talking to Neil.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 126141
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Asset stripping

Postby wez1927 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Funny I never started this topic.
But certain posters have an obsession with me and bring me in on these topics delib and then blame me for them :lol:

I have tried to stay of them and don’t start Tan threads etc.

If a fan makes comments about the team rebuilding etc he is accused as being anti Tan, by the usual suspects.

It’s getting boring the usual suspects and Neil only talk about Tan, Sam or anti forum posts, they can’t talk about other City stuff as they were never there .


Neil I am shocked by you as your the one who keeps these topics going and always try to include me.
Jason have an obsession in trying to bring the forum down and have tried before , so they can for me now join anothe forum :thumbright:


Pembroke Allan has followed me around for years and is like my shadow, but as soon as I ask him fact questions he disappears for a couple of days :lol: I take him with a pinch of salt .


The facts are there, Cardiff City have been off the field badly managed and a lot of the £200mill has been wasted, from the Rebrand, to having 6 CEO & & 10 managers in the last 11 yrs.

We now have a committee, who for 4 years are now responsible for everything and yet they burst out and say Warnock wasted £100 mill, bullshit.

Yes Warnock wasted money but like Malky who they also blamed brought in nearly £200mill.

They forget to tell you that their pet Ole wasted beyond, beyond and brought in zero.

I have not said Tan is asset stripping, yes he has been been clawing back all the money he has wasted and wants his £200mill back.


Very glad you didn’t say I was bringing the forum down Annis.

It’s you that clumps groups together as usual suspects.

When have I defended Ole ever? I have said his ridiculous, wasteful game of Football Manager he played with our club. I mean it was said at the time that we had the best ever championship squad because of his spending but they didn’t show that on the pitch. I certainly won’t criticise Warnock. He was class. Malky I will but mainly because he took our best chance of being a regular premier league side and wasted it. This was done the year before when he had money to spend and when we went up and had more money to spend. He spent far more over two years than the two teams who came up with us and they stayed up comfortably. I think that makes him a bad manager. I just wish Dave Jones or Warnock had that sort of money.

£200 million is mentioned yet has never been in the accounts as that number.

Tan is trying to make us debt free. If he is reducing costs to make that happen and make us sustainable isn’t that what we always wanted.

I never mention you in person yet you always do me and mostly in a negative manner although other times you say I’m fair. I do talk about other City stuff and being there or not being there isn’t really a thing is it? Not when you have the internet and friends who have season tickets. Now you live in Spain can you not talk about Cardiff?



how many years does this oh he is trying to make us debt free go on ...
who is the debt too and no it wasnt the managers fault..Harris cant just go out and spend what he wants..
7 years of TV money, hundreds of millions and we have spent most of it talking about debts to an owner..
why do the exact same people who will say it wasnt even his money about Sam borrowing then turn around and excuse Tan for borrowing 20 times as much..
and how do other clubs who have had no premier league TV cash manage?
oh and btw our club has put its full weight behind this anti football blackmail the top prem clubs want.. a smaller premier league with special status for some and no parachute payments..


As long as it takes for him to be able to afford to write off the debt and however long it takes for him to legally be allowed to do so, i guess. Additional spending will increase that debt but lack of transfers means the club have no ambition. Selling high earners who arnt in the managers plans will reduce the time it takes as well but that's tan asset striping and showing no ambition. People need to make up their minds whether they want the debt gone or if they want to gamble on promotion and potentially increase the debt further again.

I'm not a Tan hater but I'm not a massive fan either. The club has been poorly run financially since he's been here. 2 promotions and we've got f**k all to show it for it. An aging squad with very little sell on value and an academy that hasn't produced or scouted anything in over a decade. The buck stops with Tan as he signs all the cheques but oles spending set the club back years, financially. I think Tan has taken that on the chin with his pledge to make us debt free in a way that we still remain competitive. There's nothing stopping him from really stripping the club of its assets to get his money back.




No no, the Tan followers are missing the point, current debts are all Tans a fact.

11 yrs later, two promotions to the Premier League.

5 yrs is long enough, but 11 yrs later if posters were honest Tan 100% is responsible for all our current debts.


WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 11 YRS.

And hes sorted his debt out by writing it off we were 60-80 million in debt when he arrived and we are the same now but we own our stadium fully own our own bars and catering in the stadium ,have a training base that we are not locked out of coz we oay our rent and have had our most successful period in our history, annis you got to let it go ,starting to cloud your judgement



We became that much in debt due to the Riddler who also sold all our players.

Wez, youve got to let it go, I dont start these topics, certain mates of yours on here delb to to drag me in every time, glad a couple have now gone for good and they failed to ruin the forum.

As to the New Stadium 100% not actually down to Tan was here when we arrived, the extra seating we had total grants, the Academy gone totally backwards from the day the Riddler took over.

The debt that now exists there is all of Tans making thats my point.

I havnt got mates in here anymore as I said to you on the weekend they all left due to the amounts of these types of threads ,the facts are tan sorted the clubs finances out ,sorted all the money owed on the stadium and has given the club its most successful period in our history, tbh this topic has been done to death and is getting a bit tiresome now ,I won't be commenting on them any more as its a waste of time
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 14854
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Charlie Harper, davids, Google [Bot], Igovernor, jimmy_rat, maccydee, marky1927, oakenagen53, pembroke allan, Ryan_Morgan_, theclaw, TopCat CCFC, WestCoastBlue and 201 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.