' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:55 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:The insult I actually meant was "I'm still waiting for you to form an independent thought." I suppose the fundamental problem is you were too focused on what you assumed I meant and twisted it to point score and win the argument.

The problem with the 'if everyone is saying' argument is that the moment you say something against this forums narrative (and by that I mean half a dozen people's narrative) you get name called (a left wing loony, a snowflake, a troll etc).You could create an account and post something pro drakeford or mention blm in a non derogatory way and you'd get insulted.

If you think I try and 'win' every argument and I shouldn't. When did you last admit defeat in one?


I wondered when the victim card would make appearance. There is an old saying if you can't take it don't give it out. I used to get ate up over personal abuse but now I think of it as part and parcel of taking part in debate and blank out the insults and concentrate on the substance. May be you should try the same although being called a 'Marxist' would never make my top 10 when it comes to name calling. In any case why do you find it insulting to be called a Marxist surely it should be a badge of honour?

Well according to people on here Marxists and Communists (take your pick because apparently they're interchangeable) were the same or even worse than the Nazis. Maybe I should start calling people Nazis to see if they can 'take it'.

You already did that Josh

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215640&start=120

You do know how the internet works right? You do realise we can all go back and see your old posts?

I read that twice and I didn't call anyone a nazi.

I am flattered that you decided to stay up until half 1 to scroll through my past posts. Ly2 babes xxx
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:03 am

Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:The insult I actually meant was "I'm still waiting for you to form an independent thought." I suppose the fundamental problem is you were too focused on what you assumed I meant and twisted it to point score and win the argument.

The problem with the 'if everyone is saying' argument is that the moment you say something against this forums narrative (and by that I mean half a dozen people's narrative) you get name called (a left wing loony, a snowflake, a troll etc).You could create an account and post something pro drakeford or mention blm in a non derogatory way and you'd get insulted.

If you think I try and 'win' every argument and I shouldn't. When did you last admit defeat in one?


I wondered when the victim card would make appearance. There is an old saying if you can't take it don't give it out. I used to get ate up over personal abuse but now I think of it as part and parcel of taking part in debate and blank out the insults and concentrate on the substance. May be you should try the same although being called a 'Marxist' would never make my top 10 when it comes to name calling. In any case why do you find it insulting to be called a Marxist surely it should be a badge of honour?

Well according to people on here Marxists and Communists (take your pick because apparently they're interchangeable) were the same or even worse than the Nazis. Maybe I should start calling people Nazis to see if they can 'take it'.

Remind me Josh, who wrote the Communist Manifesto?

Crazy Jock. The left are constantly calling people who disagree with them Nazis or fascist. You are a fascist if you don’t agree with the Labour Party or are against the EU or are against BLM or Antifa.
It takes me back to our protests in London with the DFLA (Ohh they are Nazis as well according to the left) But I have come up against Antifa and they are a disgusting group. But I do remember in a stand off with them !! Well two of us 40 Antifa and about 5000 lefties they were all chanting Nazi scum of our streets and one of the Antifa lot decided he wanted to actually talk to us.
He just came up to me and said you are DFLA aren’t you ? Yes I said. He said personally I don’t think you are Fascists or racists and are misunderstood. He then said we know you lot found a few BNP in your group in the last demo and you lot forcibly removed them. Yes I said coz I was there. He said he had so much respect for that but then it was getting even noisier with their chanting and then the fact the Met descended on us about 40 Robocops it was getting out of control.
But yeah being called far right racist fascist just doesn’t have any effect anymore.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22914
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:08 am

Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Jock » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:08 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:The insult I actually meant was "I'm still waiting for you to form an independent thought." I suppose the fundamental problem is you were too focused on what you assumed I meant and twisted it to point score and win the argument.

The problem with the 'if everyone is saying' argument is that the moment you say something against this forums narrative (and by that I mean half a dozen people's narrative) you get name called (a left wing loony, a snowflake, a troll etc).You could create an account and post something pro drakeford or mention blm in a non derogatory way and you'd get insulted.

If you think I try and 'win' every argument and I shouldn't. When did you last admit defeat in one?


