Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Kenneth Zohore "

Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Gone to Millwall on loan

Re: " Kenneth Zohore "

Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 am

For me that guy thought he got himself in a good position and decided he did not have to work at it anymore to stay there.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:38 am

Bakedalasker wrote:For me that guy thought he got himself in a good position and decided he did not have to work at it anymore to stay there.

In a nutshell. I reckon if he doesn’t knuckle down at Millwall it could be the start of the slippery slope for him.

Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:53 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:For me that guy thought he got himself in a good position and decided he did not have to work at it anymore to stay there.

In a nutshell. I reckon if he doesn’t knuckle down at Millwall it could be the start of the slippery slope for him.

10 years ago this coming Tuesday Ken made his champions league debut at the Nou Camp.. i think the slippery slope started 10 years ago this coming Wednesday...
extremely gifted player at his best its just not at his best nearly enough...

Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:30 pm

skidemin wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

10 years ago this coming Tuesday Ken made his champions league debut at the Nou Camp.. i think the slippery slope started 10 years ago this coming Wednesday...
extremely gifted player at his best its just not at his best nearly enough...

Good summing up,he lacks the mental strength to be a very successful player,as he has shown in glimpses.shame on him I say!