TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sam ReaN » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:16 pm

A Terrorist has driven his BMW into 2 police motorcyclists putting 1 of them in a coma. Also another act of terrorism involved a teacher which was a victim.

We can only pray and hope that everyone is safe from all of this. Terrible news.
Attachments
EWpaHd3UMAAidf_.jpeg
EWpaHd3UMAAidf_.jpeg (73.72 KiB) Viewed 2579 times
Check Out:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel
The ReaN Show Series 1-4
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
CardiffFanTV
User avatar
Sam ReaN
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 pm

TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Terror inquiry after teacher beheaded near Paris

A teacher has been beheaded in a suburb north-west of the French capital Paris, with the attacker shot dead by police.

The victim is said to have shown controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad to his students.

The attack occurred at about 17:00 local time (15:00 GMT) near a school. Anti-terror prosecutors are investigating.

President Emmanuel Macron has visited the scene, and a crisis centre has now been set up.

The knife-wielding attacker, who has not been named, was shot as officers tried to arrest him in the aftermath of the attack.

A trial is currently under way in Paris over a 2015 jihadist assault on the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, which was targeted for publishing the cartoons.

Three weeks ago, a man attacked and wounded two people outside the magazine's former offices.

In the National Assembly, France's parliament, deputies stood up on Friday evening to honour the teacher killed on Friday and condemn the "atrocious terror attack".
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19703
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:38 am

Sadly, we cannot comment in a manner that will truly put across our discuss and disdain at the people who would carry out such crimes, as they are modernly defended by the liberal fools who feel that everyone bad has some sort of 'right' to be defended for their actions...

We may have already gone to far in allowing these fanatics to freely integrate into our societies but something must be done to curtail and renounce those we know beyond doubt are peddling the sick diatribe that brainwashes these susceptible lunatics to do what they do

My thoughts are with the victims, their families and the good French people for who this will now have massive reverberations for some time to come! :cry:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18585
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:07 am

There’s no will to remove these people from Europe. There would be if those in Govt for were held accountable...
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:33 pm

rumpo kid wrote:There’s no will to remove these people from Europe. There would be if those in Govt for were held accountable...

Indeed; and the story of what happened just gets worse as it unfolds.. ! :cry:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18585
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:22 pm

You’d expect some sort of march at this racist execution. I doubt it tho. I think snatch squads should start the work.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:01 pm

rumpo kid wrote:You’d expect some sort of march at this racist execution. I doubt it tho. I think snatch squads should start the work.

A march? Less than 0.000...1% of the population were harmed. They should get some perspective.
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:11 pm

High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Sven wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:There’s no will to remove these people from Europe. There would be if those in Govt for were held accountable...

Indeed; and the story of what happened just gets worse as it unfolds.. ! :cry:


Its difficult for me to explain in words what I experienced while living in Saudi Arabia. I made a number of local friends out there and I have kept in touch with them over the last 20 years. For me they are no where near the extreme side we think of here. However, they live in a society where they could quite easily cross the line. The authorities treat them bad. You think our elites are bad. Well the Saudi authorities just take the piss and don't muck about when opposed. This is why I fear my mates might get pushed over the line.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 16126
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:There’s no will to remove these people from Europe. There would be if those in Govt for were held accountable...

Indeed; and the story of what happened just gets worse as it unfolds.. ! :cry:


Its difficult for me to explain in words what I experienced while living in Saudi Arabia. I made a number of local friends out there and I have kept in touch with them over the last 20 years. For me they are no where near the extreme side we think of here. However, they live in a society where they could quite easily cross the line. The authorities treat them bad. You think our elites are bad. Well the Saudi authorities just take the piss and don't muck about when opposed. This is why I fear my mates might get pushed over the line.

Certainly a cultural thing and I respect everything you say above :ayatollah:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18585
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby mm3260 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:01 pm

rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)
mm3260
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby ion » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Fooking scumbags you give them a civilized country to live in where they got no fear of persecution etc ,and this is how they repay you ,send them back to the shit holes they come from , when will people learn you can't integrate most of them into your society they will turn on you at the drop of a hat
ion
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:06 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:34 pm

mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)

Maybe not colour but certainly race, religion and culture... :(
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18585
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby mm3260 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)

Maybe not colour but certainly race, religion and culture... :(


So you believe he was killed because he was French (race) or because of his religion ( we don't know what his religion was but these cartoons have been deemed blasphemous so he would have been executed even if he were a Muslim). Point i am making is that people like to put others into boxes that they are comfortable with. 1.4 Billion indians look like pakistanis and bangladeshis but they dont give a monkee about Islam yet people assume they are muslim. They also assume that if you are white you can't be a muslim.