I wondered when the victim card would make appearance. There is an old saying if you can't take it don't give it out. I used to get ate up over personal abuse but now I think of it as part and parcel of taking part in debate and blank out the insults and concentrate on the substance. May be you should try the same although being called a 'Marxist' would never make my top 10 when it comes to name calling. In any case why do you find it insulting to be called a Marxist surely it should be a badge of honour?

Well according to people on here Marxists and Communists (take your pick because apparently they're interchangeable) were the same or even worse than the Nazis. Maybe I should start calling people Nazis to see if they can 'take it'.

Remind me Josh, who wrote the Communist Manifesto?

Crazy Jock. The left are constantly calling people who disagree with them Nazis or fascist. You are a fascist if you don’t agree with the Labour Party or are against the EU or are against BLM or Antifa.
It takes me back to our protests in London with the DFLA (Ohh they are Nazis as well according to the left) But I have come up against Antifa and they are a disgusting group. But I do remember in a stand off with them !! Well two of us 40 Antifa and about 5000 lefties they were all chanting Nazi scum of our streets and one of the Antifa lot decided he wanted to actually talk to us.
He just came up to me and said you are DFLA aren’t you ? Yes I said. He said personally I don’t think you are Fascists or racists and are misunderstood. He then said we know you lot found a few BNP in your group in the last demo and you lot forcibly removed them. Yes I said coz I was there. He said he had so much respect for that but then it was getting even noisier with their chanting and then the fact the Met descended on us about 40 Robocops it was getting out of control.
But yeah being called far right racist fascist just doesn’t have any effect anymore.

Just empty words that greatly diminish what real fascists did
Jock
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:14 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Well according to people on here Marxists and Communists (take your pick because apparently they're interchangeable) were the same or even worse than the Nazis. Maybe I should start calling people Nazis to see if they can 'take it'.


Does it matter what other people think? If you are a Marxist then that's your choice be proud and stand up for your beliefs. The comparison and subtle division tactic about seeing if others can 'take' being called a Nazi is quite pathetic.

Simply put, because I don't think I am one. People are calling me Marxist/ communist as an insult and put down so if you want to stop the patheticness and division you might want to talk to them instead.
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?

Josh Weatherspoon's is a pub chain not a political group or party. People drink there because it’s cheap food and drinks. Look I don’t know if you are a Marxist or not but what I do know you support a Marxist group. When that happens you tend to be what that party or group stands for. I could understand it if it was other people were accusing BLM of being Marxist but it is t it’s them telling everyone they are.
So if you ain’t a Marxist why you supporting a group who’s main aim is to have a communist run country ? And do you agree with defunding the police ? And do you think white people should give up there wealth to give to black people because this is what BLM are calling for.
If you think slavery is just committed By white people you are either very uneducated on history or even modern slavery which is happening now.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22914
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:48 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Well according to people on here Marxists and Communists (take your pick because apparently they're interchangeable) were the same or even worse than the Nazis. Maybe I should start calling people Nazis to see if they can 'take it'.


Does it matter what other people think? If you are a Marxist then that's your choice be proud and stand up for your beliefs. The comparison and subtle division tactic about seeing if others can 'take' being called a Nazi is quite pathetic.

Simply put, because I don't think I am one. People are calling me Marxist/ communist as an insult and put down so if you want to stop the patheticness and division you might want to talk to them instead.


There something called freedom of speech. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion even if it offends provided it is not an incitement to hatred.

I fail to see how being called a Marxist or Communist is incitement to hate you, rather it is the opinion of others based on what you have previously posted. If you take offence then tough luck I am not going to fight your battles for you.

But on the other hand you could voice an opinion others have an extreme right wing philosophy provided it is your genuine belief based on what others have said.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14041
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:01 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?


Wetherspoons is a company (or an entity) who aim is to provide hospitality by selling beer and food. Anyone frequents their premises does so to take advantage of that hospitality. What they are not doing is making a political statement in support of the owners personal political views.

BLM are a political group (an entity) which has political aspirations which include some Marxist rhetoric. If anyone makes statements in support of them then it is reasonable to assume that they are in support of their aims.

