Is Benkovic in or not??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby Barclay1 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Nobody seems to know?

Am surprised the club wouldn't want to announce it tonight? Perhaps it's because he wouldn't have been eligible to play on Sunday?

The other argument is he hasn't signed. If he hasn't signed I'm guessing we were never in for him?

Credit to the board for getting the Wilson deal over the line.
Barclay1
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:04 am

Is Benkovic in or not??

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:26 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Nobody seems to know?

Am surprised the club wouldn't want to announce it tonight? Perhaps it's because he wouldn't have been eligible to play on Sunday?

The other argument is he hasn't signed. If he hasn't signed I'm guessing we were never in for him?

Credit to the board for getting the Wilson deal over the line.



Kudos for crediting the board.
Am hoping we announce him tomorrow, but in truth,not sure we have him! We will know soon enough I guess?
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:42 pm

Doesn't look like, it's hours after the deadline now.

So we still only have one right back in our squad and it seems we have been unable to bring in a replacement for Flint.

I'm happy with Wilson joining, but I feel we needed one extra right back and one extra centre back.

We've lost Mendez-Laing, Etheridge and Paterson and only brought in Harry Wilson and Dillon Phillips. I think we needed a minimum of 5 new players, but we now have a small squad which with a few injuries, will have no chance challenging for promotion over a gruelling 46 game season.
Tonteg Bluebird
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:45 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Doesn't look like, it's hours after the deadline now.

So we still only have one right back in our squad and it seems we have been unable to bring in a replacement for Flint.

I'm happy with Wilson joining, but I feel we needed one extra right back and one extra centre back.

We've lost Mendez-Laing, Etheridge and Paterson and only brought in Harry Wilson and Dillon Phillips. I think we needed a minimum of 5 new players, but we now have a small squad which with a few injuries, will have no chance challenging for promotion over a gruelling 46 game season.




Isnt there another transfer window to come? ;)
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 22655
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby wez1927 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Maybe they are waiting for the international clearance?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 14857
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:Maybe they are waiting for the international clearance?



30mins ago still reporting closing in on deal so yes wez could be need clearance before announcing deal.. no new is good news hopefully.
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 22655
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:22 pm

IN ;) :bluescarf:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19740
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby Barclay1 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:57 pm

In! 41 mins ago..... on CCFC FB page.

A much better window than I thought in fairness with only Flint out.
Barclay1
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:04 am

Re: Is Benkovic in or not??

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:03 am

Barclay1 wrote:In! 41 mins ago..... on CCFC FB page.

A much better window than I thought in fairness with only Flint out.



All things considered,a good window imho too,well done to the board and harris :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 92 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.