" After today "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" After today "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Today's results and table :thumbright:


20201017_172913.jpg
20201017_172913.jpg (147.38 KiB) Viewed 2062 times



20201017_172922.jpg
20201017_172922.jpg (551.56 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 14333
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:30 am

" After today "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " After today "

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Only 1 home win again this week too!! No crowds having an effect??
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby NIBluebird » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Season over
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby thomasblue » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:50 pm

9 point gap already

We need to win against Preston because this league can get away from you quickly with the short turn around of games
thomasblue
 
Posts: 6596
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:19 pm

thomasblue wrote:9 point gap already

We need to win against Preston because this league can get away from you quickly with the short turn around of games


We have played 4 games from 46!! Calm down.
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby BluebirdForever » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:26 pm

Early days
User avatar
BluebirdForever
 
Posts: 2263
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby skidemin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:57 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:9 point gap already

We need to win against Preston because this league can get away from you quickly with the short turn around of games


We have played 4 games from 46!! Calm down.



im much more confident about tomorrow and going forward than i was 3 days ago
but at what point do you
get concerned ?
skidemin
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby thomasblue » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:08 am

bluesince62 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:9 point gap already

We need to win against Preston because this league can get away from you quickly with the short turn around of games


We have played 4 games from 46!! Calm down.


The league is unforgiving and you can get left behind very quickly

Already we need to win 3 games more than the top teams to catch them

We have a very hard game against Bournemouth on Wednesday in a game we could go into 12 points adrift if we fail today as everyone else plays Tuesday and another tough game against Middlesbrough 3 days later.

If we let a 12/15 point gap build up we will struggle to claw that back even with it being this easy in the season

I would say today is very important due to previous results
thomasblue
 
Posts: 6596
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:34 pm

thomasblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:9 point gap already

We need to win against Preston because this league can get away from you quickly with the short turn around of games


We have played 4 games from 46!! Calm down.


The league is unforgiving and you can get left behind very quickly

Already we need to win 3 games more than the top teams to catch them

We have a very hard game against Bournemouth on Wednesday in a game we could go into 12 points adrift if we fail today as everyone else plays Tuesday and another tough game against Middlesbrough 3 days later.

If we let a 12/15 point gap build up we will struggle to claw that back even with it being this easy in the season

I would say today is very important due to previous results



Fair enough,so a great result today,in as you say,a very important game.onwards and upwards.
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:37 pm

Big Win today .
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 19740
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: " After today "

Postby skidemin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:39 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Big Win today .



indeed, looks so much better being top half..
skidemin
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: " After today "

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:12 am

skidemin wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:9 point gap already

We need to win against Preston because this league can get away from you quickly with the short turn around of games


We have played 4 games from 46!! Calm down.



im much more confident about tomorrow and going forward than i was 3 days ago
but at what point do you
get concerned ?



At the point where it's become apparent we are going nowhere? I never try to predict what might be after just four games or so,excellent result against a Bogey side of hours,and I firmly believe non attended games,are having an effect on reult, only one home win in the championship this week!! Even us to an extent,two away victories,both clean sheets too. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 92 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.