So your analogy is wide of the mark and badly thought out IMO.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14041
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby skidemin » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:18 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?



get what your saying mate...if your surname was saville and people nicknamed you jim instead of josh..it wouldnt be then fair to categorise you as a paedophile.. :thumbup:
skidemin
 
Posts: 3298
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Blue crow » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:19 pm

Well done county.
“You have fans here who are black, white, Asian. Don't you feel accountability and responsibility to those people?"”
Exactly Nathan Blake so why do only black lives matter
Blue crow
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?

Josh Weatherspoon's is a pub chain not a political group or party. People drink there because it’s cheap food and drinks. Look I don’t know if you are a Marxist or not but what I do know you support a Marxist group. When that happens you tend to be what that party or group stands for. I could understand it if it was other people were accusing BLM of being Marxist but it is t it’s them telling everyone they are.
So if you ain’t a Marxist why you supporting a group who’s main aim is to have a communist run country ? And do you agree with defunding the police ? And do you think white people should give up there wealth to give to black people because this is what BLM are calling for.
If you think slavery is just committed By white people you are either very uneducated on history or even modern slavery which is happening now.

What have blm done with our or the US government to make them a political party or entity? What measures have they done to turn the UK or America into a communist country?

FYI I never actually mentioned slavery, I think you have the wrong person.
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?


Wetherspoons is a company (or an entity) who aim is to provide hospitality by selling beer and food. Anyone frequents their premises does so to take advantage of that hospitality. What they are not doing is making a political statement in support of the owners personal political views.

BLM are a political group (an entity) which has political aspirations which include some Marxist rhetoric. If anyone makes statements in support of them then it is reasonable to assume that they are in support of their aims.

So your analogy is wide of the mark and badly thought out IMO.

Well I'd like to hear the political aspirations/ how they're achieving them of blm and how phot ops and desperately plugging brexit isn't political
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:13 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I read that twice and I didn't call anyone a nazi.

You implied it very clearly while using weasel words to be able to say you didn't actually say it.

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I am flattered that you decided to stay up until half 1 to scroll through my past posts. Ly2 babes xxx


I work long hours so was online anyway and I didn't have to trawl through your posts. I have a decent enough memory so don't need to rely on trawling through your posts I can just go straight back the thread and find it easy enough.

I also remember what you posted that the mods took down. That was so beyond the pale I won't repeat it, but I now know how much of a low-life you can be, as does anyone else who saw that post (fortunately there weren't too many because the mods did such a good job in pulling it down sharpish)
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:29 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?

Josh Weatherspoon's is a pub chain not a political group or party. People drink there because it’s cheap food and drinks. Look I don’t know if you are a Marxist or not but what I do know you support a Marxist group. When that happens you tend to be what that party or group stands for. I could understand it if it was other people were accusing BLM of being Marxist but it is t it’s them telling everyone they are.
So if you ain’t a Marxist why you supporting a group who’s main aim is to have a communist run country ? And do you agree with defunding the police ? And do you think white people should give up there wealth to give to black people because this is what BLM are calling for.
If you think slavery is just committed By white people you are either very uneducated on history or even modern slavery which is happening now.

What have blm done with our or the US government to make them a political party or entity? What measures have they done to turn the UK or America into a communist country?

FYI I never actually mentioned slavery, I think you have the wrong person.

They are a political anarchist group looking to make political change through violence and intimidation. (Much in the same way as Nathan Blake has). They ain’t a political party because they are more a terrorist organisation in the same mould as Antifa. If they are trying to make political change then that does make them a political entity.
I mentioned slavery because it’s a big part of BLM agendas. But they do fail to mention modern day slavery which is going on all over the world and also here in the UK. And the biggest amount of black slavery exists in Africa committed by black people. But that does not concern them.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22914
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?

Josh Weatherspoon's is a pub chain not a political group or party. People drink there because it’s cheap food and drinks. Look I don’t know if you are a Marxist or not but what I do know you support a Marxist group. When that happens you tend to be what that party or group stands for. I could understand it if it was other people were accusing BLM of being Marxist but it is t it’s them telling everyone they are.
So if you ain’t a Marxist why you supporting a group who’s main aim is to have a communist run country ? And do you agree with defunding the police ? And do you think white people should give up there wealth to give to black people because this is what BLM are calling for.
If you think slavery is just committed By white people you are either very uneducated on history or even modern slavery which is happening now.

