" Kenneth Zohore "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Kenneth Zohore "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:06 pm

Gone to Millwall on loan
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc
Admin

" Kenneth Zohore "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Kenneth Zohore "

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:35 am

For me that guy thought he got himself in a good position and decided he did not have to work at it anymore to stay there.
Bakedalasker

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:38 am

Bakedalasker wrote:For me that guy thought he got himself in a good position and decided he did not have to work at it anymore to stay there.

In a nutshell. I reckon if he doesn’t knuckle down at Millwall it could be the start of the slippery slope for him.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby skidemin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:53 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:For me that guy thought he got himself in a good position and decided he did not have to work at it anymore to stay there.

In a nutshell. I reckon if he doesn’t knuckle down at Millwall it could be the start of the slippery slope for him.

10 years ago this coming Tuesday Ken made his champions league debut at the Nou Camp.. i think the slippery slope started 10 years ago this coming Wednesday...
extremely gifted player at his best its just not at his best nearly enough...
skidemin

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:30 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

10 years ago this coming Tuesday Ken made his champions league debut at the Nou Camp.. i think the slippery slope started 10 years ago this coming Wednesday...
extremely gifted player at his best its just not at his best nearly enough...

Good summing up,he lacks the mental strength to be a very successful player,as he has shown in glimpses.shame on him I say!
bluesince62

Return to General Chat