Dreadful and cowardly terrorist attack and as Ion said, " they are welcomed into Europe and then do shit like this" but its a tiny tiny fraction of them. Thats all
mm3260
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:51 pm

Whatever it is, its racism. Point is its never called out here unless colour is involved.
According to the EU anti-terror Chief, theres 3000 Islamists in the UK that pose a direct threat, and 500 under surveillance. It would be better for us and them if they were'nt here.

The guy posted 'French infidels' and shouted 'Allah Akbar'.. perhaps he was Greek Orthodox..
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby skidemin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:29 pm

mm3260 wrote:
Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)

Maybe not colour but certainly race, religion and culture... :(


So you believe he was killed because he was French (race) or because of his religion ( we don't know what his religion was but these cartoons have been deemed blasphemous so he would have been executed even if he were a Muslim). Point i am making is that people like to put others into boxes that they are comfortable with. 1.4 Billion indians look like pakistanis and bangladeshis but they dont give a monkee about Islam yet people assume they are muslim. They also assume that if you are white you can't be a muslim.

Dreadful and cowardly terrorist attack and as Ion said, " they are welcomed into Europe and then do shit like this" but its a tiny tiny fraction of them. Thats all


#
its pretty clear he was not a muslim...
skidemin
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:04 am

mm3260 wrote:
Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)

Maybe not colour but certainly race, religion and culture... :(


So you believe he was killed because he was French (race) or because of his religion ( we don't know what his religion was but these cartoons have been deemed blasphemous so he would have been executed even if he were a Muslim). Point i am making is that people like to put others into boxes that they are comfortable with. 1.4 Billion indians look like pakistanis and bangladeshis but they dont give a monkee about Islam yet people assume they are muslim. They also assume that if you are white you can't be a muslim.

Dreadful and cowardly terrorist attack and as Ion said, " they are welcomed into Europe and then do shit like this" but its a tiny tiny fraction of them. Thats all

If (and it's highly evident, as the sick killer was asking the children which one was the teacher he was after) he was murdered for being deemed "blasphemous", then 100% it was on religious grounds, if not because he was 'French'

I think only the ignorant put people into boxes and the more ignorant tell people they put others into boxes, as it helps them to 'justify' their narrow-mindedness. His shouting of that Muslim term was pretty telling as well...

Madman or zealot? I guess that will depend on individual thoughts; but simple condemnation should be king right now! :evil:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18585
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby skidemin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:07 am

Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)

Maybe not colour but certainly race, religion and culture... :(


So you believe he was killed because he was French (race) or because of his religion ( we don't know what his religion was but these cartoons have been deemed blasphemous so he would have been executed even if he were a Muslim). Point i am making is that people like to put others into boxes that they are comfortable with. 1.4 Billion indians look like pakistanis and bangladeshis but they dont give a monkee about Islam yet people assume they are muslim. They also assume that if you are white you can't be a muslim.

Dreadful and cowardly terrorist attack and as Ion said, " they are welcomed into Europe and then do shit like this" but its a tiny tiny fraction of them. Thats all

If (and it's highly evident, as the sick killer was asking the children which one was the teacher he was after) he was murdered for being deemed "blasphemous", then 100% it was on religious grounds, if not because he was 'French'

I think only the ignorant put people into boxes and the more ignorant tell people they put others into boxes, as it helps them to 'justify' their narrow-mindedness. His shouting of that Muslim term was pretty telling as well...

Madman or zealot? I guess that will depend on individual thoughts; but simple condemnation should be king right now! :evil:



:thumbup:
skidemin
 
Posts: 2745
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby mm3260 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:11 am

rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


This was the original post that i replied to and i pointed out that the victims colour was immaterial to the terrorist as was his race and as was his religion.

"Just happened to be the wrong colour???????"

I pointed out that religion and colour are not intertwined and neither are race and religion or colour and race.

Because the cartoons were deemed blasphemous the teacher was going to be murdered regardless of his race, colour or religion.

"Just happened to be the wrong colour???????"

I find it incredible that you defend these remarks and attack mine
mm3260
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby mm3260 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:20 am

rumpo kid wrote:Whatever it is, its racism. Point is its never called out here unless colour is involved.
According to the EU anti-terror Chief, theres 3000 Islamists in the UK that pose a direct threat, and 500 under surveillance. It would be better for us and them if they were'nt here.