What have blm done with our or the US government to make them a political party or entity? What measures have they done to turn the UK or America into a communist country?

FYI I never actually mentioned slavery, I think you have the wrong person.

They are a political anarchist group looking to make political change through violence and intimidation. (Much in the same way as Nathan Blake has). They ain’t a political party because they are more a terrorist organisation in the same mould as Antifa. If they are trying to make political change then that does make them a political entity.
I mentioned slavery because it’s a big part of BLM agendas. But they do fail to mention modern day slavery which is going on all over the world and also here in the UK. And the biggest amount of black slavery exists in Africa committed by black people. But that does not concern them.

What violence and intimidation has our former player Nathan Blake done? Are you calling him a terrorist?
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:01 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?

Josh Weatherspoon's is a pub chain not a political group or party. People drink there because it’s cheap food and drinks. Look I don’t know if you are a Marxist or not but what I do know you support a Marxist group. When that happens you tend to be what that party or group stands for. I could understand it if it was other people were accusing BLM of being Marxist but it is t it’s them telling everyone they are.
So if you ain’t a Marxist why you supporting a group who’s main aim is to have a communist run country ? And do you agree with defunding the police ? And do you think white people should give up there wealth to give to black people because this is what BLM are calling for.
If you think slavery is just committed By white people you are either very uneducated on history or even modern slavery which is happening now.

What have blm done with our or the US government to make them a political party or entity? What measures have they done to turn the UK or America into a communist country?

FYI I never actually mentioned slavery, I think you have the wrong person.

They are a political anarchist group looking to make political change through violence and intimidation. (Much in the same way as Nathan Blake has). They ain’t a political party because they are more a terrorist organisation in the same mould as Antifa. If they are trying to make political change then that does make them a political entity.
I mentioned slavery because it’s a big part of BLM agendas. But they do fail to mention modern day slavery which is going on all over the world and also here in the UK. And the biggest amount of black slavery exists in Africa committed by black people. But that does not concern them.

What violence and intimidation has our former player Nathan Blake done? Are you calling him a terrorist?

He is using bullying tactics towards Newport County to try and make them take the knee. When you are using shaming tactics and making out they are racists for not doing it That is intimidation. What the living Fook are you using such words as a terrorist for ? Typical Marxist trying to turn it for your own agenda
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22914
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Tim Martin is a Conservative brexiteer. As the owner and founder of wetherspoons he has been ridiculously Pro brexit and tory and done things like posing for pictures with Boris and removing all EU alcohol.

If you go to a spoons does that automatically make you a supporter of the founders political beliefs and immediately turn you into a brexiteering tory?

Josh Weatherspoon's is a pub chain not a political group or party. People drink there because it’s cheap food and drinks. Look I don’t know if you are a Marxist or not but what I do know you support a Marxist group. When that happens you tend to be what that party or group stands for. I could understand it if it was other people were accusing BLM of being Marxist but it is t it’s them telling everyone they are.
So if you ain’t a Marxist why you supporting a group who’s main aim is to have a communist run country ? And do you agree with defunding the police ? And do you think white people should give up there wealth to give to black people because this is what BLM are calling for.
If you think slavery is just committed By white people you are either very uneducated on history or even modern slavery which is happening now.

What have blm done with our or the US government to make them a political party or entity? What measures have they done to turn the UK or America into a communist country?

FYI I never actually mentioned slavery, I think you have the wrong person.

They are a political anarchist group looking to make political change through violence and intimidation. (Much in the same way as Nathan Blake has). They ain’t a political party because they are more a terrorist organisation in the same mould as Antifa. If they are trying to make political change then that does make them a political entity.
I mentioned slavery because it’s a big part of BLM agendas. But they do fail to mention modern day slavery which is going on all over the world and also here in the UK. And the biggest amount of black slavery exists in Africa committed by black people. But that does not concern them.

What violence and intimidation has our former player Nathan Blake done? Are you calling him a terrorist?

He is using bullying tactics towards Newport County to try and make them take the knee. When you are using shaming tactics and making out they are racists for not doing it That is intimidation. What the living Fook are you using such words as a terrorist for ? Typical Marxist trying to turn it for your own agenda

Come on, surely you don't believe that. Going right back to the original article and this is the entirity of what Blake says in it:
"Let me just say this is Newport... it's probably one of the biggest black populations in Great Britain" .

"You have fans here who are black, white, Asian. Don't you feel accountability and responsibility to those people?"

You cannot honestly say that that is bullying and intimidation.

And if you want to know why I used the word terrorist, it was because you say that blm are "looking to make political change through violence and intimidation. (MUCH IN THE SAME WAY AS NATHAN BLAKE HAS)." Then in the next sentence you say "they are more of a terrorist organisation". I think it'll be a bit more clear if I put the second sentence above the first.
"They ain’t a political party because they are more a terrorist organisation. They are a political anarchist group looking to make political change through violence and intimidation. (Much in the same way as Nathan Blake has)."

It appears you also used the word terrorist. I suppose you're a typical Marxist for using that word for your agenda.
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby rumpo kid » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:48 pm

The Newport Chairman has no responsibility for his players taking the knee or not.. it’s their choice. He probably doesn’t give a shit either way, too busy trying to keep the club afloat. He should have given Blake short shrift, but perhaps considered it’s not worth the effort. Even more ridiculous, Blake does not represent any Newport fan but himself.

This madness has to stop, and the Chairman should have taken him on.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 pm

Blakey wrote:
"You have fans here who are black, white, Asian. Don't you feel accountability and responsibility to those people?"


josh wrote:You cannot honestly say that that is bullying and intimidation?


If you have fans of three different ethnicities and feel accountability and responsibility to just one of those racial groups you are by very definition of your own words and actions deliberately oppressing the others, including Asians who have the unfortunate position of both being brown and white at the same time (according to idiotic intersectionality ideology that you seem to enjoy), just because they tend to work/study harder than anyone else.

Strip it down to race, as you and the ideologues you align with constantly want to do, and there is logically no way you cannot oppress someone based in immutable characteristics like race, skin colour, sexuality etc.

You are literally the oppressor you have set our to oppose.

It's an interesting oxymoron.

Ironic when we consider you are an uninteresting moron.

There you go, grab those oppression points set up on a plate while you can, the bad chimpanzee with a tinfoil hat called you mean names.

However, if you please can try not to dox anyone and keep your posts civil enough to not get removed by the mods I'd be massively grateful/impressedl.

:thumbup:
Last edited by ealing_ayatollah on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:45 pm

Wrong edit - ignore
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
User avatar
ealing_ayatollah
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:35 pm

Cor Blimey this is a deep thinking thread!

If I was a player now I wouldn’t go down on my knee it’s my choice and doesn’t mean I’m racist.

People are made up of Hawks and Swallows unfortunately there are far to many Swallows these days.

If we ever had to go to war we’d be buggered!
Pulisnewport
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby stickywicket » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:41 pm

Four pages of bollocks.
Joss Labadie today. County will continue to take the knee :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
User avatar
stickywicket
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:55 pm

Those saying this taking the knee is down to making a statement about race instead of it supporting BLM. Well here it is from Ryan Giggs own mouth. Shows how thick they all are isn’t it.
2AE25908-B23E-4F7A-8E56-EADC7CDCE5B0.jpeg
2AE25908-B23E-4F7A-8E56-EADC7CDCE5B0.jpeg (382.02 KiB) Viewed 116 times
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22914
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:35 am

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:16 pm

As ealing says, it’s a paradoxical convenience for bigots..to be fair to Giggs, he never understood the tenet of covenance, and is low.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby skidemin » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:31 am

stickywicket wrote:Four pages of bollocks.
Joss Labadie today. County will continue to take the knee :bluescarf: :ayatollah:



was always going to happen after the pressure and media attention...

achtung. you vil kneel or vee vill attack you in zee press..{ Nathan Von Blake } ..
sad day for all tbh... if they felt strongly they wouldnt have stopped { doubt these young men feel strongly either way } , so no idea how anyone can take anything from this other than embarrassment
skidemin
 
Posts: 3298
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7777 glt, arabellaman, Bigmarkw, danielrees17, frazier, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Llantwit bluebird, philrogers, skidemin, steve1958, WestCoastBlue and 222 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.