The guy posted 'French infidels' and shouted 'Allah Akbar'.. perhaps he was Greek Orthodox..


I have not said that the terrorist wasn't an ismanist, its painfully evident that he was. What gives you the idea that i thought he wasn't?
mm3260
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby mm3260 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:40 am

mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Whatever it is, its racism. Point is its never called out here unless colour is involved.
According to the EU anti-terror Chief, theres 3000 Islamists in the UK that pose a direct threat, and 500 under surveillance. It would be better for us and them if they were'nt here.

The guy posted 'French infidels' and shouted 'Allah Akbar'.. perhaps he was Greek Orthodox..


I have not said that the terrorist wasn't an islamist painfully evident that he was. What gives you the idea that i thought he wasn't?
mm3260
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:34 am

Speak to Josh.. you can prevaricate together and have happy life.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby epping blue » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:45 am

mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)




What action do you think should be taken against the family who orchestrated the social media campaign against the teacher or indeed those members of the community who supported that campaign ? I'm not suggesting they bore responsibility for the actions of a madman but they're more than happy to avail themselves of the benefits of the freedom expression to condemn the system and individual practicing those very same principals.
epping blue
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby mm3260 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:23 pm

epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)


What action do you think should be taken against the family who orchestrated the social media campaign against the teacher or indeed those members of the community who supported that campaign ? I'm not suggesting they bore responsibility for the actions of a madman but they're more than happy to avail themselves of the benefits of the freedom expression to condemn the system and individual practicing those very same principals.


Jeez you just don't get it do you.
epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


i was replying to this idiotic remark about being the wrong colour. I have condemned the attack on numerous occasions. What is it with you people?? Do you want that poor teachers death to be because he was a white man? is that what you want to hear? will that stop all these stupid replies? The truth is that he was murdered for showing those cartoons. The cartoons incited the terrorist to this dreadful act.

When George Floyd was murdered you were all spouting that his colour had nothing to do with his death and now we have this and he, "Happened to be the wrong colour". How hypocritical is that? It speaks volumes about the mentality and fair mindedness of some people on this board.

My posts on this subject are being attacked because i stated that Colour had nothing to do with his killing and you don't like it.
mm3260
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:09 pm

mm3260 wrote:
epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)


What action do you think should be taken against the family who orchestrated the social media campaign against the teacher or indeed those members of the community who supported that campaign ? I'm not suggesting they bore responsibility for the actions of a madman but they're more than happy to avail themselves of the benefits of the freedom expression to condemn the system and individual practicing those very same principals.


Jeez you just don't get it do you.
epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


i was replying to this idiotic remark about being the wrong colour. I have condemned the attack on numerous occasions. What is it with you people?? Do you want that poor teachers death to be because he was a white man? is that what you want to hear? will that stop all these stupid replies? The truth is that he was murdered for showing those cartoons. The cartoons incited the terrorist to this dreadful act.

When George Floyd was murdered you were all spouting that his colour had nothing to do with his death and now we have this and he, "Happened to be the wrong colour". How hypocritical is that? It speaks volumes about the mentality and fair mindedness of some people on this board.

My posts on this subject are being attacked because i stated that Colour had nothing to do with his killing and you don't like it.

Another serious thread ruined; and it won't be even partially down to you, will it?

I refer you to a comment you made about yourself in a recent thread... ;) :wave:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18585
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby mm3260 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:21 pm

Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)


What action do you think should be taken against the family who orchestrated the social media campaign against the teacher or indeed those members of the community who supported that campaign ? I'm not suggesting they bore responsibility for the actions of a madman but they're more than happy to avail themselves of the benefits of the freedom expression to condemn the system and individual practicing those very same principals.


Jeez you just don't get it do you.
epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


i was replying to this idiotic remark about being the wrong colour. I have condemned the attack on numerous occasions. What is it with you people?? Do you want that poor teachers death to be because he was a white man? is that what you want to hear? will that stop all these stupid replies? The truth is that he was murdered for showing those cartoons. The cartoons incited the terrorist to this dreadful act.

When George Floyd was murdered you were all spouting that his colour had nothing to do with his death and now we have this and he, "Happened to be the wrong colour". How hypocritical is that? It speaks volumes about the mentality and fair mindedness of some people on this board.

My posts on this subject are being attacked because i stated that Colour had nothing to do with his killing and you don't like it.

Another serious thread ruined; and it won't be even partially down to you, will it?

I refer you to a comment you made about yourself in a recent thread... ;) :wave:


a quote by Rumpo kid that you are obviously not reading or totally disregarding, "The guy just happened to be the wrong colour"

Again you attack me because i said ,"he was not killed because he was the wrong colour". Why don't you condemn that remark with your holier than thou attitude or do you believe he was murdered because he was the wrong colour"

Come on mr High and Mighty condemn that remark or come out in favour of it. I condemn it so what you gonna do? He was murdered because of the cartoons and not because of his colour. That's all i have said. If that means i've ruined "another serious thread", i hate to think what morals and scruples swish around in your head. Its my fault its ruined. why because i don't accept he was murdered for the colour of his skin

If you and other bigots want to make this about the colour of a mans skin then i fear for all of us.
"I ruined a post because i said the murder was not about colour suggests you you think it was to do with that.
You can stick this forum where the sun don't shine and have your anti coloured conversations with your EDL brothers
mm3260
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Postby Sven » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:16 am

mm3260 wrote:
Sven wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


Colour had nothing to do with this atrocity. He was attacked because he showed those cartoons to the kids. He would have been attacked no matter what colour he was.

Remove them from Europe?? Religion isn't defined by country or state but by your beliefs. The guy was Russian from chechnya. Last time i looked Russia was in Europe so do you think that Europe should be emptied of Muslims? The terrorist is dead now so what's the point of removing him from Europe.

This was a vile and despicable act of terror by an 18yr old zealot. Please understand that terrorist don't select victims by the colour of skin and you cant say someone is a Muslim because of the colour of their skin. (check yusuf mohamed)


What action do you think should be taken against the family who orchestrated the social media campaign against the teacher or indeed those members of the community who supported that campaign ? I'm not suggesting they bore responsibility for the actions of a madman but they're more than happy to avail themselves of the benefits of the freedom expression to condemn the system and individual practicing those very same principals.


Jeez you just don't get it do you.
epping blue wrote:
mm3260 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:High condemnation indeed Josh.. it’s only murder after all. The guy just happened to be the wrong colour.


i was replying to this idiotic remark about being the wrong colour. I have condemned the attack on numerous occasions. What is it with you people?? Do you want that poor teachers death to be because he was a white man? is that what you want to hear? will that stop all these stupid replies? The truth is that he was murdered for showing those cartoons. The cartoons incited the terrorist to this dreadful act.

When George Floyd was murdered you were all spouting that his colour had nothing to do with his death and now we have this and he, "Happened to be the wrong colour". How hypocritical is that? It speaks volumes about the mentality and fair mindedness of some people on this board.

My posts on this subject are being attacked because i stated that Colour had nothing to do with his killing and you don't like it.

Another serious thread ruined; and it won't be even partially down to you, will it?

I refer you to a comment you made about yourself in a recent thread... ;) :wave:


a quote by Rumpo kid that you are obviously not reading or totally disregarding, "The guy just happened to be the wrong colour"

Again you attack me because i said ,"he was not killed because he was the wrong colour". Why don't you condemn that remark with your holier than thou attitude or do you believe he was murdered because he was the wrong colour"

Come on mr High and Mighty condemn that remark or come out in favour of it. I condemn it so what you gonna do? He was murdered because of the cartoons and not because of his colour. That's all i have said. If that means i've ruined "another serious thread", i hate to think what morals and scruples swish around in your head. Its my fault its ruined. why because i don't accept he was murdered for the colour of his skin

If you and other bigots want to make this about the colour of a mans skin then i fear for all of us.
"I ruined a post because i said the murder was not about colour suggests you you think it was to do with that.
You can stick this forum where the sun don't shine and have your anti coloured conversations with your EDL brothers

I think most people got your initial post re the 'colour' issue but (as usual) you just had to bang on about it and make it the 'bigger' issue of the thread, which was created to sympathise with the guy who was murdered by an undeniable terrorist...

As the FACTS come out, intelligent people will readjust their thinking and/or opinions and/or comments as appropriate

I'm not sure what your issue in life is (it's clearly beyond this Forum) but your "stick your Forum where the sun don't shine" comment says a lot about you as a character...

As before, I'm sure you'll come back in yet another guise before giving yourself away; but in the mean time, as the saying goes; jog on and keep to your word...! :wave: :oops:
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you with experience!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 18585
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4281, 7777 glt, blue lagoon, BlueBonez, boyo1927, Buchanan's Exocet, djronnieb, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Igovernor, pembroke allan, scooby1973, skidemin, TopCat CCFC, welshrarebit, WestCoastBlue, worcester_ccfc and 293 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.